What’s the most attractive thing a bottom can say

Davidc

20 hours ago, Sunovabesh said:

"I love you"!

Me in the back of my head: "I made him a bitch, bruh."

i'm a bottom and i'm sub, but not every Top, or even Dom connects with the sub part of me. D/s is simply not generic and it takes chemistry to connect. A bully Dom shuts me down at the very least, but they don't get any where near collaring me.  But then, there are certain types of Dom's who see and know exactly how to Dom me, i suspect it has a lot to do with chemistry, and i have to literally bite my mattress or pillow to keep from declaring: "i love You."   With those guys, there is no doubt, You are reading it right, that guy has definitely just made me His bitch and slipped His collar on me, it's an awesome, powerful thing.

• Like 2

"Oh fuck, daddy...shove it in" is always good.

"Keep fuckin' me" just as you're  groaning and ready to unload in his ass.

"Can you feel the sperm that's already in my hole??

The best things are really just sounds...  a slight whimper into a pillow as his ass is in the air, a deep kind of growl from a big guy, a little gasp as you shove it in all the way or at a different angle.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

My Daddy/Fuck Buddy was fucking me really good and he said ‘do you want me to cum in you’ before I even thought about it shouted out ‘oh yes please’ now he makes me beg for it. I’ve got a hard dick and twitchy hole just from typing this

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2019 at 11:02 AM, jz48811 said:

The best things are really just sounds...  a slight whimper into a pillow as his ass is in the air, a deep kind of growl from a big guy, a little gasp as you shove it in all the way or at a different angle.

This is me. i don't say much at all. it's not like i am holding back, i just don't want to be fake or say things to manipulate... that's just me, i know. i sometimes feel badly for the guy who wants me to 'talk dirty' and it just feels so put on to me, i sometimes wish it didn't. i love it when a Top says what's on His mind while fucking me, talking dirty is a turn on if it's real.  i have no problem being open with a Top and sharing my kinks though, usually before we meet. 

On the other hand, some guys make me moan, some make me gasp, some make me whimper, or a combination of all. i often bite my mattress and writhe in pleasure. The one exception i mentioned earlier is sometimes a Top will fuck me in a way where i wanna say "i love you." And that is completely real, yet i just bite my mattress and contain it because i'm afraid He'll think i'm crazy and i'll turn Him off.  

Edited by tallslenderguy