Young Local

Guest arseontap

Guest arseontap

I live in a remote location and sex is hard to come by. What is here is most game players and time wasters. But last week I got a message from a young 22 y/o local and he seemed serious. I'm 42.

I picked him up and while we were driving somewhere quiet I noticed he was wearing footy shorts and he was rock hard already. So I grabbed his cock and he then started grabbing mine. As we drove I wanked him and had to stop - he was ready to blow.

We found a quiet street out of town and pulled over. We got out and I was surprised when he kissed me for a bit. Then I bent over the bonnet and pulled my shorts down and he shoved his cock in me.  It wasn't huge, but rock hard. He fucked me there over the bonnet for about 10 minutes which really surprised me since he almost blew in the car. Then he pulled out still rock hard and I thought I would suck him for a bit before giving it another go. It as then I realized he had already blown at least one load in me and a drop of cum dripped out with his cock down my leg. So I still cleaned his cock and then he went back in. He continued to fuck me for about another 10 mins even when  truck drove past he didn't stop.

He eventually pulled out and I am not sure if I got a 2nd load or not. He was a quiet little fucker. We drove back to where I picked him up and I dropped him off and went home with my arse wet and full and fell asleep like that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

That's so hot. I've learned how to be really quiet too so if a guy wants me to pull out to cum I can blast inside him and he doesn't know or suspect I did. I get fucked pretty regular by this hot chubby 18 y/o who's the same way...got no idea he's cum...he just slides out and I have to ask.

Guest arseontap

@BBBoyfromTN LOL I am usually happy as long as I can feel it afterwards. Mostly though I love my tops verbal either by saying shit or at least grunting. There is just something magical about that moment when you know a guys seed is leaving him to live with you :)

On 10/28/2018 at 12:28 AM, arseontap said:

I live in a remote location and sex is hard to come by. What is here is most game players and time wasters. But last week I got a message from a young 22 y/o local and he seemed serious. I'm 42.

I picked him up and while we were driving somewhere quiet I noticed he was wearing footy shorts and he was rock hard already. So I grabbed his cock and he then started grabbing mine. As we drove I wanked him and had to stop - he was ready to blow.

We found a quiet street out of town and pulled over. We got out and I was surprised when he kissed me for a bit. Then I bent over the bonnet and pulled my shorts down and he shoved his cock in me.  It wasn't huge, but rock hard. He fucked me there over the bonnet for about 10 minutes which really surprised me since he almost blew in the car. Then he pulled out still rock hard and I thought I would suck him for a bit before giving it another go. It as then I realized he had already blown at least one load in me and a drop of cum dripped out with his cock down my leg. So I still cleaned his cock and then he went back in. He continued to fuck me for about another 10 mins even when  truck drove past he didn't stop.

He eventually pulled out and I am not sure if I got a 2nd load or not. He was a quiet little fucker. We drove back to where I picked him up and I dropped him off and went home with my arse wet and full and fell asleep like that.

Totally agree with you, mate.  Verbal is half of the ritual today - a top who coaches his pig on, verbally stimulates him, tells him what he's made for and what he's going to do, etc.  That elicits responses from the pig until the ultimate, "Breed me, fucking breed me!".  It's all part of our DNA and the manimal roles we play.  Oink!

Guest arseontap
9 hours ago, HardOneLA said:

Totally agree with you, mate.  Verbal is half of the ritual today - a top who coaches his pig on, verbally stimulates him, tells him what he's made for and what he's going to do, etc.  That elicits responses from the pig until the ultimate, "Breed me, fucking breed me!".  It's all part of our DNA and the manimal roles we play.  Oink!

Fuck yeah @HardOneLA Ever since I got PreP and started sliding down the slippery slope of simply barebacking to becoming the deviant pig bottom I really am, I have had the strong desire to "Know" and "hear" what my top is doing and what he wants. It is almost euphoric in a way. I find a quiet stealth shooter bareable, but it is just not the feul'd sex I like. I got my confidence and taste of it from a top I hooked up with just over a year ago. I walked into his apartment and he was sitting on the kitchen bench in footy shorts and singlet and he ticked all the boxes of the type of guy I dream of. I was ready to turn around and leave as I just didn't think I was in his league and that he was going to change his mind. But he barked the order to strip (and I did) then grabbed me and pulled me in quite roughly and kissed (and man he could kiss) and then jumped off the bench and forced me against the wall and continued to kiss really deeply and yet was forceful and rough otherwise. Without exaggeration his cock was a thick 9". Long story short he was confident, a little rough, and he fucked me over each piece of furniture in the lounge and kitchen. He fucked me in positions I never tried before, but I wasn't asked, he just did it. He was really verbal and basically bred me twice without a break. That was my intro to it being a bit rough and a more dominant type top. But his dominance made me want to please him too so responded in kind and was a good verbal and flexible pig bottom for him so we started feeding off each others energy I guess and he gave me confidence. Bottom line he added a comment to my Squirt profile and this has given me all the confidence I needed to be the bottom I am today. Great cum dump , took my cock like a champ , power btm 

2 hours ago, arseontap said:

Fuck yeah @HardOneLA Ever since I got PreP and started sliding down the slippery slope of simply barebacking to becoming the deviant pig bottom I really am, I have had the strong desire to "Know" and "hear" what my top is doing and what he wants. It is almost euphoric in a way. I find a quiet stealth shooter bareable, but it is just not the feul'd sex I like. I got my confidence and taste of it from a top I hooked up with just over a year ago. I walked into his apartment and he was sitting on the kitchen bench in footy shorts and singlet and he ticked all the boxes of the type of guy I dream of. I was ready to turn around and leave as I just didn't think I was in his league and that he was going to change his mind. But he barked the order to strip (and I did) then grabbed me and pulled me in quite roughly and kissed (and man he could kiss) and then jumped off the bench and forced me against the wall and continued to kiss really deeply and yet was forceful and rough otherwise. Without exaggeration his cock was a thick 9". Long story short he was confident, a little rough, and he fucked me over each piece of furniture in the lounge and kitchen. He fucked me in positions I never tried before, but I wasn't asked, he just did it. He was really verbal and basically bred me twice without a break. That was my intro to it being a bit rough and a more dominant type top. But his dominance made me want to please him too so responded in kind and was a good verbal and flexible pig bottom for him so we started feeding off each others energy I guess and he gave me confidence. Bottom line he added a comment to my Squirt profile and this has given me all the confidence I needed to be the bottom I am today. Great cum dump , took my cock like a champ , power btm 

Damn buddy,what a fantastic "welcome to the club" of barebacking pigs!  I've usually always been fucked raw for the past 15 years but 'careful' as to whom or how - neg = breed me, poz = shoot outside.  But, like you, now that I started PrEP last Friday my true pig has finally been allowed to cum out and I've been bred 4 times.  And still managed to get my work done!  OINK!!

Guest arseontap
27 minutes ago, HardOneLA said:

Damn buddy,what a fantastic "welcome to the club" of barebacking pigs!  I've usually always been fucked raw for the past 15 years but 'careful' as to whom or how - neg = breed me, poz = shoot outside.  But, like you, now that I started PrEP last Friday my true pig has finally been allowed to cum out and I've been bred 4 times.  And still managed to get my work done!  OINK!!

Hey @HardOneLA 5 years ago I would have never thought I would be here. But fuck this is a great group of guys with a common purpose - definitely a warm welcome. And I hope you continue to get many more warm welcomes up your arse lol. While I have been single all my life and will probably got out the same way, and I have given into this reality, I plan on making sure from here on I then make the most of it. Lot's of sex and lot's of cum. I may not be able to find a man to love me, but fuck I can find a man to fuck me ;)

Just now, arseontap said:

Hey @HardOneLA 5 years ago I would have never thought I would be here. But fuck this is a great group of guys with a common purpose - definitely a warm welcome. And I hope you continue to get many more warm welcomes up your arse lol. While I have been single all my life and will probably got out the same way, and I have given into this reality, I plan on making sure from here on I then make the most of it. Lot's of sex and lot's of cum. I may not be able to find a man to love me, but fuck I can find a man to fuck me ;)

So well said.  I've had two great relationships but not looking for another.  However I can try and catch up with all I missed out on in the 80's, 90's, etc.  ?