Your Fantasy Load Count

Guest 4BlackMen

Fellow whores and Cumdumps  

15 members have voted

1. 1. In a 48 hr period at a bathhouse, what would be your fantasy load count (all have to be anal)?

• +200

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/01/2018 at 05:27 AM

Guest 4BlackMen

I recently was fucked 25 times by 20 different guys and took about 15 loads after a 12 hour stay at a bathhouse.   I left feeling unsatisfied.  Got me curious for all my fellow bottoms and cumdump out there.  If you stayed 48 consecutive hours at a bathhouse and could wish for any number of guys you want to breed you, how many loads would you want to take?   I personally would love 100 loads by 100 men (yes, a load inside my ass from every single guy who fucks me).  That’s just over 2 per hour.    I really hope 100 loads would satisfy me.  And I’m telling the truth 100% that I craved more dick and loads after getting fucked 25 times than when I started.   I didn’t want to stop.  

I’d love even more but this number is also realistic in allowing some rest in between, allowing guys to fuck me as long as they want, shower breaks, etc.   

Edited by 4BlackMen