They were all three hot!

I had just turned 19 and I was about to graduate High School. I lived in a small town most of my life but my parents were having financial difficulties and they sent me to finish school with my Aunt and Uncle.  It was rough starting at a new school and making the move but my parents wanted me to get settled and my Aunt and Uncle said I could stay with them while I went to college.  It made sense and I tried to make the best of it.  I met some girls who were not mean and we would have lunch and hang out after school. The school had lots of boy, so many more boys than back home and they were cute and some even hot. 

We often would flirt with the boys there but always walked home together or went to the movies or something. It was Thursday and we were at the mall and three guys were hanging out there.  I had never seen them before but my friends April, Jessica and Samantha knew who they were. They started to flirt with us and we flirted back and they all seemed to  know each other but Zach, Brian and Steven were paying me a lot of attention and I loved it.  I had not had hot guys like this ever flirt with me before.  The girls were giggling and laughing and then they grabbed me and pulled me away.  I did not want to leave and then April said, don't play with them, they are bad news.  I thought, how could they be bad news and look so cute, clean and hot.

I shrugged it off and we went to Aprils and hung out till it was time to go home. I looked for the guys online but I did not have any of their last names and I thought maybe we would run into them again. I fell asleep feeling better than I had in weeks and wondering if one or all the boys liked me. We went back on Friday and I looked for them and they were not there, I was really disappointed and on Saturday my girlfriends all had plans and made my way to the mall thinking I hope the guys are there and I lucked out. The last corner turned there they were. They were hanging with some skateboard and two girls. I walked by and waved and Zach came over and he asked where my friends were and I told him they were all tied up and he invited me over.  We walked over to where the rest of them were and the girls, they looked to be college age and a bit rough were there and Brian and Steven.  They said hi and I hung with Zach and we talked and he slipped me his number. I giggled and he wondered over to Steven and I thought was I suppose to follow? 

It was not longer then 30 seconds and Steven walked over and he said these are friends of my sisters and they are always hitting on us. He asked how I was and if I came up here alone and I told him all my girlfriends were busy and he said it was too bad they were but he was glad I came up and they ran into me again.  I blushed and then he said you know you are really beautiful, I hope you know that. So much prettier than your friends. I blushed again. Then he asked for my phone and he programmed his number in it. Wow now I had both Zach and Steven's number. He got up and headed back to the group and he pushed Brian and he wandered over and he sat right next to me really close.  He asked me did those two hit on you? 

I had no idea what to say, Brian was the hotties one of the three.  He leaned in and said I hope they did not because I want to.  I blushed and he asked me to hand him my phone and he put his number in and sent himself a text and then sent one back after he handed back his phone.  It read meet me here tomorrow at 11 AM.  I text him back and I will. He said I have to go I can't wait to see you.  Just about then Zach came back over and he asked me to text him after they leave and I told him I would and he went back to the group and they waved (the three guys) and left with the two older chicks.

I text Zach like he asked and he text me back and asked what I was doing tomorrow. What do I tell him, I text him and said not much and he asked if I was free at 1? I text yes and then he hit back and said he would text in the morning and we could make a plan and he was really glad I came to the mall.  Then I felt like I should text Steven and I did, Hi Steven, glad I ran into you today.  He text back and it read Me Too.  Hey, free tomorrow at 3? I text him back yes I think so.  Wow, hope they do not share these text with each other but I still had no idea who liked me and they were all very hot but If I could choose I would pick Brian and then Zach and finally Steven.  

I went home and thought about it and how lucky I was I ran into them.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Sunday and I got a text at 10 AM from Brian the cutest one and his text read " Still on for 11?" I text back "yes" There was a long pause and then he text an address "meet me at 1238 Farmington Street."  I text back "Okay" Here I was meeting a guy at some address I did not know but he was really hot and I liked him and he made me feel so good.  I text April : do you remember those guys at the mall?"  Then another text " You said they were bad news, what did you mean?"  She test "can't really tell you but stay away from them, why are you asking"  Never mind, just curious.  TTYL.

That was weird but nothing bad was going to happen we were just going to talk. I left around 10:30 and road my mike and when I got to the address he was out front on the porch smoking weed.  Wow, right out in the open and he had me come up to the porch and asked if I ever tried anything like that?  I said no and he passed it to me and he coached me through inhaling and then when to blow and he had me do it three times and it felt really good.  I sat back in the chair and hummed.  He broke my humming with a kiss.  I had never been kissed like that.  I kissed him back and he handed me the joint again and he had me take three big hits again and then he kissed me again.  

He went through this one more time and by then I was on cloud nine, I am not sure I could even walk but Brian grabbed my hand and pulled me up and guided me into the house. It was a small house with not a lot of furniture.  He guided me to the sofa and went to the kitchen to get some drinks and he brought me back a soda.  I drink it, I was so thirsty and tingly all over and he leaned in and kissed me and his hand was on my hip and then it slowly went to my left breast and he squeezed it and then to my face and he cupped my head and kissed me even harder.  He leaned me forward and unsnapped my bra and fished it out from my blouse and I could have told him to stop but I didn't.  This all felt great and I wanted more. 

He went back to fondling my breast and then he slipped off my blouse and started to suck on my nipples and grab my breast tight and it felt amazing and then he kissed me again.  Next he slipped off his t-shirt and unbuttoned his pants and dropped them to the ground and stepped out in his boxer and socks was all he was wearing and he had some tattoos on his stomach, chest and when he turned around his back.  He asked me if I liked his tats and then he rubbed his hand on the one at his belt line it was a scorpion. He then guided my hand to this symbol I saw in biology and thought that was odd but maybe he loved biology.  He asked me which one of those did I like the most and I told him the Scorpion. He sat back down and lit another joint and had me hit three more times and now I was so buzzed I had to lay my head back and he took that opportunity to slip my skirt off and now I was in my panties and he was in boxers and socks. He went back to my breast and he lightly bit and sucked them, the right first and then the left and as he kissed my neck his left hand found my panties and he pushed them aside and started to rub my clit and finger me lightly and I moaned. He encouraged me and said that's it baby ever sense the first time I met you I wanted to be with you.

I told him me too.  He slide his finger in me and I moaned loader and looked at him and the said " I knew you would like this." Oh did I. He then put his other hand on my arm and held me as he guided down and I was laying sideways on the sofa with my legs hanging off the side and he grabbed one and lifted it up over his head without dislodging his finger and with my legs now spread he went down and started to lick around his finger and gently finger fuck me.  I was really moaning and I kept pushing my head back against the sofa cushion.  He kept it up and then it happened I came.  I had never had an orgasm before.  My legs shook and I really thought something was wrong but it feel so good and I turned my head side to side as I made this sound I new he would hate. Why did  do that and he pulled off but left his finger in me and said "Now that was hot,"  "You make really hot sex sounds! "

He then pulled his finger out and pulled my panties down and his boxers off and wow, laying my head to the left I could see his dick or most of it and he looked HUGE, not that I had seen many in my life but I knew it was big.  He shook it left to right and hit flopped back and forth but it was hard and staying mostly in a straight line to the right and the left side and then he went back to licking my pussy and he came up and said I tasted so goo and told me I should taste how good and he came and put his lips on mine and french kissed me and as he was doing that the head of his dick was rubbing on my pussy lips and clit. It felt slick and ever now and then he would guide it in a slightly different direction while he was kissing me.  I had studies safe sex in health class and I planed on telling him to put a condom on once he stopped kissing me but for now his member was leaking precum all over my pussy and rubbing on me making me even hornier.  He came up for air and this was my chance and before I knew it he was kissing me and his dick started to press into me and it hurt. I screamed in his mouth and he held his mouth tight against my mouth and then suddenly it was like I had no voice. I meant to scream loader but nothing came out. It hurt even worse and then he stopped.  

He must have realized he was hurting me and he came up and my mouth was still open and he moved his dick a little and pulled out and then slow sunk back into me. I had a little whimper and then he did it again and again each like moving a little more and then after what seemed like forever he was fucking me and I started to moan. The pain subsided and now I was tingly all over again and this went on for a long time and I came again. Loader than the first time and he put his hand over my mouth to muffle it and he just kept fucking me and he shot in me and I thought fuck I am not on birth control and he just shot in me. 

He stayed in me and his dick stayed hard and then he started again and fucked me for 20 more minutes and shot again and then pulled out and said we need a smoke and he lit up a joint and had me take three big hits again and then he smoked one and had me hit it three times. He said lets take a shower and we went to the shower and cleaned up and he finished first and stopped out of the shower and I looked down and my labia was extended and cum was dripping out of me, I washed it off and got out and went to the living room and my phone buzzed.  It was Zach and text "how are you?" still on for today?  I wanted to tell him no but I text back yes and he text "meet me at 1238 Farmingotn Street" I was puzzled but I text "Okay."

Brian was dressed and he said, babe "I have to get to work.  I will text you later okay?"  You can finish getting dressed but you probably wan to go before my roommate gets back.  He leaned in and kissed me and then ran out the door.  I dressed and left and thought why did I say yes.  I went around the corner to the little diner and ordered a soda and a piece of cake and sat there thinking about what just happened and thinking he must really like me a lot.  I know I like him.

I watched the clock and waiting for it to be about 10 till one so I could go meet Zach.  I was still feeling a little buzzed and hungry.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

I was just about to leave to head back to see Zach and a text came in.  Before I looked at it as I was relieved and thought Zach was cancelling and that something came up but I was wrong. It was Brian, he text and said "please do not tell anyone what is happening between us, I know my buddies like you too and I do not want to hurt their feelings. If you you continue to see me and I hope you do we can break the news to them later. Please text me back and tell me you agree. "

I text him back - I agree and yes I want to continue to see you.  He text back with a smile ad two hands holding each other. I thought, he really likes me, so glad I like him a lot too.  I hurried up and walked down the street to meet Zach and a text popped, "come to the back door when you get here, I am on the back porch, walk on the left hand side the gate is open."  I text back Okay, I am here.  I walked back and he too was smoking a joint, he asked me if I had ever and I said once, but I did not tell him it was just two hours earlier when his buddy had fucked me. He handed it to me and said I had some catching up to do and he said take three hits. 

I did as I had earlier, three deep hits and I was floating again.  He said do it again, and I did. I could hardly keep my from leaning back and he grabbed the roach from me and took another hit.  I brought my head upright and he handed it back and said " I want to see you do it again but this time between hits I want you to hold it and when I tell you blow it back in my  mouth."  This is called a gunshot, he coached me through it and and after the third time he has his right hand on my breast and he was kissing my neck. My head was leaning against the back of the love set/lawn furniture on the back porch and I was thinking.  I really like Brian but I am letting Zach kiss and touch me. I should ask him to stop and before I could make a decision on whether to say anything he unlatched my bra and slid it off and how he was full on kissing me and his tongue was in my mouth and I was kissing him back and he had both hands on my breast fondling and squeezing them and I am not sure about this but I think he is a better kisser than Brian. 

He moved a lot quicker with his hands, before I k new it I was laying on the love seat and he was eating my pussy.  I was not sure if my panties were on or off but it was only about five or so minutes and I was cumming.  He came up and kissed me and said I tasted really great and he needed to do it again.  He went back to sucking, licking and eating my pussy and ten minutes later I came for the fourth time in a few hours. This was so amazing and then he kissed me again and he whispered I am going to fuck you now, I moaned and said condom.  Nothing else, not do you have one or we need one, just "condom."  He kissed me and then I felt something, it was really big and had to be his elbow or something rubbing against my pussy.  Hope he knows that does not feel good, but the rubbing persisted.  I was really wet from cumming twice and somehow I was getting wet from the outside too and then he put his hand over my mouth and I felt what I thought was his elbow push into me. I screamed and he kept pushing.  I felt like I was tearing down there and then he stopped. I felt so full and my eyes were wide and he whispered breath baby, I know I am big but you have the hottest pussy and know once you relax you are going to love my big dick.

Fuck that was his dick inside me, I can not imagine anyone relaxing around that. He stayed right there and grabbed to joint and started to gunshot me while was lodged in me and I could have screamed but did not. He gave me five gunshots and then pulled out a little and started to lightly fuck me and he pulled further and further out of me and this went on for ten minutes and I was really getting hot and he shoved all the way in me again.  I felt really full but it did not hurt anymore, he grabbed the joint and gave me five more gunshots and then he kissed me and fucked me and it hurt and felt good and then hurt more.  He pounded my pussy and then he lifted his head and roared and shot in me.  He collapsed on me but stayed hard. I had no idea what to do but hold him and three or four minutes later and pulled up and I thought he was going to pull out of me and he looked at me and said, " your pussy had been contracting on my dick the entire time I have been trying to relax and let my dick to go down. It is clear you want more and he started to slowly fuck my wet cummy pussy and after another 9 to 10 minutes he shot off again and then pulled out and brought his dick over to me and told me to suck him clean. 

I it was the first time I got to see his dick and it was not as long as Brian's but supper thick sorta like a soda can but it had a fat head and he was uncut.  I cleaned and sucked his dick and it tasted funny. I had blown a guy before so I knew the cum taste but there was a pinkness and I wondered if that was what I tasted like when I came.  I had just cum twice and I wondered if that is what he tasted when he ate my pussy.  Did he notice that I had cum from Brian in there, he never said anything, his dick started to go down which allowed me to get it all in my mouth so I could clean him and  his pubic hair was clipped and behind I could faintly see a tattoo of that science symbol and he had two scorpions above that I could see. They were stinging each other. 

I thought how odd it was that they both had the same tattoo but then again they are friends and maybe they got them together.  He pulled his soft dick from my mouth and said, somehow he knew I was going to be a really hot fuck and sat next to me and put his arm around me and kissed me.  He grabbed my right nipple and twisted it and then wondered down to my clit and started to rub it while we kissed and he could tell he was getting me hot and before long I came again.  I pulled off his mouth and I said " Oh my god I love you."  I have no idea where that came from and I turned to him and he just leaned in and kissed me and said I want to see you again soon too.  Babe, I need to so see my family I put them off so I could see you but now I really have to go. I looked at my phone and there was no text from Steven but it was almost 230 PM and I got dressed and thanked Zach and he said, "no thank you."  He leaned in and kissed me and said he would text me later.  Then he grabbed me from behind and whispered, " you are the hottest fuck, I can not wait to be inside you again."  Then he said, "glad you picked me, I know my buddies like you but I am glad you want to be with me."

I walked back to the shop and thought, now I had two guys who both thought I wanted to date them. If I had to pick I think Brian would be more fun but Zach sounds like he really wants me and I really want a boyfriend who wants me.  Reality began to sink in on my second muffin, I had just allowed two guys I did not know to fuck me and cum in me not once but multiple times. How could I let this happen.  I finished my muffin and the coke and thought, I am going to go home since Steven had not text yet I can pretend I did not get it.  I really hope he does not text me.  I was still high and tingly as I walked and my insides felt so wet.  This was hot and gross at the same time. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

My phone rang when I was half way home and it was Steven. He text - " Still one for three? I hope so," I started to text that I had to get home and just about the time I was going to send it he text again. "I hope I get to see you I really like you,"  I erased it and turned around and started to walk back to the guys house. I figured he lived there also and I text " Yes where are you."  He text back, "great, meet me at 4589 Market.  I stopped and had to GPS it.  It was two blocks closer to me so I changed direction and headed over.  I had never been in this section.  The houses kept getting smaller and the cars older and it looks a little run down.  

GPS said I was here, I stood there and it was a blue building with a small porch and a orange door.  I text Steven, " I think I am here." He busted out of the door and waved me in and gave me a little peck on the cheek as I walked in.  The inside looked better than the outside and he sat down on the sofa and patted his hand.  He had a joint and I thought here we go again. but he said I would offer you a joint but I am out of weed but I have other stuff.  I must of looked puzzled.  He went on to say, he and his buddies usually put some T mixed into their weed but without week he could only give me T. I said I like to drink tea and he said no babe not that kind of T.  He opened a drawer and brought out this glad container filled with water and a bulb and he lit the end and sucked in and then blew it out and said instead of a joint we can do this.  He held it to my mouth and he coached me when to inhale and then when to blow out.  He said, " Deeper baby and hold it longer." I did and then he had me do it again and then again. I was spinning, he said great shit right, this is better than any joint.  

I could not speak and just nodded my head.  He leaned in and kissed me and said you need to do a little more baby. I came up and he put it to my mouth and coached me through three long hits and now I was really spinning.  I am not sure I could hear him, all  I heard were sounds and my body was tingling and when I could hear again I was naked.  He had slipped everything off and I had not even noticed and he was sucking my left nipple and my right nipple was also being sucked.  We were not along and I seemingly did not care.  It felt really good and Steven came off my tit and kissed me while the other guy slide his finger inside me. It was the first time a finger hurt, it felt like his nails were sharp he pushed deeper and then withdrew he did it again and it hurt again and then he withdrew and the third time he just fingered me and it no longer hurt but I was feeling really warm and I wanted sex. I was really horny all of a sudden. I tried to look up but Steven kept kissing me and before long I felt a dick split my pussy lips and slip in.  He was this but no were as thick as Zach and with the way I was feeling it felt really good.

He fucked me and I was loving it and moaning, Steven kept encouraging him, telling him to fuck that cunt and breed her pussy. Then he would come back to me and kiss me and tell me how beautiful I am.  Before long the guy fucking me said he was getting close, Steven said do it dude.  I leaned my head up to see who was inside me and he had to be as old if not older than my dad. He was skinny and had a hairy chest and he too had a scorpion tat on one peck and a Biology no now it is coming to me a chemistry symbol on his other.  He looked down at me and smiled and then said "fuck I am gonna shoot." and he shot inside me.  Steven told me what a good girl I was and before I knew it a dick was rubbing my pussy lips and I thought the old guy was hard already and he was going to fuck me.  It started to slip in but he was much bigger, this was a new dick.

I tried to lean up to see who it was but Steven had my view blocked.  He kept kissing and holding my breast and squeezing them and I have no idea how long he fucked me but then he shot in me.  This went on for a long time and I have no idea who many shot inside me but finally it was Stevens turn and he pulled his shorts off. he had kept them the entire time and he slapped my left tit with it.  Wow, that looked like a baseball bat.  He continued to rub it on my tit and slapped it with it, It sorta hurt and then he went down between my legs and rubbed it on my pussy and between my lips and he motioned for some one to come over and just then a hand covered my mouth and she shoved his cock in me and I arched my back it hurt so much. I felt like I was crying from the pain but no tears came out and he slowly fucked me while the guy, skinny old guy kept his hand on my mouth.

It took me ten minutes to catch my breath and then after another ten it felt amazing and it was only two minutes later I came harder than I have ever and then five minutes again I came all over his dick and then he made this animal bellow and he shot load after load inside me.  He collapsed on me and we fell asleep like that,  When woke it was dark out and Steven asked if I wanted to spend the night.  I told him I had school in the morning and needed to get home.  He had me get dressed and whistled for this skinny kid who came around the corner.  This is Chad, he is staying here till he can get his on place he will take you home.  Chad looked like he was 20, tall skinny with a nice friendly face. I got dressed and Steven kissed me and told me he wanted to see me again and I should plan on coming over Friday and I should tell my Aunt and Uncle I was staying at Aprils all weekend. I kissed him back and agreed as I walked out to the van and Chad was already inside.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I got in the van and waved to Steve and Chad speed off, we were driving for a while and I thought we should have been there by now, I looked around and I did not spot anything that looked familiar and then we pulled into a old factory parking lot. Chad told me to crawl in back and up till now I had not looked back there and he had a mattress back there.  I did not move and he raised his voice and took on a really mean tone and his face looked like he was mad and I quickly crawled in the back.  he said get naked and I did quickly and he took my clothes, Then he told me to lay back as he grabbed my left ankle I looked around and he had two hooks on the back door and two on the sides of the van and he bucked my wrist and my ankles and tied them to the hooks,  I then placed a gag in my mouth and he fingered my pussy saying you are so fucking wet you little slut.  Then that same sharpness like his fingers nails were glass and he did it again.  I began to feel warm and all I could hear were text pins and then he was over me and slide into me and fuck me.  The van started to rock and then he shoved deep in me and came.  I was still flying and he pulled out and went outside the van and shut the door. Here I was laying in the back legs spreed eagle and cum dripping from me and he was on the outside talking on the phone.  It was dark in the van with the exception of a light shining in from the front window of the van.

Then all of a sudden I saw more lights and I could see the van had blue shag carpet on the sides and but before I could see much more the lights left and I heard doors and guys talking and I thought maybe they were telling Chad he had to leave.  Maybe it was security and I would finally get to go home and just then I heard the door open and voices.  Next thing I knew hands were living me and some guy crawled under me.  He was naked and then they lowered me on his chest and stomach and his dick slipped into me. He was hard as a rock and pretty thick.  He stated fucking me and they pulled the ropes a little so my ass was raised and he had a better angle and then it happened this huge pain hit me as another dick slide right in next to him.  They were fucking me and I was making all kinds of noise but it was all muffled and I was slobbering and crying as they both hammered away and then the guy on top shoved in and came.  He pulled out a minute later and said next and another shoved in. 

The second was almost as difficult to take as the first and then after five minutes he shot and this went on twice more until three had shot and then the guy under me crawled out and shoved in me and fuck me for a minute and shot. They all crawled out and I heard one of them say that I was worth every penny.  What, had Chad sold me. Then another car pulled in and this time there were five guys and they did the same and after ward Chad pulled me out of the ropes and unbuckled me and said if you tell anyone I will find you and the only thing you will be doing for the rest of you live is laying in the back of my van and taking dick.

I got dressed and he started up the van and took off and in 10 minutes I was home.  Fortunately for me it started to rain on the way home and I looked like a rag doll so I stood out in the rain before going in so my Aunt and Uncle did now know I had been fucked over all night.  I came in and they said it is a little late isn't it form the other room and I said sorry got caught in the rain and lost track of time Night, love you. and I headed off to  bed. I was still wired but I needed to sleep before school.  I took on of my aunts sleeping pills and crawled into bed and held my vagina it was so sore. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I probably should not be surprised but I overslept and when I woke it was 10 AM, I was four hours behind schedule and I started to rush around to get to school. I grabbed my phone and I had text after text.  Zach was telling me he loved being with me and how beautiful and hot I am.  Brian text asking what I was doing today and Steven text and said next time I come over I need to spend the night.  He said he missed me.  I felt over whelmed and had a cup of orange juice and a banana.  Then Zach text asking me to come over. I showered and text him back with a simple Hi.   I also had text from April and the girls asking where I was. I text back I was sick and would see them later. 

He shot back and said " Babe what are you doing." I liked that and I text him that I overslept and I was getting ready to head to class. "Don't bother, just go in tomorrow and come over and hang." I want to see you!  Please?  So much had happened and I really should have tried to go to school and all.  I text him back and asked what he was up to and he said come over and lets watch a movie. Curl up on the couch and hang.  I thought in my state that seemed to be what I needed and Zach was sweet and I really could not see Brian or Steven doing that. I text him and said "see you in a hour,I need to shower."  He sent me an emoji with a smile, hands clapping and harts. 

I started the shower and thought why where these three guys so attractive, did I like them because they were bad.  Do I have a bad boy fetish, is it all about sex and that is what I am really after or the drugs pot and T?  The shower made me feel better and although I had no idea what it was I needed to go find out why each of them could get me to do things I would have thought crazy if you were to type out a challenge and ask me to take it.  If someone had said I want you to let a ton of guys fuck you and cum inside you  I would have said you are crazy, I would never do that. Besides I am not even on  birth control.

Panic stuck as I thought, what if I am pregnant. Who's would it be and how would I ever find out who's  it was. What about college, I guess I could always have an abortion or give the baby up for adoption.  No more  bare sex and cumming inside  me.  I went to my dresser draw and pulled out some condoms to have just in case and put them in my purse as I got ready.  Even though I did not plan on having sex I put on my pink lacy panties and purple bra. Pulled out some shorts and a take top that was a little too tight. I think it shrunk  when my aunt put it in the dryer.  I headed off to see Zach and I brought a larger water with me, I was really thirsty.  I text Zach I was 10 minutes away and should I come around back again?  He text back " No I will meet you on the front porch." 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

"I arrived and I text Zach, he ran out to great me.  He is so cute, he held out his hand and grabbed mine. He lead me to the sofa and turned a movie on.  We watched for about five minutes and then in walked Brian. He was home and I not even thought about the possibility of running into him. I sheepishly said "Hi."  He winked at me and sat down and pulled a joint out and light it.  He leaned over and I instinctively opened my mouth for him to gunshot me.  He did it three more times and then handed the joint to Zach and he feed me three gunshots and they did this three times so I now has 18 gunshots and I was floating.  Brian leaned in and kissed me and I turned to Zach to see if he was upset and he leaned in and kissed me.  Then they came right in front of me and kissed each other.  I was really confused.  Brian grabbed the joint and started it all over again but this time only going in two rounds so now I had another 12 gunshots.  I was tingling all over and I was feeling great again.  Here I sat in the middle of two hot guys under  blanket and I felt Zach's hands on my breast and then he unclasped my bras and slide it out of my shirt.  Brian on the other side was sliding his fingers up my shorts and he started to finger my pussy.  I moaned a little and he smiled. 

This went on for a few minutes and then my shorts were unsnapped and pulled off leaving me in my panties and a t-shirt.  Brian slipped my panties off and started to finger me with two fingers and I was really getting wet and I came and leaned my head back and arched my back.  When I stopped moaning and could relax Zach said lets get this shirt off, Brian pulled the blanket off and Zach lifted my t-shirt over my head.  There I sat naked in front of the two guys I liked.  Two out of the the three. Zach fondled my breast and Brian went down on me and eat me out for a long time and then I came again.  I love cumming, it is so hot.  Then he started fucking me and he felt a lot better this time after I had taken lots of dick the other night.  Yes last night as I remember.  Zach kissed me and played with my nipples and then leaned over and kissed Brian on the lips and they made out for a long time and then Brian came inside me.  Zach broke the kiss and Brian fucked a little long and then pulled out and presented Zach his dick.  Zach sucked him and cleaned up his cum and my pussy juice and then when Brian was satisfied he was clean and his dick was getting soft he got dressed and said he was late for work and then Zach eat my cummy pussy and cleaned up after Brian. It felt great but I was put off my the kissing guys and Zach sucking Brian's Dick.  It was kinda gross but I did love him eating me out.  

Zach made me cum two more times as I had my elbows on the back of the sofa and my knees on the cushions. Then I felt his dick rubbing against my pussy and heard him whisper in my ear. I have a surprise for you.  He got up and walked around the sofa and presented me his thick dick.  I sucked his head and licked it but then thought if I am sucking his dick who is fucking me.  This went on for ten minutes and he could see the puzzled look on my face so he held my head and kept me in place and then I heard the guy behind me shove in deep and cum.  I did not recognize his voice or grunts and groans. Then he pulled out and Zach said stay just like this and slipped a blindfold on me and he went behind me I felt his hand on my ass and he must of cleaned up that dudes dick because I herd him say if Zach kept it up he was going to have to put another load in me.  Zach said you are welcome to fuck my girl anytime.  Now I was his Girl. How did that happen, I did not care I liked that.  Few seconds later Zach was eating my cummy pussy and sucking on my lips and then came back to feeding me his dick and another guy rubbed his dick on my pussy and slowly slid in me.  he was big bigger than Zach and he fucked bud did not say anything and he seemed be stretching me by moving his dick side to side as he slammed into it and this went on for 5 minutes and I could feel him making room and then he really started fucking and enentually he shoved in me and without a word shot in me.  He kept it there and Zach went around and then he pulled out and Zach took his time and  once the guy started to move away I heard him say get in there and eat that Nigger cum.  He just let a black guy fuck me and he was eating what felt like a huge load out of my pussy.  He let three more black guys fuck me before he was done and then after eating all that cum she shoved in me and fucked me till he shot.  

He took the blindfold off and had me turn around and eat me from the other direction and then pulled the cover up and we cuddled and watched the movie naked till I fell asleep in his arms. 

• Like 2

Zach walked me home later and kissed me and text me when he got home and in the morning when I went to school.  April had text also, I told her I was sick and that is why I have been hard to get in tough with.  We had study hall in fourth period and April pulled me aside and said she could finally tell me why I needed to stay away from the guys at the mall.  I listened and she said first they party, lots of drugs and I know you do not do that. Secondly they just like to screw with girls and share them with other guys. They have messed up a lot of girls and even got two pregnant.  The real reason you should know, I hard they are Poz and do not use protection so all of us girls stay away from them. 

I just knew it could not be true, they would have told and they would have used protection. The tats came back to me and the symbol, I looked it up it was poison in chemistry, Biohazard and there is was in a row, scorpions the plus sign and bio-hazard signs are all symbols Poz guys use to show off their status. Now I was sick to my stomach and I had no idea what to do, I did not answer Zach the rest of he day and for several days later.  Brian and Steven were texting also, babe are you okay and shit like that. Then when I missed my period I thought I am really fucked now. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

It had been two weeks by the time I missed my period.  I needed to talk to them but what am I going to say?  I text Zach he was the only one still checking on me.  I sent a simple text Hi to him.  It was not even ten minutes and he text back.  Babe, I have missed you, where have you been?  I need to see you soon, very soon!  From the text you would have thought that he was pregnant.  That is exactly what I was thinking but could not bring myself to text him.  He invited me over and I agreed I would come over after school.  I thought about it all day, so conflicted.  I was horny and had been over the last week and all I could think about was getting more dick.  Most of my dreams had Brian in them, when I was awake I thought of Zach because he was sweet but when I thought of sex Brian was my favorite.

School was out and I text Zach to say hey, I am on the way.  He text back and said he was waiting and he could not wait to see me.  I was preparing what to say to Zach all the way over.  Do I start with I am pregnant, that I hear you are poz or Do I just ask are you HIV POZ?  I do not know, I think may I am pregnant.  I was standing out front and got the courage to walk up to the porch and knock and the door opened and it was Brian not Zach.  I was startled and he gave me a big smile and invited me in and said Brian ran to the store he wanted to get something else besides water for you to drink.  He leaned in and kissed me, I wanted to push him away and a voice inside said I should slap him and run but he was such a good kisser and he felt so good I just melted in his arms.  He broke way and asked me to sit.  I did and I must have had puppy dog eyes while I sat there and he came over and sat next to me and put his hand on my leg and told me he missed me.  He was really hurt when I stopped texting him and he thought I really liked him.

He went on to say that lots of girls had used him for sex in the past and he thought I was different somehow and that it was mutual and not just in it to get off and all.  I was getting really confused.  So he really liked me, he was hurt,: is it possible he really liked me and I blew it.  He just kissed me, and while I was thinking that he leaned down and kissed me again and put his hand on my left breast and then started to unbutton my top.  I thought to myself, stop it!!!! but I just kissed him back and before I knew it my top and bra was off and he started to suck my nipple while he unbuttoned my skirt and then tugged it and then motioned for me to stand and it feel down.  Now I just had my panties on and he slid them down and I was standing there naked and he kissed my stomach and worked his way down to my pussy and licked it and then lifted my right leg and braced me while he stated to eat me out.  He had me coming a few minutes. I will admit I was supper horny and he was so hot! 

Once I came he got up and undressed and then sat back down with his huge dick pointing straight up and reached for my hand and had me straddle him and sit on his huge dick and I was so wet I started to slide down on him and I was moaning as he stretched me and hit me in all the right places.   I started to pounce slightly on it and he was moaning and sucking my right nipple and then I felt him fumbling for something.  I saw him pull out a little tin and put it behind my back and in his other hand.  He then grabbed some lube and lubed my ass hole.  That actually felt great with his teeth nibbling on my nipple and his dick in me and a finger circling my hole it had me moaning loudly.  I think I am gonna cum again and then I felt it.  It burned and took me from my orgasm as he slide his finger in my hole.  I asked him to stop and he he said I will baby.  You want me to stop fucking you? 
I quickly said no, but the finger in my ass, please stop.  He said okay for now, and while he pulled out I felt funny.  Warm and a different kind of horny.  Now all I wanted was to be fucked in the worst way by Brian, Steven and Zach.  I started to ride his dick hard and I came again and shortly after.  He pulled out and told me I should get dressed before Zach came back.  He needed to return something to a buddy and he leaned down after he was fully dressed and kissed me hard and said never run off like that again.

I was dressed sitting there replaying being fucked and the door opened and it was Steven not Zach.  I was surprised and he said OMG, where the hell have you been.  I thought you did not like me anymore. He asked where Zach was and I told him was out and I was waiting for him he came over to the sofa and said give me a hug. I stood up and gave him one and he started kissing my neck, I stated to tingle all over and then he pulled back and kissed me and started to unbutton my blouse and then he unsnapped my bra and went right for my skirt.  While I had my panties on that were really wet right now from cum dripping out of me.  He undressed and then slipped them off and they fell on my feet and said I have missed you but I missed this more. He rubbed his head on my pussy and slowly pushed in and then leaned me back on the sofa and fucked me hard for a long time and I ended up cumming twice and he shot his wad deep inside me.  He popped up and said fuck I am so glad you were here.  I needed to get off so bad and I love your fucking pussy.  Then he got dressed and said babe, Zach will be home any minute.  Tell him I dropped by and get dressed before he arrives.  Tell him the party is set for later also. He will know what I mean.

I sat there waiting and then I heard the door, Zach walked in with some drinks and a small bag and looked at me said you are so beautiful I have missed you so much.  He leaned in and gave me a kiss and then headed to the kitchen saying I will be right back.  Thirsty? I told him I was and he brought me back some punch.  It was some berry drink and I drink it all down but it was not very sweet like it was all natural and the berries were not ripe or something.  He sat down and we talked and kissed and then he helped me out of my clothes and I was feeling a little light headed.  He said wait, you seem like you are getting sleepy.  Let me help you stay away.  He brought out a torch and pip and filled it and the light it.  He took one hit and said, I am gonna gunshot you and I remembered what that was and he took one, two and three each time giving me a gunshot.  I was fyling. 

He leaned me back and then started to finger my pussy, he went down and ate me out.  He licked and cleaned my pussy and then came up and kissed me.  I could taste the cum on his tongue while he slide his dick in me and fucked me for a long time and then shot in me.  He stood up and said, fuck that was as hot as I remembered it.  Stand up beautiful we are gonna take a shower.  We are going to a party tonight.   I followed him to the shower and we ended up fucking one more time in there and he gave me another load and then he took me back into the living room and I was only in a towel and he brought me a dress, panties, heals and stockings and no bra.  He told me to put them on and I got dressed.  The panties were lacy purple, the dress black and tight and it showed every curve an my nipples you could see thru the material.  I put on the stocking and they only came up to just below my panties.  They were black fishnet and the heals were purple and high.  I had only been in heals like that once before.  I got dressed and he said fuck you are hot, I can not decide if you are hotter with cloths on or without.

We headed out the door and he took me to a place to have my hair done and my makeup.  He told the gay guy to make me look like a working girl for a high end escort service, I thought I am not sure that is a look I want but I was to high to care. When he was done I looked at myself and thought wow, I could be an escort.  Zach paid the guys and asked if he was down to be a fluffer tonight?  The guy said yes, I have no idea what a fluffer was and did not really care.  Zach sent him a text and we headed out.  It was dark out now and we drove and ended up in a wooded area.  He got out the pipe and light it.  This time he held it and had me inhale on cue and then he would and gunshot me, back and four five times and by the time we were finished I was fried.  My head was flying and I could only lay my head back.  He drove for about ten minutes and we ended up at a warehouse.  I was guided into the warehouse and paraded around with bright lights on me.  I know understand why they put sunglasses on me.

While I walked around hands were all over me, touching my hips, ass, tits and legs.  After we had one parade the light was killed and I was taken to another room and I would find out I was being auctioned off to the highest bidder.  Zach comes in and give me another fruit punch and I drink it down and lay my head back on the bed and then the door swings open and this tall, older guy is standing there.  He had to be 60 and all muscled and he looked like Mr Clean but he had hair.  He came in and said " whore I am about to get my monies worth out of you."  He got down and ripped my clothes off and I started to struggle and then he slapped my across my face and told me I better no fuck with him or he would choke me out.  He stop up and undressed and this huge thick dick fell out and the said he grabbed my mouth and forced it open and the stuck his hand in my mouth and shoved it as far in as he could and held it there.  I stated to gag, He said kept that up, we are going to cure of a gag reflex before the night is over.

He shoves his dick in my mouth and down my throat and I kept gagging and many times I thought I would die.  I must have passed out several time because when I finally woke up he was fucking me and it really hurt.  He had gotten really thick and it was tearing me up inside.  He looked at me and said sleeping beauty is wake.  He went on to tell me that he cured me while I as passed out for the fifth time as he fucked my throat and shot a load down it.  You make the most progress when you are passed out!  The guys will get a chance to enjoy your throat later and this stretched pussy to fill.  He would pull out and then shove his finger in me hard and then he would fuck me harder and then ten minutes later he would do it again and after what seemed like and hour he finally shoved his fingers up inside me and I spread apart enough for him to twist his hand back and four five or six times and he was inside me.  His fist was inside me.  Fuck how is that possible.  He spit on my face and told me I was a whore worth every bit of the five thousand dollars he paid to fist me. 

This went on for an hour and I came over and over and then once he had shot what was now his fifth load he said you are no good to me anymore bitch.  I will buy you another night so I can fist your ass but I only paid for your cunt this time.  He got up and walked out and I saw a scorpion all across his back and then a guy I had never met came in to bring me a pipe.  He was dressed and he helped me sit up and then lit it and I took five, six and then seven hits.  Huge hits and I felt amazing again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I was alone and naked and flying and I felt my vaginal and it was so wet and open and I rubbed my clit while I moaned and as I moved my left hand I felt something big and thick and I grabbed it.  It was a dildo and I started to rub it on my pussy and then slide it in and eventually had to sit up and ride it and as I did I could see a green light in front of me. It was kinda like one of those light that come on when you are filming or a green light like on a Christmas tree.  I looked at it while I rode that huge dildo and eventually I cam came hard and fell back.  I looked and it was still green. 

I had not even stopped twitching and shaking when two guys came in and grabbed me and guided me to the shower area and leaned me against a rubber bench and lubed my ass hole again and slide a metal object into me.  An then I felt myself feeling full.  Then he pulled it out and worked a butt plug inside me.  I was feeling really warm and even hot.  I was led under the shower an they took a wand and hosed me down and sprayed it on and inside my lips as they pulled them back and then back to the rubber bench and they pulled out the bull plug and the liquid squirted out and normally I would have thought getting an enema would have grossed me out but as I emptied my colon I felt great and free.  He did it again, he put the met inside me and I filled out and then the butt plug and he told me to lay there and he would be back.  I was flying and started to rub my clit when he waled back in the room.  Felt like forever and the pulled out the pug and again I shot liquid out and he said, perfect you are all clean babe.  Back to the shower and then he led me to a bench but this one was padded and he helped me put one knee and then the other and then he strapped me in.  Legs, arms and back were tied to it. 

He lubed my ass hole again and then one, two three sharp pieces where put into me and then his fingers.  One, two and three were shoved deep inside me.  The burning stopped an then he withdrew while the other guy who had not done much brought me a drink and it was that punch again and I drank away and he said tell the rest we are ready.  The first guy came to my head and lifted it enough so I could see he had this huge dick and he was leaking precum and he whispered. Watching you on video was amazing, you are a hot porn star now.  You have been broadcast across the world to perverts who love watching young girls like you take lots of big dirty dick.  You are such a dirty slut now!  The last slut got invitation all around the world to perform.  You are hotter then any we have had so you are going to be star but not before you service another 20 to 30 guys.  Open up sweetheart and as I did some guy just came up behind me and slide in my lubed ass and I lost my breath and the guy in front of me took that opportunity to shove his dick all the way down my throat and start to fuck it.  The first guy had cured me of a gag reflex.  I was no gagging or choking while he fucked my throat and they were about in unison as they both shot their loads in me. 

Guys came in and most of them used my ass and a few really thick dicked guys fucked my pussy and each time one of them shot they made a mark on my back.  Then a really skinny guy come in front of me and bent down.  I could see his tats, he had a scorpion, a biohazard sign, a red cross with an arrow thru it.  He took his fingers and rubbed it across his leaking cock head holding them under it to collect cum and then he fed me his fingers and whispered suck them.  One and then two and three, with three in he slide them into my throat and I did not gag.  He whispered good girl. He pulled them out and then he put four up to my mouth and he had me such them.  He again slide them back and it was a much tighter fit and he worked him into my throat and he whispered breath baby.  I was crying and then he pulled them out and said you are so hot.  He had me suck his hard thick dick and then he went back to my back side with his fingers still wet from my throat and he started to finger my cummy pussy.  He slide one, then two and three into me and twisted them around.  The I felt him pull back and then a fourth finger in me and he was deep to his knuckles and twisting up inside me.  He was rubbing my clit and before I knew it was was cumming with his fingers still inside me.  He said good girl, then he pulled back and I felt full again as he slide his thumb in and pushed firmly and twisted around and then I gave way and he popped inside me and then held there and then slowly pulled out and with another pop he was out of me.  I could hear there was someone else there and he was saying shoot it from under her.  He did it all over and again and made me cum and then slowly popped his hand inside me and the held it and popped it out.  I realized I was being tapped getting fisted and loving it. The fisting  went on for an hour I would say until he was trading hands in me one after another I am came so hard I was shaking and wetter then I have ever felt inside and he said there you go, I know you were made for this!  What a beautiful cunt.  You are done for tonight, get some rest we have let your family know that you are spending the night at April's.  You will be here till Sunday afternoon.  You need to rest that cunt of yours so the three visitors that will be in tonight will fuck your throat and ass but not that pussy.

I was then release by two guys and the took me to the shower and cleaned me up and then gave me a pill and something to drink it was just water and it tasted so good.  They then placed me on a mattress in a room with no windows and I a red light and then closed the door as I started to drift off.  Seems like it was a sleeping pill as my eyes went closed and I lay there naked.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I have no idea how long it was asleep but three guys came in and grabbed me and led me naked down the hall to the showers, They washed me and bend me over the rubber bench and slid the metal in my ass and filled me with what I hard was piss from all the guy who had been partying.  Then they shoved the butt plug in me and this time they filled my pussy and shoved a plug.  I was starting to fly and I large glass appeared with a straw and I sipped it down.  I was so thirsty I could taste the bitter taste but it was wet.  Then without warning the butt plug was pulled out of my ass and pussy at the same time.  I was leaking piss and they did it again and then a third time.   Got me up and I could hardly stand and showed me off and then one picked me up and put me over his right shoulder and carried me to a room. 

I could see the room had a weird chair, they placed me in by positioning my legs around these levers so my ass was elevated and i was leaning forward and my mouth was free and my legs were spread apart and my pussy was exposed.  I was strapped in and my head was placed in this harness that held me there.  I then felt lube being placed on my ass and then one, two and three shards being slide inside me.  They burned but someone was placing a mouth spreader in my mouth so I could only make sounds that were not audible.  Then I felt a fat dick slap my ass.  One of those had a huge dick.  The lined it up at my hole and slide in in one movement.  It took my breath away and he continued to fuck me like I was a piece of meet and after ten minutes he shot in me.  He pulled out and brought his cummy dick over to my mouth and slide into me and fuck my mouth till he was ready to piss and drained himself down my throat.  Fuck that was gross, I have never wanted that before.  It make me hot and a sick way but I wanted more of him. 

He left the room and then I heard his voice, it was the guy from last night he came in and whispered in my ear, whore I am back to open that ass of yours up.  He started fingering my ass and I started to whimper and wanted to scream but I could not form words and I was making animal sounds and he laughed and told e once he was done with me they were gonna make a movie with horses and donkeys fucking me.  He told me that is all my ass and pussy would be good for and fist! With that he slide two finger in my freshly fucked hole and the three.  He was twisting them and then he slide and fourth in and it was starting to hurt.  In came the guy who had fisted my pussy the other night and he started to rub my clit while he spit in my mouth.  Then he slide his fingers inside me wet pussy.  I was leaking even if I did not want to be.  He slowly slide his fingers in me and played with my clit and I started to relax my ass even though it was hurting still.  Then it happened, I came hard and while I was coming the nasty guy behind me slide his entire fist inside me and I streamed or thought I was screaming.  The guy in front laughed and said fuck you sound like a pig being slaughtered.  Spit in my mouth again and he said that a good piggy. 

Then the guy behind me popped out and started to work my ass again.  The guy in front looked directly in my eyes, I was trying to plead with him so I thought with my eyes.  He said babe, you know you love this and soon you will be all night to ride my fist anytime I want.  He swallowed and then spit in my mouth again and said swallow little pig while this guy behind you collects what he paid for and opens that beautiful ass of yours.  You are such a hot slut who loves chraged nut.  I counted 25 marks on your back under the charged column and only one under the neg column.  You are one dirty slut who loves charged nut baby.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...