Last Load

Guest arseontap

Guest arseontap

I live in an isolated town, so there isn't much action.  Finally last night I caught up with a local with whom I had been chatting on Grindr for a few weeks.  It was around 2:00 A.M., but I was super horny and I just had to get a load in me, so we got together at his place.  We kissed and played a bit, after which he rimmed me like there was no tomorrow.  I was in heaven.  While rimming me he started biting in between my arse cheeks.  I had never before experienced this, and the sensation struck me as almost as good as getting rimmed.  I really want to explore that more with anyone who also enjoys it.

Anyhow, the guy then asked to use a toy on my ass.  I agreed, but never actually saw it as I was on all fours, face down.  I think, however, it was a huge dildo which he slid into my ass.  He alternated between the toy and his cock and, after about 15 minutes , he bred me deep in my hole. 

Feeling fulfilled, I dressed, left, got into my car, and enjoyed a smoke on the drive home.  Walking in the door, I just wanted to feel his load, so I squeezed a bit, causing some to ooze out of my ass, and drip down my leg.  Fingering his load, I though "It's been far too long."

While fingering his load I shot my load all over my chest, and promptly fell asleep with the rest of his load in my ass, and my own load on my chest.

When I awoke this morning I pushed out the rest of his load.  There was plenty more.  I look forward to again playing with him.

• 1 month later...

I was hungry for cum and was lucky to got three oral loads at three different locations last night.

First was in a rest area parking lot after dark. Short, stocky, married silver daddy with a nice stubby cock. We played with each other, asked what he liked. He was open to anything fun, felt up my chest and grabbed my ass a few times. If I had been ready, I would have dropped my pants and bent over for it right then and there! Instead I dropped to my knees and started sucking his stubby- so nice and hard with a little bit of foreskin, fully retracted. He opened up his pants so I could go all the way down and also lick his nuts. Back slurping on his cock, it didn’t take him long to mutter “I’m gonna cum” and I eagerly swallowed it all and milked him dry. 

Wanted more cum, but after he left, the place was dead. So I drove to the nearest ABS. It’s dead there weekday nights, so I was looking for action on my phone. Heard from a really hot married big guy with stamina and a huge cock. I set up a Gloryhole for him at home and he’s bred me through it several times. We set a time, figuring how long it would take to get home. But as I was about to leave, a beefy hairy married guy with a shaved head cane in. He came into my booth and we started playing with each other, then I drop to my knees to suck his cock. Another small one, but I was more interested in getting the load anyway. I was playing with his balls and work to finger back toward his butt hole. I could tell he liked it so I spit on my finger and started working it into his hole. He got really hard and was moaning and next thing I know-he was filling my mouth. Nice load tainted with piss.

They got home in time to set up my Gloryhole but not clean out, so this would be all oral. My face was at the hall when he came in the door on the other side. He pulled it out and he was already rockhard. 8 inches and thick. I was slobbering on his cock, using my hand and some lube-he was moaning and loving it but after 15 min, was not getting close to coming. I decided to try finger in his asshole which I’ve never done before-to my surprise he loved it! He got really loud grunting and moaning-plowing in my face chili let loose and fill my mouth with his come.  It was a lot of work but fun I was sweating like crazy. He left very happy I could tell by his relieved sighs. Overall a good night!