Ever been filmed?

BB4fking

Ever been filmed?  

554 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever videoed, or been videoed, during breeding?

• No, not yet
    • Yes, other guys have filmed me being fucked
    • Yes, I’ve recorded myself fucking another guy
    • Yes, I’ve been in a group scene where a video record of the action has been made

On my last trip to Indianapolis, one of the guys who fucked me in my hotel room bred me and unloaded in me, then went to wash up. He left his phone next to me on the bed, and I noticed that the active screen was his camera, set to video mode, and set to stop filming. I have no idea how much of our fuck he shot, or whether he caught any views of my face. I remember him asking me things like, “You love taking cock, don’t you?” and “You’ll take any cock, won’t you, slut?” I answered with the truth, of course, and now I think he probably just asked that to get some dialogue on his vid. I just know there’s a young black dude out there somewhere with proof that I take cock and cum up my ass - and love it.

• 1 month later...
Guest SubAssNH

I still haven't taken the plunge at all, but my fantasy is a bondage/fuck scene.  I've always wanted to have the dom take pics and video. 

Have a fuck bud who likes to fill his cock sliding in and out of my hole. Filming gets him super turned on. Don’t get to see him as much as I used too which sucks. 

He knows I’d let him do anything he wants. Never shared the videos. Always keeps them just for himself which I kind of like fits his cocky selfish attitude 

Guest bbasslover79

Older guy I was dating a couple of years ago took me to a party at his friends place. After stripping down and some kissing and sucking I was put in a sling and blindfolded. Was fucked by 5 guys before someone else took my place. He still has the video but wasn’t allowed to own it myself. 

I was fucked in the bushes at the side of the road in Berlin’s Tiergarten a couple of weeks back and was a bit surprised to find the top was filming his cock sliding in and out of my ass. I only noticed as he’d slowed down and was pulling nearly all the way out and slamming back in. He’d come out entirely a couple of times and I needed to reposition his cock which caused me to glance back over my shoulder when I saw him operating his camera phone. He was pretty dextrous to be able to coolly film  while fucking on a slope, in some bushes, people passing by quite close a few metres on a path, having just cruised a stranger who didn’t speak his language. I noticed he had his phone in his shirt pocket convenient for easy reach but still. I imagine he frequently filmed his outdoor sex - I’d liked to have seen his collection!

I love being filmed while fucking, especially if I am being bred. Perfectly fine with my face being shown too. Most of it is in my personal collection that I share but I know of cases where it is public. First time was with a transwoman I had met of Craigslist (I miss those days) her post stated that she liked filming it and I was cool with it. I fucked her while her laptop and webcam recorded. Later found out that she is a cam girl so the event was most likely broadcasted to her stream 😅. More recently I met with a different transwoman off Grindr. She fucked me and recorded parts. She posted it all on her Twitter feed. My favorite is the aftermath with my gaping hole leaking a huge load of her cum and my pleased face in the same shot.

https://mobile.twitter.com/VanessaDior3/status/1129174540867833857

Edited by pulcish
To add link of being fucked.

Love filming breeding or getting bred, some guys are well up for it. Love seeing my cock sliding in and out a hot arse, getting progressively juicier as the fuck goes on. Love plenty verbal when filming too, best bit is when the cock is slowly pulled out his or my arse and u can see the spunk leaking out 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I was actually live streamed while being fisted. Was in my popper zone and taking a good deep fist. Kept hearing these ding ding , asked what was going on he told me he was live streaming on a fishing site . And the viewers were going nuts with the hot action going on .  Loved it and my face was not  visible so it was all good 

• Upvote 1