Paybacks a Bitch (so is my Brother)

PHXariesAZ

16 hours ago, bjbottom said:

Thanks for the great story.   It reminded me when my brother and some of his football jock buddies and later his boot camp buddies would tag-team me and breed my fuck-hole.   

Hey not that’s a story I’d like to hear

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Paybacks a Bitch (so is my Brother) Part 4
Tyson could only moan with Rod’s cock stuffed in his mouth as I dumped another load on toxic cum inside his ass.  I could see Rod grab my brother’s skull between his two hands as he let the new cock sucker, “Time for you to learn that a real man’s cock belongs in a cock suckers throat.”  I felt Tyson’s body convulsing and heard a “Oompha” from him and knew that Rod’s cock was inching its way into my brother’s throat as he was being taught the proper way to suck cock.

Rod continued to mental challenge Tyson, “That’s it jock boy, suck that cock.  Use for throat of yours and make me feel good.”

With Rod’s ass right in front of my face I could tell he was slowly working his 9” in and out of Tyson’s throat while providing instruction as he pulled out, “Breath I through your nose before you suck my cock into your throat again.”

I continued to work my poz load deeper into my brother’s as I knew something that would help get Rod to cum down Tyson’s throat.  I wanted him to know what cum tasted like as he was going to be consuming it frequently over the next two weeks.

I leaned in and began to eat Rod’s ass.  His moans told me I was thing it right, his comment told me he wanted more, “Fuck yeah Steph, eat my ass.  Fuck jock boy, your bro’s going to mage me cum soon.  You better be ready to eat some sperm cause I’m going to be feeding you real soon.”

I kept my tongue I Rod’s ass as he kept fucking my brother's mouth and throat. I could feel his ass start to clench as ha was getting closer to fling Tyson’s mouth with a load of his own dirty cum.  I figured a few more thrusts and Tyson would have those baby makers shot into his tongue.  Rod showed a kind streak he rarely shows a but he's skull fucking, “Jock boy better me ready to swallow my sperm cause I’m about to fill your mouth with enough sperm to choke a horse.”

I knew Rod always shot huge loads, I’m usually able to keep up but wondered how my bro was going to handle the cum he was about to receive.  This action also had be ready to deliver another load before I’d turn his ass over for Rod to breed.

Rod was ready to give Tyson his first taste of creamy sperm as I felt his ass spam and he moaned if, “Oh yeah jock boy, taste that dirty sperm.  I’m know you’ll enjoy the taste and it’ll go better when I breed your jock boy ass.  Just savor the taste.  I think you should use my sperm as tooth paste and brush your teeth with it.”

With Tyson’s head still I Rod’s hands he finished filling up his mouth as a little dribbled of the corners if his lips and which Rod licked up as I finished filling Tyson’s ass one more time before I was ready to pull out.  I was able to grab the toothbrush Rod asked me to have on hand.

Rod took the toothbrush from me and as he told Tyson to hold his sperm he inserted the toothbrush into Tyson’s mouth and began to vigorously brush Tyson’s teeth.  I knew the objective was to use the toothbrush to massage the virus present on Rod’s jiz into Tyson's gums.

Paybacks a Bitch (so is my Brother) Part 4
Not giving Tyson anytime to think I pulled my cock out of his well fucked ass while Rod gave the jock a another slam.  It was Rod's turn to fuck Tyson while Steph prepared for his friends to arrive.  Rod maneuvered the former straight not onto his hands and knees before mounting his ass.

Tyson was in for a brutal fucking.  Rod as known for hammering away with his 9 thick cock and this was not going to be any exception.  Rod slammed all 9” into Tyson’s hole as my brother yelled out in pain.  He quickly  grew accustomed to the intrusion as the rush took over Tyson’s mind and body.  With the Tina rushing through Tyson’s system he’d be able to handle Rod's pounding.

While I got the house ready for the weekends ‘festivities’ Tyson began to moan as Rod pounded away. Rod fucked my brother's body and mind as he continued the verbal assault on Tyson’s sexuality, “Oh yeah, jock boy’s ass is better than his throat.  You liking the dirt loads I’m during into your ass?”

Tyson was trying to process what he was hearing.  He had no clue of the true meaning of what Rod was asking him, he could only moan back.  Rod continued, “Jock boy is going to make a good cum dump for our friends.  Just wait until we pimp your neg ass out.  You’re going to be so popular once the word is out that a fresh, new, young piece of ass is open for breeding.”

I  was assembling the portable sling he brought over woke Rod was taking his turn breeding my brother.  Steph had to pause the assembling of the sling when he heard Rod say, “Is Jock boy ready for my gift?”

Tyson was barely able to answer, still moaning when Rod slapped Tyson across his face and asked again, “Is jock boy ready for my gift?  I want to hear you ask for my gift.”

In his dog fueled brain Tyson answered the only way he knew how, “Give me your gift.”  I knew Tyson had no clue what he was really asking for or what he was really getting when Rod’s pace quickened.  I knew Rod well enough to know he was fling my brother with good poz cum.

As Rod continued to fuck my brother working his freshly added load to the ones I had deposited  earlier I went back to assembling the sling.  My friends would be arriving soon.  Rod had enough time to give Tyson at least once more load.

Sure enough Rod deposited his second load as my friends started to arrive.  This gave us the time to move my (still) drugged up little brother over to the sling.  Several of my friends easily picked him up and carried him over to the sling where he was quickly restrained.

I leaned in and kissed Tyson forcing my tongue down his throat just before I told him, “Bro, when this weekend of over, your ass is going to be bleeding com.”  I then have my little bro another slam and proclaimed, “The neg, straight, jock boy is open for breeding.

• Like 24
  • Upvote 14
  • Thanks 1

Another great chapter.   Your story keeps getting hotter.    It really reminds me of my older brother.   My brother enjoyed my throat and ass so much he started to pimp me out to his friends on the football team and from boot camp.   In their senior year of high school they would party in the basement.  He would have me strip down, kneel and open my mouth.  Him and his friends stood back 3 feet and took turns spitting.  The one who got his spit it in my mouth first got to fuck my ass first.   The others took turns fucking my mouth until he finished with my ass.    It was great.   When they were finished fucking my face and ass, I would have to stay naked and serve them beer and be their urinal.

Edited by bjbottom
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bjbottom said:

Another great chapter.   Your story keeps getting hotter.    It really reminds me of my older brother.   My brother enjoyed my throat and ass so much he started to pimp me out to his friends on the football team and from boot camp.   In their senior year of high school they would party in the basement.  He would have me strip down, kneel and open my mouth.  Him and his friends stood back 3 feet and took turns spitting.  The one who got his spit it in my mouth first got to fuck my ass first.   The others took turns fucking my mouth until he finished with my ass.    It was great.   When they were finished fucking my face and ass, I would have to stay naked and serve them beer and be their urinal.

Fucking lucky bitch. ??

• Like 1