Giving My First Anon Load

occumhungry

I was in Vegas a few days ago and hit up BBRT, finding a cumdump who was hosting at Planet Hollywood.  We went back and forth a few times when he finally made it clear he wanted me to fuck him anonymously.  I went over to his hotel at 2:00 AM, and, as he had promised, the door to his room was unlocked, so I walked right into a room which was so dark I could barely see him kneeling at the bed, wearing a jock strap, as well as wearing a blindfold over his eye.  I stripped and presented my musty cock, which he unhesitatingly sucked.  When I was hard I throat-fucked him a bit.  Although he gagged a bit, I just kept shoving it deeper.  I love hearing a fag gag, even better when its sloppy.

He got on all fours on his bed, I lubed up, and we both poppered up.  My cock head is quite large, so it took a bit for me to pop in his ass, but when I finally slid in, I found his hole tight and silky.  Sensing the an abundance of lube, I took a chance and asked him outright how many of loads he had taken so far.  I was right - without missing a beat he answered "Two."

I fucked him hard, pushing him down to have his ass up.  I nuzzled and kissed his face and neck a bit, which drove him wild.  We were grunting, moaning and exchanging a dirty dialogue.  As I hadn't shot my load in five days, within a few minutes my balls were boiling, and after five minutes of edging I couldn't take it anymore:  moaning loudly, I shot my sperm deep in his guts.

Afterwards I cleaned up with a towel, thanked him and left, although, as I was leaving I noticed he was on his phone.  I supposed he was looking for more cock and cum.  Riding down the elevator I relived the session - only for my cock to get hard again.  Looking back I regret I didn't stay a bit longer to give him a couple more loads.

My first anon fuck was hot.  I can't wait to give more loads, and even take some anon cock.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Hey bud, love getting it that way.  Make the hookup plans, then leave door unlocked, be on all fours on my bed, tits worked, poppered, and ready to be mounted.  It's that waiting time that gets us, and then the anticipation (and fear) when we hear the door open and close.  The sound of his steps coming into the room, his clothes dropping off.  That all serves to put me further into heat and so hungry for cocks.  Still not seeing him, I feel him reach around and under and start working my nips.  They are so hot-wired to my hole that it instantly gets me moaning and begging, "Fuck me.  Fuck me, Sir".  I popper up, feel the head of his cock at my hole, and then the whole manimal process begins as he mounts me, fucks me, and ultimately breeds me.  After all, that's what it was all about to begin with wasn't it?  Fulfilling that inner primal animal instinct that drives us in life.  OINK!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1