Brutal throat fuck

Guest Groupbttm

Guest Groupbttm

remember a guy coming over once. I was nude on my knees as he walked in the door. He immediately unzipped and put his limp cock into my mouth. It slowly grew and as it did he got a very tight grip on my head and rammed it to the back of my throat. I immediately started to gag and as I did he held my head firm in place and started to fuck my throat. I was wrenching and gagging and he didn’t care. 

My cock was rock solid and so was his. I could barely breathe and every time I gasped for air his cock would get rammed deep down my throat

I was choking so bad and my eyes were streaming. There was saliva dripping down my chin onto my chest and it was pretty much all over my face. His balls were covered in it. 

He ordered me to look up at him as he slammed his cock into the back of my throat and he looked determined to use my throat with all his force

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cle216fkr

I've been sucking this guy lately with a dick so long/ thick i feel my throat expand around it like a snake. Snort a couple poppers and im trying to force it back as far as i can. Gets me rock hard.