Roofer

Guest arseontap

Guest arseontap

Part 5 - Finale:

Another 2 weeks goes by and Scott and I have settled into a very comfortable relationship. I really love this man and he really seems to love me too. The best part is the sex just seems to have gotten more intense, not less. Scott comes home from work one evening and over dinner he brings up the subject of Steve. He has explained to Steve why I wanted to wait and that I wanted to be sure it was Scott that brought me into the brotherhood and I wanted to make sure there was no doubt to this. Well we know this now. I am poz and it's definitely Scott's strain in me. Scott will now forever be a part of me no matter what happens. Apparently Steve thought this was a bit "mushy" but the official response was "whatever, when do I get to breed him?" Scott is such an amazing boyfriend, he is worried I don't want to do it and he doesn't want to pressure me into anything. I remind him of how much of a bottom slut I am and that as long as he is ok with it, I am also. At the end of the day, it's Scott I go to bed with at the end of the night and wake up next too and it will always be Scott's load last in. 

Friday comes around and as planned Steve comes over for a BBQ dinner. The plan is to enjoy a BBQ and a few drinks and then have some fun. But Steve has brought another one of the roofers with him. I am really surprised and so is Scott. I assume the idea is that the other guy is here for the BBQ and then will leave before we start to have a play. I am inside getting some drinks and Scott comes in and says to me, "That's Peter. Steve just asked me if we would mind letting Peter join in. Apparently he is married with 2 kids, but has been playing around with Steve a bit on these work trips. I had no idea". Peter is middle eastern and is over 6' tall, dark cropped hair with olive skin and a trimmed full beard. He has a really hairy chest with dark hair and is built like a body builder. On a purely physical form I am totally turned on, but that is the pig in me. It sounds great, but I love Scott and will only play if Scott wants too. 

"I was thinking, and this is totally up to you, maybe we can share them. I haven't been fucked by a guy since I converted just over a year ago. Maybe they can share us together?" I am getting hard as Scott tells me this and I can see Scott is starting to pop a boner. So I tell Scott to go clean himself out while I continue to entertain and cook. Originally it was just Steve breeding me, so Scott hadn't prepared himself. And Scott always topped me. We all sit around the BBQ and enjoy a smoke as we cook dinner. Peter is not at all shy since he has been obviously told that it is on for the night. He sits with his thick cock peaking out of his shorts all through dinner and both Scott and I are open about how much we enjoy the show.  After dinner and a few drinks and while we are having a smoke Steve stands up and says, "So tonight we have some fun" and pulls his semi hard cock out of his shorts. Peter follows suit and Scott looks at me and says "You have first choice". So I go over and go down on Peter and Scott does the same on Steve all out in the open. There are both hard in an instant. Steve is an average thickness cock but it is long. At least 8 inches. Peter on the other hand is an easy 9" and thick. I cant take it all in my mouth. We give them head for a few minutes and then Scott and I stand up and begin to lead them inside to the bedroom.

In the bedroom Scott takes charge and I now realise why I love him even more. "Here are the rules. All cocks go in raw and natural. But at the end of the night ALL cum goes to my little piggy boyfriend here" and he puts his arms around me and and kisses me. Steve looks a little surprised, and Scott continues "don't fucking stress boss man. You can both still fuck us both, but my pig here gets all the loads. If Simon says so I will let you fuck me at work once next week and give me your load. But only once so you have the pleasure of having bred both of us." Scott looks at me and I respond, "Fuck I love you man - yeah of course". 

Scott moves to the other side of the bed and assumes the doggy style while I crawl onto the bed on my back with my legs in the air so my face is directly under Scott's face. The two men take no time to slide their spit soaked cocks inside us both. Peter in my arse and Steve in Scott's. It's been a while for Scott and I can see him grimace in pain. I kiss him "Are you ok babe?" "Yeah it will relax soon - all good" but Steve is not giving him the chance and is beginning to piston fuck Scott almost immediately. Peter is taking it a bit slower and you can tell is is all about maintaining control. "It's been ages since I got some arse. Steve over there really prefers to top too. And the missus hasn't put out since the last kid. And your arse is so much tighter than a pussy." I squeeze my arse to suck his cock in more and it almost sends him over the edge.  "If your that close man, let one go cause we have time and I pretty sure you'll be up for seconds pretty quickly and be able to relax more once you have that first load out of your balls."

Peter takes my advice and while I am kissing Scott and telling him how much I love him Peter slams into me so hard it break my kiss and he yells "Oh no!!!! Oh No!!!!" I he is shooting what must be the biggest load I have ever taken deep inside my guts. I can genuinely feel my hole being filled and he seems to twitch and pump for ages. It sends Steve into a frenzy and he pulls out of Scott and rushes around to my arse and is yelling "MOVE". But Peter is still rock hard. So Peter pulls out with a pop and a small gush of cum follows him and he goes over to Scott and slides his still hard cock inside Scott and Steve slams into my hole and is exploding inside me the second his cock slides in. He doesn't even fuck me. He just slams in balls deep and I can feel his cock pulsating as he releases his seed into me. He holds his cock there as he seems to be trying to force every last drop out of his cock into me and I continue to kiss my mans as my insides are flooded with more cum. 

To my surprise Peter is fucking up a storm inside Scott and his eyes are bulging and he says "fuck I think I'm gunna cum again." He pulls out and Steve pulls out of me and I stop kissing Scott and say "Stay man, finish in Scott." And I look Scott in the eyes and say "this ones for you babe". and he smiles and kisses me again as Peter floods my boyfriends arse with his second load. Meanwhile Steve has slid out of me and is starting to go soft and is fingering my cum filled hole as Peter is finishing off in Scott's arse.

We all get up and put our shorts back on and step outside for a smoke and rest. Steve and Peter are clearly relieved and judging by what happened and the size of the loads it has been a while for each of them. Scott just can't keep his hands of my arse and keeps fingering me while kissing me between puffs of smoke in front of them and telling me he loves me so much. The other two are laughing and say "for fuck sake - get a room you too". I finger Scott's hole this time and can feel Peter's load in there. It was another huge load and I am impressed at what he pumped out. We drink and smoke and chat for another hour before Peter says he needs to go back to his hotel room since he has an early start. As he stands Scott stops him and says "thanks for the load, but I wanted tonight to be all about my little pig here. Surely you can give him one more before leaving." Scott pulls my shorts down and bends me over the outdoor table and my arse is still leaking cum. Scott pulls Peter's pants down and starts to give him a head job and he is hard almost instantly. "Now give my pig what he deserves before you leave" and Peter slides right back in and starts fucking me again. It is making a sloshing sound by now and it feels so wet and smooth. He fucks me for longer this time, but after about 10 minutes he releases another load deep inside me before he says thanks and leaves. So the three of us sit around and drink and smoke for another hour. I have cum dripping down my legs through my shorts by now.

Steve is getting horny again and he starts playing with his cock and he is rock hard in a few minutes. "So who will it be before I leave" and he looks as Scott. "not me man, I prefer to top and one loads enough for me. You need to feed my little pig here." And he kisses me again. He does the same thing as with Peter. We don't go inside. But this time Scott bends me over in front of him and say's "have a drink while he finishes off in you and pulls his shorts down letting his wet cock soaked in pre-cum hit my face. I suck Scott while Steve fucks me again and releases his last load for the night in me and leaves.

Scott and I then go inside and relax on the lounge and leave all the dishes till the next day. Scott fingers my hole and I have to do everything possible to not shit a bowl of cum while he does it. He keeps licking his fingers when doing it. "How did you feel about that babe" he says. "as long as it is with you and your happy, then I am happy" I respond. "Well as promised babe, let's go to bed and I will be the last one in you" We got to bed and I realise that through all of this neither Scott or I have cum ourselves. Scott lays me on my back with my legs over his shoulders and slides into me wet leaking hole easily and begins to fuck me while jacking my cock off for me. I don't take long and I can't resist feeling and touching his scorpion tattoo as I blow a huge load all over my stomach. I feel him buck and as he grunts loudly, I say "sting me again babe. Give me more venom". And Scott erupts deep inside me. The edge of the bed sheet is now wet with the cum of the 3 men. Scott then falls on top of me with my cum matting his blonde treasure trail and him still inside me. He kisses me and doesn't go soft. For the first time ever he actually falls asleep on top  of me with his cock still rock hard in my used hole.

At the end of the 6 months Scott has found a local job, and our living arrangements are now permanent. We are very much in love, yet on occasion Scott shares me with a few mates. I couldn't ask for a hotter, better more understanding boyfriend.

• 1 month later...