Cumdumps - Do you need to ejaculate anymore?

ErosWired

On 11/18/2018 at 11:57 AM, hungry_hole said:

I disagree with strict rules on bottom/Top because I see it more as a suggestion: "I like getting fucked". Being a bottom or a top or anything in-between is not in the genes as some guys want to believe. Being a woman or a man is in the genes and it's funny how some people reject their DNA.  Sticking their cock in a hole is normal as taking a cock in your hole is something that needs training and a state-of-mind. That's why many bottoms start as tops and then move on.

You profoundly misunderstand faggot nature, probably because of the euphemistic nonsense of the terms "top" and "bottom". Adopted from the rarefied, formalized realm of BD/SM contracts as a sop to insecure receptive homosexuals who insist, for reasons beyond my ken, that they are just like normal men, they are woefully inadequate. Unlike the average, possibly confused homosexual, a pure faggot is straightforwardly female for all sexual purposes and does not have the psychological wherewithal to think of itself as the man, much less to penetrate anyone. Its penis can give it pleasure, but is indistinguishable from a clitoris in this function.

• Upvote 1

On 10/19/2018 at 6:30 AM, KptNLine said:

Let me be clear - my desire or want to cum is as strong as it ever was. That’s the key word there - “want.”

When a Top cums, he inseminates the bottom. A Top’s orgasm is necessary for the sex act to occur. In contrast, the bottom’s orgasm (my orgasm) serves no practical purpose. It gets me less horny, less submissive and makes being fucked less enjoyable. This has made me realize that whereas a Top needs to cum, a bottom simply wants to cum, and there’s a difference between the two.

The other piece to my puzzle is that my Husband (the Dom in the relationship) prefers me to cum solely from his cock when I’m being fucked. 

To answer the question, when I realized and accepted that I was a total bottom and cumdump, I found myself wanting to cum less, because being horny and pent up made anal more enjoyable for me. And then my desire to be the best submissive possible for my husband also minimized my desire to cum even more. I think everyone is unique, but it does seem like many bottom cumdumps focus more on the Top’s orgasm then their own.

Hey bud, I am 100% totally in sync with you!  Spent most of my life being a top, but when I finally realized that my true calling was as a breeding sow I flipped and have never looked back.  As much as I want to cum, I don't often allow myself to.  That keeps the "pig in heat" and hungry for cocks, always rooting around for them.  I love being sucked or milked while being fucked but always tell whoever, "just bring the pig to the edge, keep it on the edge, and don't let it go over."  That makes me want the top to fuck me twice as much.

The act of breeding is pure manimal instinct and need.  It's not love or friendship, just breeding.  And there is no greater honor than to allow my hole to be used as the chalice for the sacred seed of Priapus.  Let's keep serving cocks together.  Oink!

GREAT topic and question, bud.  I replied in a quote to KTPNline exactly how I feel, and love reading the other responses.  I was beginning to thing there was something "wrong" or "weird" with me not wanting to cum, but now I know I'm not alone.  It simply keeps us in lust and heat to be fucked and bred, serving our true purposes in life.  Lately it seems I've become insatiable and hoping it doesn't end.  At least it won't voluntarily end any time soon by my jacking off.  Oink!

8 hours ago, FaceLoad said:

You profoundly misunderstand faggot nature, probably because of the euphemistic nonsense of the terms "top" and "bottom". ...Unlike the average, possibly confused homosexual, a pure faggot is straightforwardly female for all sexual purposes and does not have the psychological wherewithal to think of itself as the man, much less to penetrate anyone. Its penis can give it pleasure, but is indistinguishable from a clitoris in this function.

This is sounding too religious and/or philosophical for me. This idea that bottoming is sublime is a common theme here.

The issue I'm arguing for is so simple and it only refers to bathhouse anon action. Bottoms who go to bathhouses and WHO CAN SHOOT LOADS but when horny and want to cum, they do not breed holes and instead jerk-off privately in their rooms, could do better for their fellow bottoms, One day it will be their turn when on a sling and another bottom who just wants to unload breeds his hole.

42 minutes ago, hungry_hole said:

This is sounding too religious and/or philosophical for me. This idea that bottoming is sublime is a common theme here.

The issue I'm arguing for is so simple and it only refers to bathhouse anon action. Bottoms who go to bathhouses and WHO CAN SHOOT LOADS but when horny and want to cum, they do not breed holes and instead jerk-off privately in their rooms, could do better for their fellow bottoms, One day it will be their turn when on a sling and another bottom who just wants to unload breeds his hole.

It sounds to me like you think you deserve dick on demand and are complaining because random faggots are passing you by. You have to earn the privilege of penetration. No one owes it to you. Most faggots know that, are grateful for what they get, and know whom to blame when they are left unfucked.

2 minutes ago, reliableslut said:

I may be a cumdump, but I am also an occasional top and face-fucker.  Though not my favorite thing to do in the bedroom, I still love breeding ass and throat.

@reliableslut has just confirmed what I've been trying to say. That cumdumps don't have a special gene that doesn't let them top. Topping and bottoming are choices for sex and each man chooses the role that makes them feel more comfortable. Some guys can never bottom but not because they have more Testosterone but because they don't feel comfortable with something up the ass. I don't do toys and fisting because I don't enjoy it.

17 minutes ago, FaceLoad said:

It sounds to me like you think you deserve dick on demand and are complaining because random faggots are passing you by.

I haven't said anything about me deserving anything. All I'm saying is that more bottoms and cumdumps at the bathhouse should not feel that their Cumdump/Bottom identity is being threatened if they breed a hole.

I feel a bit split personality sometimes when it comes to sex. When I play alone, I will edge myself for hours and it's all about how good my dick feels. But as soon as another man is involved, my dick doesn't exist to me. It's all about his dick and his loads. 

I had a couple that I played with over a 2-week period and they took turns fucking my ass. But I never once came during my time with them. Two weeks, all of that fucking, me sucking their cocks, lots of kissing, and not once did I feel the need to cum.

The urge just wasn't there. It was just my ass and their cocks. 

And after a guy is done with my ass, I can go home alone and then I play with my own cock and have amazing orgasms. The kind that shake your entire body. I even nearly fainted a couple of times, that's how hard I came! But so far, I have yet to experience this with another guy.

• Like 1

On 11/19/2018 at 2:51 PM, smileatyou said:

Not when I'm bottoming. But I love to end a load-taking day by dumping mine in a bottom bitch like me. Enjoy telling a bottom, as I'm breeding him, that I just took a bunch of strangers' loads myself. 

If I have noticed another slut taking loads while at the Bathhouse then I will flip Rock Hard and empty my DNA and ALL the Strangers who have dePOZit in my CUMDUMP ASS.

On 11/20/2018 at 6:36 AM, hungry_hole said:

@reliableslut has just confirmed what I've been trying to say. That cumdumps don't have a special gene that doesn't let them top. Topping and bottoming are choices for sex and each man chooses the role that makes them feel more comfortable. Some guys can never bottom but not because they have more Testosterone but because they don't feel comfortable with something up the ass. I don't do toys and fisting because I don't enjoy it.

I haven't said anything about me deserving anything. All I'm saying is that more bottoms and cumdumps at the bathhouse should not feel that their Cumdump/Bottom identity is being threatened if they breed a hole.

No this is the point to get as many loads in his ass over a period of time. While some CUMDUMPS may not get a real thrill of shooting their Load into another CUMDUMP, it must Cross-BREED and fill a cumdump of your Own DNA and every man that shot in your hole.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/18/2018 at 7:06 AM, Jetzero89 said:

I do not ejaculate and started wearing chastity so guys who came over would not touch my dick. I have the annoying issue that once I cum I am done.

with a cunt like that it will n a crime for u to bother stroking n blowing , use your strenghts to get real men off

On 11/20/2018 at 2:59 AM, BreedingTop71 said:

I am struggling to understand your point. If a bottom wants to cum alone, who is anyone to say he is greedy? Why should he be compelled to share anything related to his body?? It’s his load, his pussy. Most subs know they exist only to please us Alphas. As a total top it would be extremely annoying to me if the bottom I am using starts to please himself before after or while I am using him. So from my perspective, to each his own, and passing judgement on someone else’s practices is not only improper, it’s reprehensible.  

i dont deserve or want any pleasure while u r fucking me i aggree my sole reaon is to be used thoughtlessley m constantly for men to reach orgams within

Guest GoneFishing

When I top yes I need to shoot in an ass. 

In bottom mode I usually get fucked deep enough that all fluids are flushed that way.  If done right I get some good intrrnal orgasms.   We are all wired differently ?☣️

On 11/17/2018 at 9:39 PM, Leather69 said:

I was at NUD a big sex party in Melbourne last month... the last guy that I fucked was well lubed/loaded. I took my time.. we both enjoyed my pierced cock buried in his hole.. I stopped him having anything to do with his cock.. he was almost screaming when I cum.. because he blew hands free...  a great fuck

im always limp do u get off on actually inflicting pain on btms.

• Upvote 1

Guest Memphian

I'm almost always hard when getting fucked but I don't touch it.  Getting bred is hotter than me cumming.  The only time I cum when I'm getting fucked is if the guy's cock hits the rights spots and makes me involuntarily cum.  That's nice when it happens but it is not a goal.  My goal is to go home with a load of cum in me.  Sometimes I will use his leaking jizz to jack off with at home though.

If I've taken a lot of loads at the adult theater or blackout party, I will sometimes let a cocksucker give me some relief on the way out though.