The rejection, it hurts

BerlinGuy

I’m 51, not bad looking for my age. Used to be very handsome, still get a lot if msgs by guys attracted to me looks-wise, only to ghost me when I say I’m btm. I am masculine, proportional weight and height: short story I would fuck me, but that’s the point- seems nobody else will

No, I am not picky. I message any seemingly compatible man over 30, and guys older than me regularly. I purposely avoid men who are way above my league not wanting to set myself up for failure 

I am always polite and respectful, never needy or pushy, available and willing to listen to any top and his requirements/mood 

Obviously I’m doing something very wrong - or is it just absurd that I would expect anyone to want to fuck me way past my gay sell by date?  

Any ideas? Suggestions? Even commiserations and condolences are welcome, because I am kinda losing the plot and hustlers are way too pricey 

thanks for reading, and if I breach any community standards I apologize, it wasn’t my intention and feel free to delete this post

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I’m sorry , it’s not so easy as we get older.

im a top who can maintain an erection , but still far less popular than I used to be.

TBH most of my encounters are anon in saunas or crusing at night.

Often I’ll fuck guys who are ass up and not know there age until after.

They are normally very good fucks ?

i hope that you find what your looking for 

kr.  David 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Dont get down hearted Guys seem to want the younger guys yes l agree but hang in there 

im over 50 a big chubby lad who had just lost a lot of weight so i look like a deflated balloon ( that is the Doctors own words) offered to travel and meet guys no response even went to the local sauna but no joy plenty of guys but not classed as been pretty enough lol or young enough 

Searched  other websites trying to find a guy to find a guy then a guy messaged me  who i thought was out of my league  but hey we hit it off well arranged a meet and boy had a great time, We now meet once a month hes just left and boy what a session im full to bursting with his juices of all kinds in both holes  and as he he was leaving just said god i wished i found you years ago and the best bit  he said he had a few mates who he would  like to introduce me to if i was willing to be used in that senario  and then to top it all said one of the mates was poz  by this point i couldnt contain my smile and he cud tell i was interested so hes now looking to arrange a few meets for me with him in attendance 

So hang in there it is worth it and im sure you will meet a great guy too 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Davidc said:

I’m sorry , it’s not so easy as we get older.

im a top who can maintain an erection , but still far less popular than I used to be.

TBH most of my encounters are anon in saunas or crusing at night.

Often I’ll fuck guys who are ass up and not know there age until after.

They are normally very good fucks ?

i hope that you find what your looking for 

kr.  David 

4 hours ago, Philmeup said:

Dont get down hearted Guys seem to want the younger guys yes l agree but hang in there 

im over 50 a big chubby lad who had just lost a lot of weight so i look like a deflated balloon ( that is the Doctors own words) offered to travel and meet guys no response even went to the local sauna but no joy plenty of guys but not classed as been pretty enough lol or young enough 

Searched  other websites trying to find a guy to find a guy then a guy messaged me  who i thought was out of my league  but hey we hit it off well arranged a meet and boy had a great time, We now meet once a month hes just left and boy what a session im full to bursting with his juices of all kinds in both holes  and as he he was leaving just said god i wished i found you years ago and the best bit  he said he had a few mates who he would  like to introduce me to if i was willing to be used in that senario  and then to top it all said one of the mates was poz  by this point i couldnt contain my smile and he cud tell i was interested so hes now looking to arrange a few meets for me with him in attendance 

So hang in there it is worth it and im sure you will meet a great guy too 

Yes, the gay community generally has a huge hang up over age. There are lots of young guys who are openly hostile to older guys..and there are others who see an older guy as a 'sugar daddy". One day they too will be older.. I would really like to be still around to see how they handle being older.. mind U  there's a lot who are into extreme fisting..so they will probably be in adult nappies with bowel problems and not capable of being fucked, or else no cock would be big enough to touch the sides .

..BerlinGuy.. you re only 51.. I'm 67 and at times have the same problem. You do have one very good thing in your favour...Berlin. The times that I have been there I have found the place to be a sex paradise. I was there for this year's Folsom.. my balls were working overtime over the course of the weekend. On the sunday night I had a great time with a willing young (20's) English puppy (complete with headgear), that was after the thurs night, fri nude fuck party and on the sat ,

I have been there at other times and the sex was full on across the full spectrum of ages.  I haven't found any other city in the world in my travels (and I have travelled extensively) that would match Berlin... it's not called Barelin for nothing!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, BerlinGuy said:

I’m 51, not bad looking for my age. Used to be very handsome, still get a lot if msgs by guys attracted to me looks-wise, only to ghost me when I say I’m btm. I am masculine, proportional weight and height: short story I would fuck me, but that’s the point- seems nobody else will

No, I am not picky. I message any seemingly compatible man over 30, and guys older than me regularly. I purposely avoid men who are way above my league not wanting to set myself up for failure 

I am always polite and respectful, never needy or pushy, available and willing to listen to any top and his requirements/mood 

Obviously I’m doing something very wrong - or is it just absurd that I would expect anyone to want to fuck me way past my gay sell by date?  

Any ideas? Suggestions? Even commiserations and condolences are welcome, because I am kinda losing the plot and hustlers are way too pricey 

thanks for reading, and if I breach any community standards I apologize, it wasn’t my intention and feel free to delete this post

The world culture in general is way overbalanced to youth worship.

younger people know nearly nothing, expect nearly everything.

I put my age at 99 on Grindr and 88 on BBRT...a joke referring to nazis that nobody gets....

It’s a weird dynamic of youth worship. People fixated on age and “someone better” one swipe away. It paralyzes guys. I’ve chatted with a lot of guys 20’s up who have “no luck” but in chatting usually I find it’s because they are always looking for the next or better so never act. I’m not saying you fit that bill but that guys you message may be stuck in that rut. I find it in both ends of the spectrum. Generally, if a profile indicates “no old” or “only younger” or they’ll block “old” or “younger” guys who dare to message them I’m totally put off. Interestingly, some of these guys message me for hook ups. It’s like they have to have a public profile image to uphold. To meet the “norm”. Craziest was a 25 year old top dude. Pretty hot but not my thing as I have a hard time bottoming for younger guys and the “no old men”  profile line. He was all about “blocking over 30”. He messaged me relentlessly after he recognized me in a store. He was totally into me but at the same time was “not into older”.  The fact that I’m older and he was into me escaped him I guess. He chalked it up to me not looking “that old”. So, he had fixated on a number and figured I posted a pic from 10-20 years ago. Once he saw me it was a different story. 

I swear apps have created a fantasy land no one young or older can live up to. The level of perfection expected and the assumption of filter-edit deceit combined with accessibility (just a swipe away), and personal disengagement have created a hell hole of feeling inadequate. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

I think a lot of young guys are "not into older" the way they are "not into bareback." What they mean is they don't want anyone to know what they are into. 

I am in my mid-50s. I live in a rural college town in the South. I find most young guys are not interested in me until it is 2:00 AM and they are horny and they know from my profile I will take their cock bare. In my experience if you are up late, ready to host, and down to fuck, younger guys will hit on you. Also on the rare occasion that I can play during the day, they are heavily on the make in the afternoons. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Drscorpio,

I wholeheartedly agree with you. The youngins are interested in you after 2 AM as they really horny and ready to cum. So many times this has happened to me at Steamworks.

• Like 1

When I top I am not too concerned about age as long as bottom is legal. But when I bottom I have learned to avoid any tops 55 and up. My experience with 99% of the tops in that group who are interested in my ass either cannot get an erection or cannot maintain an erection and none orgasm from any kind of stimulation. My time is limited and nothing more frustrating than not getting that nut deep in my ass or even mouth as consolation. I am sure there are older guys than that who can fuck and cum but they must not like chubby middle aged ass.

Age??? Hello no. The only hang up for fags now is dick. I know tones of ugly fat old guys who still get all they want because they have 11 inch dicks, and some can hardly get an erection, but it doesn't matter: it's big so fags can obsessed 

I know loads of muscle gorgeous boys who can't get laid because they failed as human gays, having less than 6 inch

SINce the web in the apps appeared we no longer have sex with men it's all about fucking body parts.

• Moderators
13 hours ago, Ranger Rick said:

In gay culture, too often a person's worth is gauged by their sexual desirability. It's shallow and callous, but it's the culture. 

You got to wonder how many younger guys who reject older guys will find themselves old and rejected one day. Karma is a thing. 

I firmly believe that. When I was in my 20s, I was flattered when guys in their 40s and 50s were attracted to me. I slept with lots of them never understanding why they seemed so grateful. I promise that it has come back to me a hundredfold. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2