No more prep for me soon

Guest kazore

13 minutes ago, Veytoss said:

Consider the fact that a preventive vaccination against HIV I think will be available in less than 5 years, it doesn't have any sense not to go with Prep.

Nah, I doubt it. They've been saying a vaccine is only a few years away ever since the early days of the epidemic. Back in 1984 when HTLV-III (later renamed HIV) was discovered to be the cause of AIDS, scientists said a vaccine was about 2 years away!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Veytoss said:

I understand you, but times has changed with big data, supercomputing, AI and all other stuff like these I would be very surpised if a vaccination doesn't arrive sooner than later :)

The drug companies make more on maintenance drugs than cures. 

All the “vaccination” stories  have been scams to sell stock in ghost companies

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest GoneFishing
On 10/21/2018 at 5:13 AM, kazore said:

Hello

I won't have health insurance starting November which mean I will have to stop prep like mid November.

I party often and love to take dicks. I don't want to use condoms again.

What strategy should I adopt? Go only withundetectable guys, guys in prep? 

Im afraid that if im high I could go in a sexclub or a video store and take any dicks, just for the crazyness. It is hit  hard thinking of it but  risky. 

The question is how long will I remain neg? A friend of mine says I'll become poz in 2 months.

After stopping prep, after how long the protection stop?

I'll keep you posted how it goes. I feel like I was never that close to get pozzed.

Check with your local county health dept.  my friend get free prep because they have a poz partner.  Or go all the way and get bugged up.  Then you’ll get free meds from a d a p for sure. 

15 hours ago, Pozlover1 said:

The drug companies make more on maintenance drugs than cures. 

All the “vaccination” stories  have been scams to sell stock in ghost companies

We'll see in a couple of years, if it will arrive or not, I bet no more than 5 years, probably a lot less :)

Edited by Veytoss