Best place to find loaded condoms

Guest Funtaker

Guest Funtaker

sometimes i go to video x tra to look in the trash cans but don't find much... not many at avn either but I haven't tried the bath house across the street yet? I plan on going to adult video and news this weekend to put my ass up at the glory hole and hope a few fill some condoms up my ass!   never tried that yet.

Any other ideas out there??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PowerTopper
11 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

i have taken a lot of those in bathhouses.usually guys will go around collecting used condoms then either fuck the contents into me or pour them all into a funnel in my ass

Or the perverted fucks like me who use this bitch @LittleCumSewer with condoms and pour the cum on his body afterward

Guest PowerTopper
On 11/6/2018 at 8:06 AM, PowerTopper said:

Or the perverted fucks like me who use this bitch @LittleCumSewer with condoms and pour the cum on his body afterward

I like it when whores like @LittleCumSewer walk around smelling like my cum and piss while selling ass, it shows the men that I've marked my territory for the day, and that this bitch is ready for anything you throw at it0631c1b5-2e23-4849-b19a-72b9cd65be25.jpg.f5cb3d2da0754a93af87a2f2ec85ad32.jpg

7 hours ago, PowerTopper said:

I like it when whores like @LittleCumSewer walk around smelling like my cum and piss while selling ass, it shows the men that I've marked my territory for the day, and that this bitch is ready for anything you throw at it0631c1b5-2e23-4849-b19a-72b9cd65be25.jpg.f5cb3d2da0754a93af87a2f2ec85ad32.jpg

yes! i love it when men smell cum or piss on me.specially when they notice a cumspot on the ass of my tiny girl shorts or tights or see cum dripping down my legs from my hole or dried on my face. i have had several guys pick me up on the street to fuck me cause of that. even got picked up by men in my building like that. once a guy said "you smell like such a fucking whore"he fucked me of course.afterwards he told me he noticed the cumspot on my bootieshorts then noticed a trickle of cum on my thigh so when we got in the elevator he knew he was smelling cum on/in me lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest PowerTopper
14 minutes ago, LittleCumSewer said:

the worst place to find condoms is near this slut cause none of the guys fucking me are using them plus any loaded condoms near me usually end up getting fucked,fingered or fisted into me

True this cumdumpster is very nasy

• 2 weeks later...

There’s a well known “hookup” area near my house where people park and fuck, I find heaps there. I would suggest hookup, cruising areas, places like that