I got caught up with the wrong guys

Guest dlsahblsadfb

Guest dlsahblsadfb

I started hanging out with some guys I just met last Christmas and since then one was diagnosed with a rare ocular syphilis infection. His eyes were swollen and red on the top eyelid but I had no idea it was a side effect of his condition because he remained undiagnosed until recently. Then I started fucking his roommate. Well actually, his roommate fucked me on Christmas Eve when I was invited to one of their parties and got too high and drunk to defend myself. He just lined up his cock, stuck it in and went at it until he busted inside. Then he flipped my anxious and unresponsive body over and started sucking my hard cock before pulling up the front of my pants hard enough to give me a wedgie and slapping me across the face calling me his breeding bitch. Long story short, since then he's got me incoherently high and bred my hole with a cock I enever realised has a clear sore on it that I thought nothing of. Now I'm being told anonymously by the health unit that I've come in contact with someone infected with HIV and Ocular syphilis and there's a good chance I'm knocked up with both now because my eyelid is fucked and the guy that fucked me has a new sore on his lip and he made an excuse saying he cut himself because the wind blew the soffet at him and it scabbed over. FML I feel so naive.

Edited by dlsahblsadfb

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 10:39 PM, TwinkNoah18 said:

I started hanging out with some guys I just met last Christmas and since then one was diagnosed with a rare ocular syphilis infection. His eyes were swollen and red on the top eyelid but I had no idea it was a side effect of his condition because he remained undiagnosed until recently. Then I started fucking his roommate. Well actually, his roommate fucked me on Christmas Eve when I was invited to one of their parties and got too high and drunk to defend myself. He just lined up his cock, stuck it in and went at it until he busted inside. Then he flipped my anxious and unresponsive body over and started sucking my hard cock before pulling up the front of my pants hard enough to give me a wedgie and slapping me across the face calling me his breeding bitch. Long story short, since then he's got me incoherently high and bred my hole with a cock I enever realised has a clear sore on it that I thought nothing of. Now I'm being told anonymously by the health unit that I've come in contact with someone infected with HIV and Ocular syphilis and there's a good chance I'm knocked up with both now because my eyelid is fucked and the guy that fucked me has a new sore on his lip and he made an excuse saying he cut himself because the wind blew the soffet at him and it scabbed over. FML I feel so naive.

If I'm not mistaken,, Ocular Syphilis is a result of syphilis infection.. meaning its a symptom of a tertiary syphilis infection.    I may be wrong but I think if exposed you may get syphilis and not ocular directly

• 3 weeks later...

If you think you have STDs, get tested and treated. I agree that you were naïve. If you're partying and barebacking, you should have expected to get infected. It's not on those "wrong" guys. Guys lie, but most simply don't know. If you took a load from anyone and didn't operate on the assumption that that load exposed you to all possible STIs, the wrong guy you hung out with is you.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Don't be so hard on yourself. You made a mistake, you were naive, you trusted a guy. Things happen. You're life isn't going to end. There may be some unpleasantness to it and it may be more complicated but the sun is still going is still gonna come up in the morning, you still have  job to go to and bills to pay.

Hindsight is 20/20 vision that few of us have... I can't tell you how many times in the past I was 'warned' (cock-blocked) with lines like: "I'd stay away from him. He is DIRTY... a bad guy... fucks everybody... He probably has every disease in the book!" And I would forgo moving on a fantasy-in-the-flesh that years later I still wished I had moved on...

In hindsight and looking at my pattern NOW, I'm drawn to guys like that! Bad boys and promiscuous jerks! Aren't we all? Not that I would search out neglected health-scourges festering on some ignorant characters but mere suspicions are not enough to scare me off the prize. And sometime you will get 'burned'...

I consider the whole 'bareback underground' a rough-and-tumble contact sport like skate-boarding or the rodeo... it's an exhilarating rush but you will take a fall now and then. Just pick yourself up, nurse the 'bruises', take a reasonable break and then hop back into the rink!  

• Like 1