Anon Hotel Bottom

BadInBrooklyn

I was super horny on my way to work so I fired up bbrts to see if anyone near my commute was looking for a load.  Finding a guy in a nearby hotel who was giving it up, I headed his way.  When I got to the hotel he messaged me that a dl guy was in his way up to give him a five-day load, but if I could wait a few minutes I could have sloppy seconds.  That sounded great to me so I had a seat in the lobby.

About 15 minutes later he messaged me his room number.  I went up, finding the door unlocked so I walked in.  The guy was on the bed, ass-up, wearing a red jock strap.  I walked up and fingered his hole.  It was nice and wet with cum and lube.  That was enough to make me rock hard and I dropped my pants and shoved myself into his ass.  His hole was tight and hot and he obviously loves having a hard cock in it.  I couldn't quite get all the way in so I pulled out, added a bit more lube and slid it in again.  This time I got balls-deep and started fucking him properly. 

He was really into it and after a few minutes started squeezing hard on my cock and begging for my load.  I would have liked to fuck his beautiful ass all morning, but I was already late for work so I let myself go and shot my load deep inside his ass.  He made me keep going afterward, and I pounded him as deep as I could.  Finally he let me pull out and I thanked him, got dressed, and was out the door. 

I never actually saw his face, but I would love to see that ass again!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Very hot!  I am on here most mornings when I have my coffee and getting ready for the gym.  I love getting horny on purpose before my workout, and it kinda keeps me horny all day especially if a fuckbud starts texting to play that night.   I am USUALLY just wanting to get horny but not cum, but sometimes I do what you did and switch over to bbrt to find some slut close by to take my nut before work :)  In big cities there is always some whore not too far away at anytime of the day or night - just need to decide to skip my workout that day lol.  Sloppy seconds is icing on the cake!!  Congrats!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

Very hot!  I am on here most mornings when I have my coffee and getting ready for the gym.  I love getting horny on purpose before my workout, and it kinda keeps me horny all day especially if a fuckbud starts texting to play that night.   I am USUALLY just wanting to get horny but not cum, but sometimes I do what you did and switch over to bbrt to find some slut close by to take my nut before work :)  In big cities there is always some whore not too far away at anytime of the day or night - just need to decide to skip my workout that day lol.  Sloppy seconds is icing on the cake!!  Congrats!

Hey bud, similar here.  I've recently been having lengthy chats with a guy on A4A and we've had 3 long telephone conversations.  Fortunately he lives in Long Beach, which is not too far, so our ultimate meeting is just a matter of when.  In the meantime on the phone he has a very calm, Dom, mentoring, controlling voice - practically hypnotic.  He's been able to delve into the innermost pig in me in only a few days - amazing.  I get so aroused on the phone with him that it's amazing, something that hasn't happened in years.  He's tried to push me over the edge to come, even though I've never said what I'm doing while on the phone.  I told him "I can't come until I've been fucked.  I have to stay on the edge to keep hungry and lusting for cocks."  Yesterday he ended the conversation by saying, "Well remember what you're meant for and stay  on the edge until you fulfill your need today."  Damn, those parting words kept me with a semi-hardon all day long!  Totally put me into heat.  I almost hooked up with a couple of guys on BBRT, but timing wasn't right.  But there is one who seems really nice (we've exchanged all info, contact, etc) with a huge BBC.  Looks like he's available evenings or this weekend.  So hope springs eternal, wish me luck.  Oink!