Manbun Otter Minuteman

chipygmalion80

A HWP Neg, early 40s, tall, hit me up late  after his Yoga class.  While he had unlocked his photos, he didn't have a dic pic, just his baby face. 

Quite bluntly he asked "Any chance you up for a load?"

"Sure.  I just helped a buddy out with his.  You got a big load to bust?" I asked.

"Nice.  Yes I do.  Your buddy bred your butt?"

"Yup.  And no, he didn't pull out."

"I'd love to swing by now and blow my load in your ass."

"You want me ass up?" I asked.

He minced no words replying "Yup.  When I walk in."

Ten minutes later I saw a Nissan pull up to my place and out climbed a tall slender Otter type guy, his hair up in a manbun.  I found myself briefly wondering 'Are Manbuns still a thing?'.  Apparently, I thought.  Any way, I stepped over to my couch, pulled the hoodie of my jacket over my head, and when he walked through my front door he found me kneeling on the counch, head down and ass up.

Manbun said nothing, immediatedly dropping his sweat pants on the floor.  From between my thighs I took a peek at my anonymous guest as he approached the couch.  His calves were seriously ripped, and between his two hairy thighs protruded a rock hard if somewhat small six inch pecker.  I found myself unexpectedly pleased as I figured no size queen ever gave this hot sexy breeder the time of day.

He stood behind my ass but didn't, as I expected him to do, slam his small pecker into my ass.   Instead he dropped to his knees, slammed his face into my butt, driving his warm tongue into my hole.  Rimming!  He hadn't mentioned wanting to taste my ass!  And as he got going I realized I hadn't heard a grown man make so much noise from eating ass in a while.  Clearly this guy was hungry!

As he was lost in rimming my hole, I reached around to grab his dick, enjoying the sensation of his rock hard, skinny dock.  It was such a small, skinny dick on such a sexy man.  I loved it. 

Abruptly he withdrew his tongue out of my hole, got to his feet, took my waist in his hands, and as I peeked between his two hairy, tree trunk-like thighs, his dick made its entrance into my ass.  I barely felt his small skinny dick because my buddy, who had fucked me earlier, had a big dick and had opened up my fuckhole.  Still Manbun apparently loved my hole as he was already moaning in ecstasy.  And I knew what that meant.

I remember how direct this guy was online.  He had been looking some ass to breed, I could readily imagine the safe-sex prudes and bb size queens wouldn't let him.  Then he saw my profile and took a gamble.  "Your buddy bred your ass?" he had asked.  This tall sexy Otter wanted his bare dick in some ass.  He hadn't shared his dick pic in hopes I would take any dick, even his small skinny pecker. And I was.  Man was he pounding that little thing in and out of my hole fast and furious. 

So fast was his pounding that his slim tall body started to shake and he substantially collapsed heavily into my back.

"Fuck yeah, man!"

I finally spoke to my anonynous top:  "Dump that big load up my ass."

"Oh fuck!" he replied in a strained, deep voice. 

I barely felt it, but his pecker popped and pulsed in my fuckhole.  His body convulsed so much that I thought he might collaspe so I reached back and pulled his whole chest onto my back.  Some of his long hair fell down to within sight of my hooded eyes.  His Manbun must be falling apart.  Lol.  He gasped heavily into my ear, managing with some difficulty to declare "Shit, man, that was fuckin' awesome.  Thank you."

"You needed it," I replied.  Indeed he did.  I looked at my watch.  He had walked through my door scarcely five minutes earlier.  The Minute Man had popped quickly.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

• Moderators

Speaking as someone who has long hair, there is nothing better than putting it in a bun when you are doing some kind of exercise where your neck will get sweaty. I don't ever wear my hair in a bun for fashion, but it's the best way to get it out of the way. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/20/2018 at 11:08 PM, drscorpio said:

Speaking as someone who has long hair, there is nothing better than putting it in a bun when you are doing some kind of exercise where your neck will get sweaty. I don't ever wear my hair in a bun for fashion, but it's the best way to get it out of the way. 

Ah. Evidently this buddy does Yoga so makes sense. I really dont care whether Manbun is in fashion or not when it comes to fucking :)

Edited by chipygmalion80
Typo

Man, you said it all!  I love scenes where there's no BS, back & forth, wavering, etc beforehand.  I mean we all know what we want, and need, to do.  Love being on all 4's on bed, hearing him walk in the door, anticipating his approach, and nervous.  Besides them working my tits, if someone rims me that drives me into hog heaven and makes my hole beg for cocks!  Then he mounts me doggie style and the rest is history, as you know.  Several times I hooked up with this totally hot, built, buff, body builder in the desert.  He was totally a nipman, as I am a titpig.  So we started working on 'em.  Then I was a little surprised when I saw his cock - tiny, small.  But once he started to fuck me he did things that I'd never felt before.  He absolutely knew how to work every inch of his cock until he bred me!

I've also been surprised when hooking up with small, short, little guys who end up having a huge cock.  Hullo?  So we can never judge a book by its cover.  OINK!!

• Like 1