Preparing to Bottom - Advice Please

Scottop

Since starting bottoming I am not sure how long after my last food intake I am likely to wait until I can get fucked without shit appearing. I have so far worked on the principal of six hours, then shitting and douching several times. Going to a sex club on Saturday night and want to get fucked for hours without a problem. Any tips?

• Like 1

Get pure for men, trust me, it'll clean you out good enough that you don't have to douche so often. Failing that, I'd say wait at least 12 hours then douche. But you need to starve yourself. Get pure for men on a subscription on Amazon, best decision if you're a bottom, or you bottom regularly and hate being messy.

• Like 1

Dude, it looks like you need an enema or two not a douche before your sex club adventure. Holding a quart of salty water in your ass will do much more than a douche. Fiber and enemas will clean you out well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hornycumslut91 said:

Get pure for men, trust me, it'll clean you out good enough that you don't have to douche so often. Failing that, I'd say wait at least 12 hours then douche. But you need to starve yourself. Get pure for men on a subscription on Amazon, best decision if you're a bottom, or you bottom regularly and hate being messy.

Really helpful thanks. Ordered it!

47 minutes ago, bicep said:

Dude, it looks like you need an enema or two not a douche before your sex club adventure. Holding a quart of salty water in your ass will do much more than a douche. Fiber and enemas will clean you out well.

Thanks