In DC/Baltimore area in February

• 3 months later...

In DC, there's Crew Club for a high end experience and Glorious Gym & Art Gallery for a raunchy experience (I like both).  For Maryland it's more limited...there's a spa near Owings Mills but the rules make it a bit too tame for any real action.  There are a few adult novelty and gloryhole booth places along Rt 40, all the way from South of B'more to north of B'more - the best one (again, very raunchy but worth trying) is Bush River Video on Rt 40 between Edgewood and Riverside on the northeast side of Bmore - theaters on the left, boothes on the right.  The place is a special kind of nasty yet always seems busy.  You can get or give for as long as you'd like at that place.  Then if you want to venture further up I95, there are some rockin' places in Philly/NJ - Sansom Street Gym and Club Philly are like Crew Club in DC - nice for the money, lots of cleanliness, nice people. The Sansom Cinema and Adonis Cinema are holes in the wall where you can get naked and end up in one of the theaters, in the glory hole room or shoved up against the wall in the dark bathroom with guys giving it to you at both ends (that's my preference) - giving or getting anything you want, including drugs.  On the NJ side of that same Philly area is a stretch of road (Rt 73) with two great places - Berlin News Agency and the Red Barn - lots of fun to be had in both.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 4/7/2019 at 9:07 AM, Jamesslut said:

Thanks so much! I didn't have time to play around this time, but next time, I'll try at leat one! 

I was busy at a weeding beeing fucked raw in a bathroom stall....

sweet - that was a good find.  I hope you have a trip soon to try a few of the ones on my list - you'll have fun.