Cumdumps - Do you need to ejaculate anymore?

ErosWired

Well Eros, that seems to be an acquired elevation in skill set for 1-on-1's when one'd done the homework and the mileage. I was surprised to see it on a guy in his mid-20's. I've seen plenty of guys that do some sort of manual manipulations at the same time when they are fucked alone or in group/club setting. I'd even say most of them do it one way or another, and at the same time only some of them would indeed describe themselves as submissives. This one did, and experience was notably different. He didn't try to play with himself at all and he wasn't having ED issues - he did get boners. Plus it was the first time seeing the guy - I had low expectations to start and was pleasantly surprised.

I really am just discovering that I am one i have been saying I'm a submmissive bottom,but since spine accident few years ago,its really hard to get an erection. I have been saying I'm submmissive bottom,,but I really get excitement from pleasuring another.thats when I get so excited.in fact I will usually ejaculate when my top starts cumming inside of Me! But if i dont,,,i don't care anyway,as long as my topper does.,,davylee

Edited by Davylee58
Didnt put my name,davylee1958
  • Like 1

On 11/9/2018 at 4:43 AM, backdoorjimmy said:

I never really talk about it except when it comes up. I just state my preference not to have my junk touched and that's usually the end of it. It's not that I would be upset if I got hard and happened to ejaculate, but I just don't want my dick touched. I've talked to other people about my dick not getting hard and I think it might be a medical condition or something but since it doesn't really matter to me I don't plan on doing anything about it. 

I feel you on that.  I don't like men playing with my junk or especially sucking me.  Although they can make me cum pretty darn fast, it's a total mental turn off. 

I was at NUD a big sex party in Melbourne last month... the last guy that I fucked was well lubed/loaded. I took my time.. we both enjoyed my pierced cock buried in his hole.. I stopped him having anything to do with his cock.. he was almost screaming when I cum.. because he blew hands free...  a great fuck

On 11/9/2018 at 3:34 PM, tallslenderguy said:

As bottoms, we still possess the anatomy and physiology associated with being able to breed and feel the physical pleasure of doing so.

As bottoms we enjoy the pleasure of being bred by anon loads but I find that many bottoms are too greedy and self-absorbed and forget that other bottoms also like being bred.

At an all night session at the bathhouse, more bottoms should think about their fellow bottoms waiting for a load and when taking a break or before going home, hunt for a hole and dump your load. And then take the break or go home. Think about this, it could be you next time who ends up happy bred by a horny bottom. It doesn't matter if you cum too quickly because all you want if to get off and please a bottom at the same time.

3 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

As bottoms we enjoy the pleasure of being bred by anon loads but I find that many bottoms are too greedy and self-absorbed and forget that other bottoms also like being bred.

At an all night session at the bathhouse, more bottoms should think about their fellow bottoms waiting for a load and when taking a break or before going home, hunt for a hole and dump your load. And then take the break or go home. Think about this, it could be you next time who ends up happy bred by a horny bottom. It doesn't matter if you cum too quickly because all you want if to get off and please a bottom at the same time.

@hungry_hole - your argument (which you have made repeatedly and has little to do with this thread) assumes that all bottoms are vers bottoms - patently untrue - and that every bottom at some point needs or desires to ejaculate. Read the responses in this thread. There are dedicated bottoms who have neither the need nor the desire, and no, this does not make them “greedy” (for God’s sake) or “self-absorbed”. There is no universal imperative dictating reciprocal fucking.

When I offer myself up at the bathhouse or hotel room, I do so with the express intent of serving men who wish to Top. That is my purpose. That is what I am for. I am not psychologically equipped to serve all men in all positions. (In this I must disagree with @tallslenderguy; I may have a cock and balls, but they don’t work fot Topping. We are not all the same.)

I don’t need to ejaculate - I don’t even enjoy it - I can’t stay hard if I try to Top, and neither I nor any of the committed bottoms like me are ever going to subscribe to your time-share view of male-male sexuality. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Very early into learning I was a bottom I discovered that ejaculating severely diminished my hunger to get fucked, almost making me indifferent towards it for an hour or more afterwards. Granted cumming while getting fucked really well by a great top and cock feels beyond euphoric, those situations have led me to have some violent, full body spasm orgasms. Then my internal timer starts and more often than not I can't get in a head space to do anything other than go home. The worst case I've experienced is cumming while a top still wanted my ass and I was the one to pull away due to lack of interest.

After a while I decided to try forgoing my own orgasm until I hit a satisfaction threshold (or if the action just isn't great that night and I give up). Immediately I noticed my drive to get my holes filled amplified with each successive top to the extent that my satisfaction wasn't by virtue of my orgasm: it was from getting my throat, and more importantly my ass plowed. Now this amplification turns me from a vanilla, slow and steady bottom with my first fuck of the night, to a cock crazy power bottom slut by the 3rd or 4th. This way the power of my orgasm becomes a cumulative impact I can either let go in the moment, or on my own if I need a bit more release. Seeing as it's difficult for me to stay hard while getting fucked I generally go for the latter.

7 minutes ago, InsatiableBoy said:

The worst case I've experienced is cumming while a top still wanted my ass and I was the one to pull away due to lack of interest.

I imagine the shame of failing a man this way was intense. Did you consider gritting your teeth and waiting for him to finish?

Guest bornabottom

I don't require to ejaculate at all anymore.  I ONLY desire to be fucked & filled with cum in both my holes.  To be used properly like a good kitty.  I am a very good boy.  Hmu tops!

1 hour ago, FaceLoad said:

I imagine the shame of failing a man this way was intense. Did you consider gritting your teeth and waiting for him to finish?

The few times it happened I definitely tried. Once I kept going for close to 30 mins before I just had to stop. But when I cum it's a hard shutoff switch, getting fucked feels like almost nothing. So I stopped cumming while getting fucked, and now I don't miss it.

2 hours ago, InsatiableBoy said:

The few times it happened I definitely tried. Once I kept going for close to 30 mins before I just had to stop. But when I cum it's a hard shutoff switch, getting fucked feels like almost nothing. So I stopped cumming while getting fucked, and now I don't miss it.

Nice. Thirty minutes is a long time to endure. I salute your dedication and wish I had been there to witness your self-sacrifice.

11 hours ago, ErosWired said:

@hungry_hole@tallslenderguy - your argument (which you have made repeatedly and has little to do with this thread) assumes that all bottoms are vers bottoms - patently untrue - and that every bottom at some point needs or desires to ejaculate.

I am not talking about guys who like getting fucked, who can never get a hard-on, and who never feel the need to cum. I'm sure there are some around but most  who call themselves 100% bottoms shoot their loads but mostly in private, after a few loads. @ErosWired: Are you one of these guys who can never ever shoot his load? If you are, I'm not talking about you.

The situation I'm talking about is that of a bottom at a bathhouse who takes loads all night, and then when he wants to take a sleep break or decides to go home, he jerks-off in his room or at home and at most maybe, he may get sucked at the gloryholes. But he never breeds another willing hole and that to me is "greedy" because that bottom could hunt for a willing hole and breed it instead of jerking off alone and make another slut bottom happy.

The other comment I read here from bottoms is that after shooting their loads they are done and no longer get fucked.  I read from one bottom who complained that he had this annoying situation that after shooting he's done. THAT IS HOW THE MALE BODY WORKS! This was  part of the work by Masters and Johnsons in 1960's.  Men are done for a few minutes and then they can be horny again which is why many go home after a night at the sauna and they are horny again.