Visiting Phoenix 11/3-11/7

barecubtop

Will be in town for a conference in the downtown area.  Arriving on Saturday evening (3rd) and flying home on Wednesday afternoon.  First time at this particular conference, so I don't know what to expect in terms of free time in the evenings or anything, but I'm hoping to find some fun.

Any guys on here from Phoenix that might want to chat about meeting up while I'm there?

Or, any guys from Phoenix (or who are familiar with Phoenix) that can suggest some things to check out while I'm there.  For instance, I've heard there are a couple bathhouses, but are they in the downtown area, or an Uber ride away? Which one is the better option for bb and a better crowd if I were to go on that Saturday or Sunday evening?  Any "can't miss" food places in the downtown area that I should check out if I can? 

Flex and Chute are both great they are not in the downtown area but uber can get you there.  I prefer flex over chute it's just my preference, it's more lay back were anyone is welcome and can get really busy on saturday night after about 11pm when guys start showing up horny from the bars and didn't get lucky and the closer it gets to 2am sunday the more packed it gets.  The guys from the bars bust there nuts and then leave but some do stay to play more.