older/younger pozzing?

39 minutes ago, mynameismarmot said:

hey all,

any younger bottoms here ever get pozzed by an older top? how long did you take loads before it happened? and were you actively seeking HIV?

if you're still neg, do you think your chances of getting HIV are higher/lower because of the top's age?

Hi im literally in this dilemma. Im nit actively seeking the hiv. Im 34 my top daddy is 62.  He's been fuckn me since I was 18.  He was the one that took my virginity and brought out the submissiveness out of me .  Till this day he still fucks me and breeds me.   I've been loyal to him ever since the first time.    All these years he's been breeding me raw.    He was neg up until a month ago.      We haven't had sex in about 4 months.    He said he's poz now and that he only wants to use condoms from now on.  He's on meds but still afraid to bareback me.   I appreciate his concern but my love for him is strong that I fantasize about getting knocked up by him.   We talk about it often but we are both on the fence.   I know eventually his dominance and masculinity will over power me and I'll take him raw.     Even if it's by accident I'll cherish his babies.    Do u have a top Daddy???

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 10/23/2018 at 10:41 AM, hotguy02 said:

Hi im literally in this dilemma. Im nit actively seeking the hiv. Im 34 my top daddy is 62.  He's been fuckn me since I was 18.  He was the one that took my virginity and brought out the submissiveness out of me .  Till this day he still fucks me and breeds me.   I've been loyal to him ever since the first time.    All these years he's been breeding me raw.    He was neg up until a month ago.      We haven't had sex in about 4 months.    He said he's poz now and that he only wants to use condoms from now on.  He's on meds but still afraid to bareback me.   I appreciate his concern but my love for him is strong that I fantasize about getting knocked up by him.   We talk about it often but we are both on the fence.   I know eventually his dominance and masculinity will over power me and I'll take him raw.     Even if it's by accident I'll cherish his babies.    Do u have a top Daddy???

Rembember thant undetectable = cannot transmit the virus

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/cdc-person-with-undetectable-hiv-cannot-transmit-virus

I've always been attracted to Dad/Daddy types.  I love the dad-bod builds and most are nice and hairy which I love and older Men really know how to fuck good.  I'm a bug chaser and 30 years old.  The Dad who is in the process of converting me to poz is 52 and the conversion sex is the hottest I've ever had.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 10/23/2018 at 2:54 AM, mynameismarmot said:

hey all,

any younger bottoms here ever get pozzed by an older top? how long did you take loads before it happened? and were you actively seeking HIV?

if you're still neg, do you think your chances of getting HIV are higher/lower because of the top's age?

Age has nothing to do with it as far as pozzing goes, even the oldest guy that has high viral loads but maybe only ejaculates one drop of toxic cum will do the job in most cases.

On 10/23/2018 at 3:41 AM, hotguy02 said:

If you are worried at all about it, but desire to keep taking his loads, go get on PreP to take care of the worries, but if you are and get open and comfortable about taking the chances and accepting the consequences if he does poz you by accident, then go with it and not worry about it, sounds as if the two of you are pretty well involved and that should not change, it only shows your commitment and should only make things better in my opinion. If he should happen to poz you, at the very least, you will know for sure who did it and once again, in my opinion that would be the ultimate, or at least for me and many others that I've chatted with, it would be anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2018 at 12:01 PM, Homo60 said:

Age has nothing to do with it as far as pozzing goes, even the oldest guy that has high viral loads but maybe only ejaculates one drop of toxic cum will do the job in most cases.

If you are worried at all about it, but desire to keep taking his loads, go get on PreP to take care of the worries, but if you are and get open and comfortable about taking the chances and accepting the consequences if he does poz you by accident, then go with it and not worry about it, sounds as if the two of you are pretty well involved and that should not change, it only shows your commitment and should only make things better in my opinion. If he should happen to poz you, at the very least, you will know for sure who did it and once again, in my opinion that would be the ultimate, or at least for me and many others that I've chatted with, it would be anyway.

I am thinking of letting him poz me

On 10/23/2018 at 3:41 AM, hotguy02 said:

4 hours ago, hotguy02 said:

I am thinking of letting him poz me

Sounds as if you have a strong relationship with this guy and a positive history also.  If he is really open to the idea of breeding and knocking you up, it would definitely be the ultimate submission to him and your dedication and desire to become the carrier fro his babies and I for one think that is wonderful. Hoping he will see this in you and go for it, if you so desire it.

On 11/16/2018 at 7:21 AM, Homo60 said:

Sounds as if you have a strong relationship with this guy and a positive history also.  If he is really open to the idea of breeding and knocking you up, it would definitely be the ultimate submission to him and your dedication and desire to become the carrier fro his babies and I for one think that is wonderful. Hoping he will see this in you and go for it, if you so desire it.

I am very submissive to him.  He's the ultimate top daddy.   He took my virginity when I was 18.    I think I am going to let him impregnate me.     Im Just nervous 

Guest twnkypigbttm

I’m 21 still neg not on prep, and do go for older guys mostly but that’s just because it’s my preference. Also older guys I’ve noticed care less about getting treatment and staying toxic, perfect for infecting horny sluts like me ? 

• 2 weeks later...

I love older guys I use to date someone who was positive and we barebacked constantly for the year and a half we dated and I never caught anything. I had to have taken his nut at least every day sometimes several times a day. It didnt matter to me. If I love someone I want a part of them always with me so I'm not really looking to get it but if it happens it happens.

• 2 months later...

My first relationship was with a 34 year old black man. I was a white just 18 year old boy. This was over 19 years ago when meds were not what they are now. To make a long story short. I chased his virus because I wanted him so bad. After getting fucked by him regularly, it was about three months before I had my first sign of the virus. 

Edited by Pozguyinchi