Throat fucking

Guest Groupbttm

Guest Groupbttm

Anyone else really like being throat fucked. Really rough?

i remember a guy coming over once. I was nude on my knees as he walked in the door. He immediately unzipped and put his limp cock into my mouth. It slowly grew and as it did he got a very tight grip on my head and rammed it to the back of my throat. I immediately started to gag and as I did he held my head firm in place and started to fuck my throat. I was wrenching and gagging and he didn’t care. 

My cock was rock solid and so was his. I could barely breathe....

Guest Groupbttm
29 minutes ago, NLbear said:

I love to suck but not to the point where he forces me on his dick and I can't breath anymore. Struggling to get some air takes the fun out of it for me. If it gets too much use your teeth ? 

Exactly how I like it 

I've got my married cock guy that requires service around twice per month. Nice 7+ inch, on the thicker side with a mean bend. When he forces that cock back in my throat, with that curve, it's just way too much. Rather than fight it, I know I'm going to be without air; like going underwater. I pull air into my lungs through my nose and let him push as far back as he wants. Oh, feeling his pubes on my face and those low hangers against my chin. There are times I just blow my load as I'm gagging on his cock. Even in this gagging, air deprived situation, I still am very mindful not to bite and to be very careful with the teeth. When I start to pull back too quickly or often for him. He tells me to get on the bed on my back with my head hanging over the edge. Then he really takes advantage of my throat. He convinces me to put my hands behind my back under me so I can't pull him out. It's amazing to feel his cock throb far back in my throat as he unloads. Every time he tells how great the service is when my gagging throat pulses around his cock. He shoots so far back, I rarely ever taste his cum. Yes, it's painful and kind of scary with the breath deprivation. Afterwards it's such an amazing feeling having my throat feel so sore and knowing his amazing manhood has used me so forcefully. Taking it in the ass, those muscles start to relax and it can hurt so good. But...Down the throat, it always feels like a rape to me. I know it was really good when I have sore throat for about 3 days!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I love being throat fucked some times very  brutally giving complete control to my breathing  the thought of being on my knees befor a man servicing his cock his hands on my head. Forcing my face in his croch holding it there till I nearly or do pass out is amazening . Then pulling my head back spitting in my face and slapping me . It defines me and my submissive nature , 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I love to get throats fucked by pulling my head up and down in a huge cock with gagging feeling. I did few times, and I wish to be in a blow bang or in a gang bang with a lot big cock fucking my throat and my ass at same time and dumping their cum in both places. And leaving the place completely covered in cum without being allowed to clean myself.

• Like 1

Before I moved, I would hook up with a guy who had a really thick 7ish inch dick, and he was all about oral control. He’d let himself grow in my mouth. Once he was fully hard, his controlling manner kicked in. Grabbed me by the back of my head and started to guide me, alternating between fast and slow thrusts down my throat. What I especially loved about his technique though wasn’t just that he mercilessly rammed my throat, but that he challenged me to be the best cocksucker I could be. When I would start to gag and throw up and gasp for air, he’d slow it down, grab my hair and pull my head back, look me dead in the eyes and say “stop it faggot.... no teeth and no crying”. It was the perfect reset button for me. I wanted to be the best... I didn’t mind the vomit or the tears or the gasping for a breathe... but instinctually, id squirm. And he wouldn’t allow it.  By the time he finished, I was ‘gross’ aka covered in a slimy mix of saliva, throw up, sweat and tears. My jaw and throat would be locked up and sore for days after him, but it was always a pleasure.  He always wrapped up by telling me that I did well.... better than most... that I listened to him when he told me to stop the resistance and push through, when most would scour away from the experience. That kind of pat on the back was like a gold star from the teacher! 

• Like 1

On 10/31/2018 at 10:44 AM, AnonNSA said:

Grabbed me by the back of my head and started to guide me, alternating between fast and slow thrusts down my throat. What I especially loved about his technique though wasn’t just that he mercilessly rammed my throat, but that he challenged me to be the best cocksucker I could be. When I would start to gag and throw up and gasp for air, he’d slow it down, grab my hair and pull my head back, look me dead in the eyes and say “stop it faggot.... no teeth and no crying”.

He sounds like the perfect man, though I don't understand his aversion to tears. When a dumb slut cries, you know you're having a real impact. It's much more satisfying than being one of the countless interchangeable dildos that the typical bored faggot uses for its own amusement.

14 hours ago, ShootDownMyThroat said:

I love a brutal skull fuck—but it really works best with guys who are about 7’ or smaller, at least if I’m on my knees. 

Yeah, the head hanging over the bed position works well mechanically, but the dominance of a standing male over his subjugated faggot is unbeatable. I love to see the contempt in his face and feel the power in his hands as he grabs my hair by the fistful and jams his length into my throat just for the pleasure of seeing me struggle. It's a more direct and personal assault. But of course, the man is always in control. He decides when, where, and how to penetrate.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Unfortunately, it very hard to find a Horny male to supply on street. I mostly get my Loads when I have time to go to the Arcades.. A of I only get my supply once or twice a month. So if I eat my own daily.

On 10/19/2018 at 9:50 PM, Groupbttm said:

Anyone else really like being throat fucked. Really rough?

i remember a guy coming over once. I was nude on my knees as he walked in the door. He immediately unzipped and put his limp cock into my mouth. It slowly grew and as it did he got a very tight grip on my head and rammed it to the back of my throat. I immediately started to gag and as I did he held my head firm in place and started to fuck my throat. I was wrenching and gagging and he didn’t care. 

My cock was rock solid and so was his. I could barely breathe....