Roofer

Guest arseontap

Guest arseontap

Part 1:

I live in a remote town and recently we had some bad storms and my house got some pretty bad roof damage. So I had to get roofers out to replace the whole roof. It was going to be a week long job as there were a lot of houses needing repairs and the roofers were spread pretty thin. So there would only be 2 guys working on my roof. I was told it could be anywhere from 1-2 weeks. It was pretty important as I work from home as well.

The first day rolled around the the two guys turned up. One older guy in his 50's and a younger guy in his early 20's who was just that typical surfer kind of looking guy. Sandy blonde curly hair that was just off his shoulders. I a bit unshaven. He was about 6' tall and reasonably slim. He was wearing a singlet and I could see the typical tuft of hair in the centre of his chest just nudging out of his singlet. And the king gee workers shorts and work boots. The older guy was in his 50's, but a solid workers build. Greying hair but quite muscular. He was wearing similar cloths to the young guy. I live in a remote and very hot location so singlets and shorts are the norm here. They were both smokers and reminded me of the good old Marlborough man add lol. They were both hot in their own way but I just couldn't take my eyes of the young guy. I swear the older guy caught me looking a few times. I am early 40's, athletic build and smooth all over. I have quite a few tattoos. Typical short hair office type dude and the horniest pig bottom I know. 

On day one they pretty much got straight to working. I was just wearing a singlet and shorts. I showed them the bathroom and kitchen etc. and told them to make themselves at home. I showed them my office so they knew where to find me if they needed anything. It is right in between the bathroom and my bedroom. The young guy made a point of saying "is that your bedroom and smiling". They both put their lunches and drinks in the fridge and got to work. I could see most of what they were doing from my office window and I can say I didn't get much work done. By lunch time it was getting hot and they were mainly getting scaffolding and stuff set up. They had both taken their singlets off by this time and were working in just their shorts. The young guy had the most gorgeous thick bush of blonde hair/treasure trail I have ever seen on his lower abdomen. I couldn't help but fantasise about what it led too.

They both came in and got their lunch and the older guy excused himself and said he had to go check on another job for the afternoon and that Scott (the young guy) would finish up the day here on his own setting stuff up for tomorrow. They both walked out and then I heard the older guy leave in his truck. Almost without warning I see Scott standing at my office door with his sandwich in hand "you not gunna make a guy eat lunch alone are you? Surely you take a break too". I had to adjust myself slightly as I got an instant boner as I saw him standing there with no shirt and the sweat was dripping down his chest to his treasure trail. I then notice for the first time part of a tattoo that comes out from under the top of his shorts. I can't tell what it is, but it is a dark line with a point on it. I go grab a sandwich and we sit outside in the shade and have lunch. Scott tells me he is in town for 6 months because of all the storm damage and work. HE gets an allowance for the accommodation, but some of the guys had mates they stayed with so they banked the allowance. I am struggling to maintain eye contact the whole time.

"I love your tatts man." he says. I pretend to not have noticed his and ask if he had ever thought of getting some "on that gorgeous body of yours" I finish off in my head. Without any warning or shame he stands up and his crotch is almost directly in front of my face and he pulls the front of his shorts down to reveal a tattoo of a scorpion just sitting to the right and above his crotch. It was the stinger I could see before. I swear I can smell his manhood. He seems to pull his short down far further than he needs to and I can see the impression of what must be a huge cock pushing against his wrist and he is revealing the entire top of his cock and pubic area. I almost shoot in my shorts there and then.

"It is quite a special tattoo." he says. "I have only had it a year, but it means something to me, and I am pretty proud of it". I am at a loss for words here. Most people peg me as gay, but I just wasn't sure how to respond. "I'm guessing you would be familiar with what it means" he says. And he intentionally is looking at my crotch now which is very obviously bulging. "And it seems you like what it means too?" "Well obviously I am gay, and yeah I know what it means. To be honest I pretty much worship what it means" and Scott looks at me with an evil grin. "Good" is all he says. He offers me a smoke and we chat for a little longer about how he is bi, and just broke up with his girlfriend a year ago after she found out he had been fucking around with guys as well and got himself "knocked up". "To be honest I just love to fuck holes, I don't care if its a girl or a guy. Just happened I was curious and let a guy fuck me at toilets just once and wasn't planning on it. It was just once and I thought what are the chances. So he bred me and while it felt good, I think I prefer to fuck. But as it happens, he was obviously poz. Got pozzed with my first and probably only time being fucked. So thought what the hell and got the tattoo and thought I'll own it" He laughed and said "stupid bitch always thought she would be the one getting knocked up". 

We got up and went back to work and I swear he takes every opportunity to stand on the scaffolding outside my office window. I am just looking at his crotch half the afternoon and I swear I see it grow and go down a few times and then on one occasion I am sure there is a wet patch before the sun dries it. It gets to 5pm and my shorts are wet from precum from watching Scott. Scott comes in for a drink and walks straight into my office and stand next to me as he has a drink and tells me he is done with the roofing for the day. His crotch is staring me in the eyes and it is clearly growing as he tells me this. I look up and he just winks at me and says "as I said, finished with the ROOFING" and he puts the emphasis on the roofing. He reaches down and unbuttons his king gee pants and his 8" cut cock literally bounces out a few centimetres from my face and a dollop of pre-cum flicks on to my face.

I need no further invitation and I start sucking his cock and his young juices taste like the wine of the gods. The smell of his crotch and the the combination of sweat and cigarettes just yells this is a man to have. As I am sucking his cock he is groaning and I am feeling over the tattoo of the scorpion as I give him head. He pulls me off his cock and pulls me up and kisses me deep. This man can kiss like you don't normally get from bi guys. I am still clothed and he turns me around and bends me over my desk and pulls my shorts down. He spits on my arse crack and starts rubbing his cock head up and down my crack. "just so we are clear, you know what the scorpion means right? It's only been a year and I haven't started meds yet. So if I go in, there's a good chance you'll get stung". I raise myself on my toes so the head of his cock catches my hole and back myself onto his cock in one move so he is almost half way inside me in one move and say "sting me with your venom". That was all he needed at he shoves his cock all the way in with one hard push.

He doesn't last long since he has pretty much been on the edge all day. After 5 minutes he ramps up the speed and he is almost yelling that I am about to be stung. "You ready to take my venom". I am in heaven and all I keep saying is "Sting me" He then blows a huge load in me. I swear I feel the thrusts and squirts hit my inside walls and he seems to blow for over a minute. With his last few thrusts he stays inside me and kisses the back of my neck as he continues to spasm deep inside me. He stays inside me for almost another minute until he starts to go soft and he gently slides out. And stands up straight as I stand up and turn around. He is almost 20yrs younger than me so for me this is all about him getting off and unloading in me and I am fine with that. I couldn't think of a hotter dude to poz me with his babies.

But he leans in and kisses me more and we go outside and have another smoke and chat more about him being here for the next 6 months. He must have blew the biggest load in me cause I and am having trouble keeping it in and some begins to drip down my leg and he notices. He smiles and says "sorry man its been like over a week." We both laugh and he says he needs to get back to the motel cause he and some of the other roofers have drinks planned for the night.  I go back inside and find my but plug and shove it in so I don't loose anymore of his magic seed.

To be continued...

1 hour ago, arseontap said:

Part 1:

I live in a remote town and recently we had some bad storms and my house got some pretty bad roof damage. So I had to get roofers out to replace the whole roof. It was going to be a week long job as there were a lot of houses needing repairs and the roofers were spread pretty thin. So there would only be 2 guys working on my roof. I was told it could be anywhere from 1-2 weeks. It was pretty important as I work from home as well.

The first day rolled around the the two guys turned up. One older guy in his 50's and a younger guy in his early 20's who was just that typical surfer kind of looking guy. Sandy blonde curly hair that was just off his shoulders. I a bit unshaven. He was about 6' tall and reasonably slim. He was wearing a singlet and I could see the typical tuft of hair in the centre of his chest just nudging out of his singlet. And the king gee workers shorts and work boots. The older guy was in his 50's, but a solid workers build. Greying hair but quite muscular. He was wearing similar cloths to the young guy. I live in a remote and very hot location so singlets and shorts are the norm here. They were both smokers and reminded me of the good old Marlborough man add lol. They were both hot in their own way but I just couldn't take my eyes of the young guy. I swear the older guy caught me looking a few times. I am early 40's, athletic build and smooth all over. I have quite a few tattoos. Typical short hair office type dude and the horniest pig bottom I know. 

On day one they pretty much got straight to working. I was just wearing a singlet and shorts. I showed them the bathroom and kitchen etc. and told them to make themselves at home. I showed them my office so they knew where to find me if they needed anything. It is right in between the bathroom and my bedroom. The young guy made a point of saying "is that your bedroom and smiling". They both put their lunches and drinks in the fridge and got to work. I could see most of what they were doing from my office window and I can say I didn't get much work done. By lunch time it was getting hot and they were mainly getting scaffolding and stuff set up. They had both taken their singlets off by this time and were working in just their shorts. The young guy had the most gorgeous thick bush of blonde hair/treasure trail I have ever seen on his lower abdomen. I couldn't help but fantasise about what it led too.

They both came in and got their lunch and the older guy excused himself and said he had to go check on another job for the afternoon and that Scott (the young guy) would finish up the day here on his own setting stuff up for tomorrow. They both walked out and then I heard the older guy leave in his truck. Almost without warning I see Scott standing at my office door with his sandwich in hand "you not gunna make a guy eat lunch alone are you? Surely you take a break too". I had to adjust myself slightly as I got an instant boner as I saw him standing there with no shirt and the sweat was dripping down his chest to his treasure trail. I then notice for the first time part of a tattoo that comes out from under the top of his shorts. I can't tell what it is, but it is a dark line with a point on it. I go grab a sandwich and we sit outside in the shade and have lunch. Scott tells me he is in town for 6 months because of all the storm damage and work. HE gets an allowance for the accommodation, but some of the guys had mates they stayed with so they banked the allowance. I am struggling to maintain eye contact the whole time.

"I love your tatts man." he says. I pretend to not have noticed his and ask if he had ever thought of getting some "on that gorgeous body of yours" I finish off in my head. Without any warning or shame he stands up and his crotch is almost directly in front of my face and he pulls the front of his shorts down to reveal a tattoo of a scorpion just sitting to the right and above his crotch. It was the stinger I could see before. I swear I can smell his manhood. He seems to pull his short down far further than he needs to and I can see the impression of what must be a huge cock pushing against his wrist and he is revealing the entire top of his cock and pubic area. I almost shoot in my shorts there and then.

"It is quite a special tattoo." he says. "I have only had it a year, but it means something to me, and I am pretty proud of it". I am at a loss for words here. Most people peg me as gay, but I just wasn't sure how to respond. "I'm guessing you would be familiar with what it means" he says. And he intentionally is looking at my crotch now which is very obviously bulging. "And it seems you like what it means too?" "Well obviously I am gay, and yeah I know what it means. To be honest I pretty much worship what it means" and Scott looks at me with an evil grin. "Good" is all he says. He offers me a smoke and we chat for a little longer about how he is bi, and just broke up with his girlfriend a year ago after she found out he had been fucking around with guys as well and got himself "knocked up". "To be honest I just love to fuck holes, I don't care if its a girl or a guy. Just happened I was curious and let a guy fuck me at toilets just once and wasn't planning on it. It was just once and I thought what are the chances. So he bred me and while it felt good, I think I prefer to fuck. But as it happens, he was obviously poz. Got pozzed with my first and probably only time being fucked. So thought what the hell and got the tattoo and thought I'll own it" He laughed and said "stupid bitch always thought she would be the one getting knocked up". 

We got up and went back to work and I swear he takes every opportunity to stand on the scaffolding outside my office window. I am just looking at his crotch half the afternoon and I swear I see it grow and go down a few times and then on one occasion I am sure there is a wet patch before the sun dries it. It gets to 5pm and my shorts are wet from precum from watching Scott. Scott comes in for a drink and walks straight into my office and stand next to me as he has a drink and tells me he is done with the roofing for the day. His crotch is staring me in the eyes and it is clearly growing as he tells me this. I look up and he just winks at me and says "as I said, finished with the ROOFING" and he puts the emphasis on the roofing. He reaches down and unbuttons his king gee pants and his 8" cut cock literally bounces out a few centimetres from my face and a dollop of pre-cum flicks on to my face.

I need no further invitation and I start sucking his cock and his young juices taste like the wine of the gods. The smell of his crotch and the the combination of sweat and cigarettes just yells this is a man to have. As I am sucking his cock he is groaning and I am feeling over the tattoo of the scorpion as I give him head. He pulls me off his cock and pulls me up and kisses me deep. This man can kiss like you don't normally get from bi guys. I am still clothed and he turns me around and bends me over my desk and pulls my shorts down. He spits on my arse crack and starts rubbing his cock head up and down my crack. "just so we are clear, you know what the scorpion means right? It's only been a year and I haven't started meds yet. So if I go in, there's a good chance you'll get stung". I raise myself on my toes so the head of his cock catches my hole and back myself onto his cock in one move so he is almost half way inside me in one move and say "sting me with your venom". That was all he needed at he shoves his cock all the way in with one hard push.

He doesn't last long since he has pretty much been on the edge all day. After 5 minutes he ramps up the speed and he is almost yelling that I am about to be stung. "You ready to take my venom". I am in heaven and all I keep saying is "Sting me" He then blows a huge load in me. I swear I feel the thrusts and squirts hit my inside walls and he seems to blow for over a minute. With his last few thrusts he stays inside me and kisses the back of my neck as he continues to spasm deep inside me. He stays inside me for almost another minute until he starts to go soft and he gently slides out. And stands up straight as I stand up and turn around. He is almost 20yrs younger than me so for me this is all about him getting off and unloading in me and I am fine with that. I couldn't think of a hotter dude to poz me with his babies.

But he leans in and kisses me more and we go outside and have another smoke and chat more about him being here for the next 6 months. He must have blew the biggest load in me cause I and am having trouble keeping it in and some begins to drip down my leg and he notices. He smiles and says "sorry man its been like over a week." We both laugh and he says he needs to get back to the motel cause he and some of the other roofers have drinks planned for the night.  I go back inside and find my but plug and shove it in so I don't loose anymore of his magic seed.

To be continued.

Awesome story! I`m sure this is going to be continued and I`m looking forward to reading more!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest arseontap

Part 2:

Scott is back the next day and he has his boss with him. Scott is friendlier now and far more familiar and I am surprised at this in front of his boss. His boss (Steve) doesn't seem to mind and I swear I catch him smirking at me when talking to Scott every now ant then. Every time Scott comes in to use the toilet he ducks into my office and smack a huge french kiss on me. One time he stays for a few minutes standing behind me kissing my neck and with his hand up my shirt pinching my nipples as I try to work. It is so hot and strangely romantic.

I join them for lunch again and I swear Steve is not wearing underwear. He is very keen to spread his legs when he sits and at one point I am sure I see the head of a thick cock pocking out one side. But that was about the extent of the lunch this day and they get back to work and I enjoy the scenery every time they pass my window. Scott always makes a point of looking in and either nodding in acknowledgement or giving me a wink.

Steve leaves at 5pm and Scott walks straight in to my office all sweaty and puts both his arms down each side of my chest from behind as I sit on the chair sending off my last few emails. He just lightly massage my nipples and stomach and kisses my neck as I type. I lean back and look up at him and he just kisses me deeply while his right hand pushes down into my pants and crotch to massage my now growing cock. I am both turned on and also confused. I want to be pounded by this guy every second of the day, but never once thought of a soft romantic side. He breaks the kiss and says "You know I've had a few girlfriends and after I got poz I pretty much feel like that chapter of my life is over. I really enjoyed fucking you yesterday and have thought about nothing else all day." He kisses me again and he hasn't shaven so his 5d growth is starting to become a light beard and it feels so good to kiss.

"Actually, I think i prefer fucking guys to be honest. Maybe it's time to consider a boyfriend for a change instead of a girlfriend." He is massaging my cock in my pants the whole time and kisses me in between comments. I say "You'd have now worries man, your insanely hot. You could have any guy you want". "You sure about that?" he says looking me straight int he eyes.

I get up to face him and we hug and kiss non-stop for about 5 minutes. Our cocks are both hard and I have a wet patch on my shorts already. "So what you got planned for dinner?" Scott says and I tell him not much. "Then let me take you out for dinner to the club. Not exactly romantic, but I went there last night with the boys and it was a good feed. I'd love to know more about you and why the hell you are all the way out here". "Ummm ok" I say with obvious surprise. He notices and comments "is there a problem mate?" He is so butch yet so gentle it is a contradiction and my brain can't seem to reconcile it all. That, and I am 42 and he is clearly somewhere in his 20s. I can accept a pounding from this guy, but coming in through the day and kissing me and snogging through the day and now dinner has completely caught me by surprised. I really could be old enough to be his father.

"Look I'd love to come have a meal with you, but most people in town know I am gay. It's a great place and there are no issues here, but if they see you hanging with me, they will assume we are on a date or something. They will definitely be thinking you might be gay too". "I don't give a shit. Who I date is my business. Girl or guy, I'll never be ashamed of my choices. Does it bother you?" he says. "Nah, all good man, as long as you are cool with it."

An hour later he is back after a shower and he is wearing tight 501 jeans and a t-short. He has tied his hair back into a small pony tail. The typical cleaned up surfer look. I am just in jeans and t-shirt and already I am starting to bone up just from looking at him. We go have dinner and we learn a lot about each other. He seems to be much older mentally than his age. He is really good company and I can't help my mind wandering. Some of the regular locals are watching us and you can see what they are thinking. Scott notices and doesn't seem to care. We get up to pay and you can see eyes are on him. Who is this guy and where did he come from and what is he doing here with me. As I stand at the counter to pay Scott put his arm around my shoulder and you can almost hear the locals gasp. He picks up on it straight away and he lowers his hand to my arse and cups my arse and squeezes it where everyone else is watching. I turn to him in surprise and he winks at me and turns around to everyone watching and leans in and kisses my ear and then licks it and winks at them all with a smile. He clearly has no issue with what anyone else would think.

We get home and I barely get the front door shut than Scott has me pinned against the wall kissing me. His hands are all over my body and cupping my crotch. He is already rock hard and his jeans look like they are about to explode. I reach down to release his "stinger" and he grabs my hand and stops me. He looks me in the eye and says "Now it's your turn man". He kneels down and pulls my jeans down and my 7' cock bounces out and it takes it all in his mouth in one go. This man knows just how to give head. I can't hold on for long after the night we have had and I warn him so. He doesn't slow down and I shoot a huge load into his mouth. Before I finish he pulls off and ropes of cum squirt on to his beard. He continues to lick my cock until there isn't any left. He stands up and I can see my cum on his beard in a couple of places. He licks his lips and with an evil grin he says "sorry, was a bit thirsty". I lean in and say "you missed a bit" and I lick my cum off his face and when I have got it all I kiss him and we share the remnants of my load until there is none left.

"I know a way for you to be able to get a few extra minutes sleep in time tomorrow if you like" I say. "How" he says. "Stay the night and you won't have to get up and drive here"

"Done". Scott fucks me 3 times before I fall asleep in his arms with my head resting on the tuft of blonde hair in the centre of his chest and his toxic loads dripping from my arse. 

I wake up and I don't think I have moved at all. Scott is still snoring but his cock is rock hard with a morning hard on. I check the time and it is only 30 minutes before Steve is expected to turn up. I wake him up and no sooner than he opens his eyes he is kissing me. I immediately spread my legs and straddle him as I kiss him and he spits on his hand and uses it to wet his cock and he just shoves straight in. It is quite sore as it is still quite dry, but I don't care as all I want is his seed in me. He piston fucks me and I am rock hard and so close to cumming that when he floods me with his toxic seed again, I shoot my load all over his treasure trail and over his scorpion tattoo. I sit up straddling him with his hard cock still twitching it's last drops in me and I massage my load into his hair and skin over his tattoo. "This may be one of the last loads I shoot that will be neg".

He looks a little concerned for a minute and I assure him. "Seriously, I couldn't think of anyone else I would rather give me this gift other than you man" and he relaxes and his cock softens and falls out of my arse. He gets up and grabs his work clothes from his ute. He gets changed and kisses me and ducks out the back door as Steve turns up and greats him as though he had only just turned up.

To be continued... 

Guest arseontap

Part 3:

So the next day is a pretty good one for me. I spent most of the day with Scott's load in me as I worked inside and he worked outside with Steve. He takes every chance he gets to sneak in for a kiss and grope. The rest of the week is a repeat of the last night., Scott spends every night with me. He loads me up load after load, but it's not just sex. He is incredibly affectionate and he loves to snuggle and kiss. He definitely loves to breed though and he is inside me every chance he gets. I barely eat the entire week so I can stay clean all the time in case he gets horny and he can breed me whenever he wants. Before I met Scott I was recently tested neg and I knew if I converted it was going to be his babies inside my. His DNA and strain roaming around my body and the thought of this man inside me in this way forever made my crazy for his cock and loads. When he would fuck me missionary style it was the best because I got to see the look in his eyes as he would let go of his toxic juices deep inside me. He would then kiss me as he spasmed his last squirts deep inside me and I would feel more connected to him than ever. I would wrap my legs around him so tight because I never wanted him to be apart from me. 

So by the end of the first week he had stayed the night at my place every night. Same routine and he would be up and out before Steve would arrive. He stayed with me the weekend and on the Sunday morning we got to talking as I lay in his arms with his morning load dripping from my hole. He played and fingered my cummy hole the entire time. It was like he had to have some part of his body inside me every chance he got. I decided to bite the bullet and just go for what I wanted and I asked him if he wanted to move in and stay with me the entire time he was in town to save paying money for the accommodation. I knew this was risky. He was bi and was also leaving in 6 months and I had to be honest I really was falling for this guy. He seemed keen but asked if he could think about it. I thought maybe I pushed it but what the hell. Nothing changed though he was as horny and affectionate as ever. We vegged a bit and watched a movie. I took him to see some places around town and when we got back I said I would make dinner. 

While preparing the food he had a shower and when he was done he walked into the kitchen completely nude and sporting a rock hard cock. He didn't say anything, just pushed me against the bench and pulled my shorts down. He spat on his cock and shoved it straight in. Again I just couldn't get enough of it, and he started getting verbal again about how he was going to knock me up and I was going to have his poz babies. He thrust so hard at the end it felt like he found a totally new spot inside my arse and it felt like he exploded one of his biggest loads yet inside me. Something was different with this fuck. It was more intense and deep than the others. As he pump the last few drops of his venom inside me he stayed there leaning against my back plugging my hole with hard still hard cock. Again he nibbled my neck and ear and he leans in and I can feel his breath on my ear. Still inside me he whispers in my ear, "there's your answer babe". I reach around to grab his arse and hold him deep inside me and against my arse. "I'm not sure - what is the answer?" He pulls out slightly and thrust in hard and bottoms out on my arse "Yes. This is what I want every day I am here. Every night, every morning. I want to spend every moment I can inside you like this. I want to stay here with you" he says as he kisses my ear and neck.

We have dinner and discuss logistics, and then snuggle on the couch and chat about the coming weeks, namely his boss etc. "Steve doesn't know I like the boys as well as girls, but I think this will be enough of a hint. Tomorrow I am going to tell him. But I want to tell him I have decided to live with my boyfriend while I am here". The word boyfriend makes my heart skip a beat and I think it is visible and I noticeably gasp. "sorry is that a bit soon? I just figure if we are gunna live together and you are going to let me share my DNA, my strain, the most personal thing I have with you, I figured we should at least be boyfriends." he is starting to get hard again just talking about it and so am I. "look I had a girlfriend for 3 years, and the last year has been a bit lonely on that front. I really want to give this gay side a fair go. Who better to do that with than the man that wants to have my babies". We kiss and I give him a resounding yes. And immediately we seem to have moved to a completely new level of comfort with each other.

"I don't think Steve will have a problem with it" I say. "He seemed to be flashing me his cock on day one". "Yeah Steve is bi as well, I know that, but he never knew I was. Actually he was all up me about fucking you after that first day" and he laughs. "that brings us to the point of Steve, there is something I might need my new boyfriend to do for me." We both smile and I am pretty sure I know where he is going with this.

To be continued...

• Moderators
4 hours ago, arseontap said:

"I don't think Steve will have a problem with it" I say. "He seemed to be flashing me his cock on day one". "Yeah Steve is bi as well, I know that, but he never knew I was. Actually he was all up me about fucking you after that first day" and he laughs. "that brings us to the point of Steve, there is something I might need my new boyfriend to do for me." We both smile and I am pretty sure I know where he is going with this.

That's the best kind of boyfriend. I am blessed to have a husband who loves to share. 

Guest arseontap

Part 4:

"As I mentioned Steve was keen to fuck you from day 1, but he literally hasn't had a chance. I don't think he is poz though. Well he never mentioned it. And I want to do the right thing by him as my boss. Would you let him fuck you. I know we just said we'd be boyfriends and all, and if you don't I am totally fine with that. But I know he wants too." I am looking at Scott and he seems a little torn over this. "Babe, if you are ok with your boyfriend being bred by another man, then I am fine with it too. but I have one condition. Do you think he can wait a few weeks?"  "Of course he can, well he fucking will, why a few weeks?" he asks. "Well one of the reasons I want you so bad apart from just about everything about you is this (I point to his scorpion). I don't want there to be any question at all that it is your DNA and babies inside me. I don't know Steve's status and don't care. But can we wait until we are certain that you have become a part of me?" Scott looks at me in both surprise and affection and just kisses me non-stop for the next five minutes. "I have never want to be with someone this much before. Not even my ex made me feel this way, and no one has ever wanted me to be a part of them in such an intimate way. It's like I am literally sharing the most valuable thing I have with you. Yeah lets wait. Better still, if it is a rough ride for you I will be here to take care of you."

We kiss again, and he is hard as a rock and leaking precum again. "Maybe we should get an early night so I can try to get you pregnant again then". So we go to bed and tonight he fucks me twice straight after each other for the first time. Initially it is romantic with a lot of body rubbing and he fucks me slow and gently until he blows another toxic load in me. I go down and lick his cock clean and he never goes soft. "Babe, ever since I used the word "boyfriend" with you I have been hard as a rock. It's like someone shoved and overcharged battery in me." So I straddle him and sit in his hard cock again. Some of his first load is dripping out past his cock  as he begins to fuck me again. This time I am on top and it seems to drive him wild. I am usually a total bottom but this evening and what we have talked about has got me rock hard too. He fucks me hard and I ride him in complete rhythm and for the first time in my life as he started to buck me and tell me I'm about to get another toxic load off him, I blow my load hands free and half of it gets him in the face. When he has finished unloading in me I keep him inside me and lean in and start licking my load of his chest and face. He raises his hand to my mouth and he sticks his finger in my mouth to feel my cum and says "now don't be greedy". I lean in and I kiss him and his tongue is searching my mouth for every last drop of my load in there. We kiss for ages and until there isn't a drop of cum to be shared. 

His cock slowly goes soft and pops out of my hole and I just lay there on his tuft of hair on his chest, his soft cock still at my hole and drops of cum dripping onto his cock and fall asleep. Nothing has felt more natural.

The next morning Scott doesn't rush to get ready before Steve arrives. This time Steve turns up and can see Scotts ute, but no Scott. Scott being the man I am beginning to love so much walks out my back door with only his shorts on and no shirt while still brushing his teeth. He makes a point of showing he stayed the night. And as usual he is a sight to behold.

I watch from the window as he walks up to Steve and you can see Steve initially is confused but as Scott gets closer the penny drops and you see  huge smile across Steve's face. "You dog!!!" he yells and laughs. "I had no fucking idea. And here I am saying I wanted to tap that". They jostle and joke for a while and then I see Scott pull the top of his shorts down to show his tattoo. Steve is initially shocked, but seems ok with it and they continue to talk a bit longer. Then Scott turns around and points to me in the window and gestures for me to come out.

"Steve this is my boyfriend Simon". And Scott kisses me on the lips there in front of Steve and puts his arms around me. Steve turns to me now "So Scott pretty much has given me the heads up. We been working together for a few years and the only thing I am disappointed in is not knowing this hottie was batting for both teams. But he seems pretty hot for you and you must be doing something good cause he's the happiest I've seen him in ages. So he will be staying here with you for the rest of the time we are in town I understand. Clearly you have your sleeping arrangements sorted" and Scott smacks me on the arse. "He also showed me his tattoo which is even a bigger surprise to me. And if your wondering how I felt about it, well all I could say to Scott was welcome to the brotherhood." I am surprised and say "Wait, your ... poz as well?" And Steve pulls his shorts down to the op of his cock and there above his cock is a biohazard tattoo. "FUCK!!!" is all I can say. 

"So Scott says he wants you all to himself for a month or so first, but once he is satisfied what you have is permanent according to him, then I would be allowed to breed you for just one night. According to Scott apparently he owes me that. So I'll take it." Scott just looks at me and I realise that he has not discussed the arrangement we have for him to get me pregnant. Smart move. Obviously Steve thinks I am already part of the brotherhood.

We get back to our daily routines and Scott is for all intensive purposes living with me now as my boyfriend and the situation is just perfect in every way. He has a sex drive that matches mine and we fuck at every chance we get. Exactly one month in I come down with the flu. Only mildly worse than normal, but true to his word, Scott takes a week of work and looks after me even though I really don't need it. It isn't much worse than the the usual flu, but it only lasts the week and the following week we both attend the local clinic and I have all my tests done. We are open with the nurse and explain his status and that we are expecting a poz result. We told her not to panic if it is. Sure enough one day later I get the call and I am poz. I have absolutely no negative emotion. I finally understand how a woman that wants to get pregnant feels when she gets the news. I wait until Scott gets home that day and when I tell him we go out for drinks to celebrate. He cannot keep his hands off me more than usual and it draws a lot of attention. He fucks me in the parking lot before coming home and then fucks me again three times when we get home. 

After the third fuck at home we are laying there snuggling and I say "you know its ok. I am pregnant now. You don't have to try so hard anymore" and we both laugh. He rolls over on top of me and with his cock hard again rubbing against my belly he looks me in the eye and kisses me for a long time with that amazing beard and then says "I know I don't need to try anymore. I will be part of your forever now and that really means something to me. So, yeah that deed is done. I just want to fuck you more and more now. Partly because you've got my babies running around your body now, but mostly cause after all this, I'm in love with you. And I just want to be with you and inside you every chance I get."

He fucks me again for the 4th time before we fall asleep in each others arms. I am in love!

To be continued for Steve...

Guest arseontap

@drscorpio Tell me about it. I want a boyfriend or husband that loves me as his own, but I understand that I am his bottom to do with as he pleases. He decides who fucks and breeds me when he wants. He has his mates over to gang fuck me when he wants. But at the end of the night it is always his cock and load that is the last inside me and it is always him I fall asleep with.