Ever been filmed?

BB4fking

Ever been filmed?  

554 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever videoed, or been videoed, during breeding?

• No, not yet
    • Yes, other guys have filmed me being fucked
    • Yes, I’ve recorded myself fucking another guy
    • Yes, I’ve been in a group scene where a video record of the action has been made

Guest cardoc49
4 hours ago, Riverfk said:

I did several professional videos around the post Y2K period for houses such as T.I.M., Club Inferno, Hot House, etc. That's me doing the Top thing.

IMG_0879.JPG

very hot indeed and of course all bareback?

Guest EDL1212
6 hours ago, Riverfk said:

I did several professional videos around the post Y2K period for houses such as T.I.M., Club Inferno, Hot House, etc. That's me doing the Top thing.

IMG_0879.JPG

Fucking hot. Would love to shoot some with scenes with you.

6 hours ago, Riverfk said:

Naturally!

Where is that scene from?

I have been an unwitting co-star of a movie on x-tube once. He was a regular fuckbuddy (back in the days of manhunt) and I did not know he was recording from his computer. Years later the video showed up on his xtube page and i reported it. I work in a field that would frown on this sort of exposure. Apparently he has hundreds of videos with other people, no doubt secretly filmed. His profile has since been deleted, as far as i know.

Edited by abm0011

On 4/9/2019 at 3:21 AM, Riverfk said:

IMG_0879.JPG

Damn, looks like you guys had a swell time - do you remember the name of this particular video Riverfk. Would love watching it!

Guest Natural-bttm

I would love to get filmed getting fucked & filled with anon cum by many sexy Men while tied in a sling or fuck bench, get high and have many hours of footage!  This is me..... ;)

b-w-sling.jpg

Edited by Natural-bttm

1 minute ago, Riverfk said:

Also did photo work, late '30's here, check-out those tan lines. That pumpkin was burning my pubes!

IMG_0885.JPG

Ok, that’s a little cheesy ?, but you are SO sexy.  Fuck, I need you to knock me up.  When are you traveling back to the Midwest?  My holes are yours.

32 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

Also did photo work, late '30's here, check-out those tan lines. That pumpkin was burning my pubes!

IMG_0885.JPG

I agree super sexy photo. You could use me any time. 

• Like 1

I have filmed myself getting fucked or sometines the top films me when they a are bbing me. I haven't been bred. But when I am bred I will make sure it is on film. I have an xtube channel  when I occasionally post. 

https://www.xtube.com/profile/aargos-12524791

Edited by aargosbot