I thought he loved me.

I just turned 19 and I had a few boyfriends in High School but nothing serious.  I had not be very adventurous sexually but I had given lots of blow jobs and been fucked by both of my Boyfriends but we always used protection even though they both tried to slip in a few times I made sure that they suited up before entering me.  I went off to college and as a freshman it was all overwhelming the school work, all the boys and the mean girls and a few nice ones also.  I really had no idea where I fit in.

This all changed on the way to class one day, I dropped my books and a paper that I wrote and as I was picking up what had fallen out of my bag this very tall and hot guy said let me help you.  We both grabbed my stuff and he handed it to me and introduced himself, I am Dillon and I said "nice to meet you Dillon, I am Marie."  He said I was very pretty and handed me a little card with his number on it. He said text me before you go into class I have to run I am late for mine.  

I immediately text him and I typed - Thank you Dillon, it was nice to meet you Marie!

I rushed to class and he did not respond and I went through class waiting for a response and still nothing and about an hour later he text back. "Hey, glad you made to class and all!  Maybe we should hand out sometime. Would you like that?  I immediately text him back and said I would love to just say when. Then dead silence for another hour and he said - tomorrow night, think we could hand out tomorrow night?  I immediately said Yes!

Okay beautiful, I will be in touch.  I think I had butterflies and I tingled all over.  He was hotter than any guy at my school and most guys at college as far as I was concerned.  He had to be 6'2 Blonde hair and blue eyes and muscled. I would guess he was a junior or senior.  Wow, and he wanted to hang out with me.  I tried to pick out what to wear and what panties and bra and thought what if he wanted sex?  How far will I go, I made sure I was shaved and ready if it went there and hoped he had protection but just in case I found a condom in a bad from the health center and slipped it in my purse. 

It was just before 11 and a text came in, night beautiful, looking forward to hanging with you tomorrow.  I text back night, see you soon!  I am not sure why but he was making me tingle from inside and I had to touch myself and thought about kissing him.  Would he kiss me? What would his hands feel like on me?  Just then my room mate came in and I had to stop.  I soon fell asleep dreaming about tomorrow and spending time with Dillon. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

It was morning and I wondered what Dillon had in mind for tonight, when he would text and all. I waited and lunch went by and then it was almost dinner time and he text saying how about you come to my place tonight around 9 and we can watch a movie.  I text him back sure and he sent me his address.  It was about 830 so I began to walk over and I made it to his apartment off campus. He had  a nice place and he had a movie for us to watch and he was a gentleman and we watched and were under the covers and our bodies touch and he put his arm around me and held me while we watched and as the movie came an and I wondered if he was going to kiss me and if he would like my panties and my bra. 

I did not get a chance to find out, he popped up and said he would walk me home, I thought okay he may kiss me good night and we talked and walked and he even held my hand and he dropped me at my dorm and left.  Why did not not kiss me, was there something wrong with me?  Then a text came across my phone night, I had a really great time. I felt better and got undressed and went to bed.  

I did not hear from him for two days and it was killing me, I finally text him with a simple "hi" and he text me back and said hey I was just thinking about you.  I have thought about you a lot. I  like you!  I felt hearts and butterflies and I text back I like you too.  When can we hang out again Dillon text and I text back tonight! There was a long pause and then he text tomorrow night?  How is 8?  Your place again?  He said yes and I confirmed  I would be at his place at 8.  We watched a movie again, he held me and right after he popped up and walked me home and then gave me a little kiss and broke it off quickly.  Two more days and I was needing to see him and my body started to ache wanting to be with him. Why did not try to sleep with me. 

Then he text, free tomorrow night?  I have been invited to a buddies house for  a little party, do you want to go? I immediately text "Yes"  He text back good, meet me at my place at 7 and we can head over. I showed up at 6:45 and I came in a tight skirt and top showing off my goods. I really wanted him to notice me and to be with me. When he answered the door he told me how great looked and how much fun we were going to have.  He invited me in and he had a couple shots laying out he handed me one.  I told him I had not had anything but beer before and he said you will love it.  He said it was a lemon drop, he showed me how to do it and then watched while I downed it and he handed me another and before we left I had three.  I felt warm inside and very different then I have ever felt.  We drove over which was a good thing I am not sure I could have walked all that way and before we went in he kissed me again.  It was short and quick and then he opened my door and helped me out and we went to the door.  Dillon must have told them we were almost there because they had another set of shot for me when I got there and Dillon said I need to down these three and I hesitated but I did. He leaned in and kissed my neck and I was reassured I was doing the right thing. I was felling really dizzy by now and Dillon helped me to the sofa. He whispered rest here babe, I need to help my buddy Andrew with a few things and up till now I had only seen Andrew, he looked like he was the same age as Dillon but everyone else seemed to be older. A lot older, I hard one of the guys say that the boys out performed tonight. Then a bunch of them laughed. Two of the older guys came over and sat beside me.  Once undid my skirt and one the buttons on my blouse. I lifted my arms to stop them but they both deflected my arms and kept working my clothes off.  I wanted to scream but I could only say stop lightly and and they both laughed and sad we are. 

My blouse came off first, my purple bra was now on display for all to see. The guys to my left rubbed his hand on hit and told the group how soft it was. Then my skirt was pulled off and my matching lace panties could not be seen.  I wore these for Dillon and nobody else. Just then my bra snapped and the guy to my left. skinny guy about 5'11 with slightly balding head had undid my bra and then leaned down to suck on my left nipple and then the right. Please stop I slurred. Suddenly it all stopped and the skinny guy picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.  My panties were the only things on.  Out of the corner of my eye I say Dillon and Andrew and I was placed on the bed and and Dillon came over and started to rub his hands in my hair and tell me how beautiful I am and Andrew got between my legs and pulled my panties to the side and started to lick my pussy and then tongue me and play with my clit and I could not help but moan,  Dillon grabbed my right breast and held it and told me that looked so hot. He tweaked my nipples and told me to let go and it was not more than a minute and I came really hard as Dillon twisted my nipple and told me what a good girl I was. 

Andrew pulled my panties off and pushed my legs further apart and the two guys from the sofa held them open and he lined up his dick and slowly pressed into me. It hurt he must have a pretty big dick. I was whimpering and moaning and making noises I have never made and Dillon held me tighter and told me I was amazing and he wanted me to be his girlfriend and I loved that but why was his friend fucking me if he wanted me to be his girlfriend it really did not make sense but he held me and kept me tight and before long Andrew shoved in me deep which hurt and he shot his load in me. I could feel that big dick pulsing inside. Then he pulled out and Dillon gave me a big dick. Longer than he had ever given me before and he got between my legs, two guys holding my legs apart still and she shoved in and it felt better, he was not as thick but seemed longer as he sank deep and the he fucked me and would kiss me and suck my nipples and he then shot his load in me.  he pulled out and went to the rest room and Andrew came over and held me, he was dressed by this time and he told me I was a really hot fuck and he loved being inside me.  The told me he wants to be my boyfriend and to make love to me often. 

I was really confused, I wanted to Dillon's girlfriend but now Andrew wanted to date me. He leaned down and kissed me and his tongue was in my mouth for a long time and when he broke he told me he would see me very soon and he had to go.  The skinny guy was replaced my a really tall burly man. He was really muscled and the skinny man began to slide his dick on my wet cummy pussy and he took his time and then finally slipped between my lips and he seemed really thick also. Dillon resurfaced and he now was dressed and he held me and gave me a huge kiss and then held my breast as skinny starting to fuck me and he was so big. He had to be long too. he kept bottoming out inside me and he was telling everyone I had a magic pussy.  He fucked me for 10 to 15 minutes straight and then hew grunted over and over as he shot loads of cum inside me and then said fuck I needed that.  He looked at Dillon and said you get the best fucking pussy bro.

With that Dillon pinched my nipple really hard and gave me another deep kiss and got up to leave.  I turned my head and I saw the old skinny guy hand him a wad of cash and shake his hand and Andrew and Dillon took off and left me there with a room full of older guys. The next two guys were really unremarkable.  I could not even tell you what they looked like but they had smaller dicks and it gave my pussy a rest. Then a late 20's or early 30's red head sat beside me and started to fondle my breast and he leaned in and kissed me.  He was good looking and he asked me if he kissed well?  I had no idea what to say but I shook my head yes and then it looked like the same guy to my left and he leaned in and kissed me. He asked if he kissed better than his brother. OMG two identical twins were making out with me. While they were distracting another guy the big burly guy was not between my legs and she put this beer can dick against my pussy lips and the twins in unison grabbed my breast and one put his hand over my mouth and the guys sank in and I felt like was tearing in two and screamed into his hand. The other brother whispered in my ear to open up that little cunt. Let him have your pussy baby. 

This was more than any woman could take, omg. The big burly guy pulled out a minute and off cam the hand and I whispered please do not let him do that again and just about then the other brother put his hand on my mouth and I screamed but not as long or as lough again and this time he kept his thick dick deep in me and the other brother kept telling me to breath baby while his evil twin kept telling me I was a great little slut. He said only a whore would let a guy like that tear up her pussy and he could not wait to see my gaping cummy pussy when he was done with me. Just then he pulled out and shoved it back in.  This wen ton for 10 minutes and it started to slide in easier and after another five minutes I started to moan. My muscled had stretched and relaxed and he was starting to feel good. Off came the hand and they both twisted my nipples and a hand slide down to my clit and rubbed me gently as he hammered slowly and I came really hard and load.  The brother to the right whispered good slut, you know you love big dick and you were made to take dick all night long and the other brother kissed me. 

Soon enough burly shot off deep in me and I felt so wet, he seemed like he shot a gallon of cum and he pulled out and slapped my left tit and said he would need more of that. Five more guys shot in me while the brother played off each other, one good and one evil and finally we were the only three in the room. The nice bother got on the bed and his evil twin rolled me on him and pushed my legs up so I was on my knees, he lifted his bothers dick to my wet cummy pussy lips and the log I rolled on was pressed into my lips and he lifted me up a little and the head popped between my lips and he lowered me onto his dick. his brother instinctively started to fuck me and before long It was felling great. I had been stretched by burly and what would have been really tight started to feel amazing. I was moaning and evil put this rubber piece in my mouth and then tied it around my head. I could not bit down and I was afraid I might not be able to breath but he whispered breath through your noses slut, just breath trough your nose. 

I did as he said but I had no idea why he would put this on me in the first place and moment later I realize.  He stated to rub my pussy lips with his fingers while his brother fucked me and then I felt it, the same big dick trying to squeeze into me.  The pushed and I made noises but they were muffled and then after what seemed like for ever I think I ripped open and he was sliding into me right nest to his bother. They sat still while I started to cry from the pain and the idea that I was being stretch out just like a whore. If I was not already one I would soon be. Then they started to fuck me, it went on for a long time and the more they fucked the looser I go and evil finally said that's it slut open that cunt up and great ready for our nut. The both started to fuck me hard and good shot off  first and then evil three minutes later.  They both pulled out and we fell asleep there for a few hours. I woke up and they both had their arms around and and each had two fingers snaked into my wet pussy.  I really wanted to try to sneak out but how was I going to get out of this. Where was Dillon, Andrew? How would I get home? I decided to fall asleep for a little more if I could sleep with their fingers in me. I do not want to get double fucked again, I am just starting to feel like I am tightening up but their fingers inside me keep flexing in their sleep and it is making me really wet. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I finally feel back asleep about 20 minutes and what seemed like a short time as I looked at the clock had to be four hours.  It was light out and the clock said it was 10 AM.  I only had one of the brothers with me and since they were Identical twins I had no idea who it was. Neither of them moved it had to be the nicest one of them but had they traded places I would never know.  He leaned in and kissed me and grabbed my breast with his right hand and told me I was a really hot fuck. I thanked him and asked if he knew where my clothes were and he said most of them are in the living room where you took them off.  I had to remember, had I taken them off, that is not really how I remembered it. 

I said, okay, hey do you know Dillon and he said yes Andrew and Dillon where at the party last night but you told them to leave, it seemed like you were mad at them and then you turned to Rick and I and asked us to be with you.  I must have looked puzzled because that is not what happened, I would not have done that.  I must have been talking to the nice one, so Rick is the Evil one.  Good to know, I whispered to the the nice one, hey do you think you can give me a ride home.  He said, why do you want to go home aren't you have a good time. It seemed like I hurt his feeling.  I said no it is not that but I have homework to do and I really should get back to school.

Oh okay, yes I can give you a ride but Rick will need to come since he is the one who drove. Damn, I was hoping to avoid Rick he was such a prick. Just then in walks Rick, he had bad of what looked like bagels  and some coffees.  It turned out it was a bad of muffins and he offered me one.  I was really hungry and he handed me a coffee.  I really wish I had my clothes.  Here I was naked and so was Mr nice and Rick was fully clothed.  He sat down the bag and other two coffees on the night stand and if I had thought the contraption put in my mouth to keep me from screaming load was part of my dream it was laying right next to the bag as I looked over. 

Mr nice told right that I wanted to go home and he just nodded and kept eating his muffin and sipped coffee.  Then he walked into the living room and and when he re-entered he tossed my clothes at me all except my panties.  He said your panties were not in there and they are not in here. I bet that fucker Andrew took them. Then he walked back out of the room and he did not come.  I turned to Mr nice and asked if I said something wrong and he said well you did tell us both you loved us last night and wanted to date us and I think he thought you mean it.  I on the other hand realize that when you have orgasms you sometimes say thing you do not really mean.  You said a lot of stuff last night I am sure you did not mean but you should really be careful some guy is going to hold you to what you promise when you are having one of those screaming orgasms you have. He was now dress and he said you better hurry.  When he gets like this well you do not want to see him. 

What had I done, did this really happen and did I really tell Dillon to leave?  I would never but he is not here and they say I did. What am I going to do.  If Rick was nicer I might date them. How would that work anyway.  They would really both date the same woman. All this was running through my head as I slipped on my skirt, bra and blouse.  I was really sore and still wet inside but I was really only going back to the dorm so I would be fine. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...