By Invitation Only

Spermpig

When I lived down South, this hung top who used to breed me would always talk about this incredible sex party that happened a few times a year. Evidently the thing was in a huge house out in the country with 100 horny men or so.

You had to be "invited" of course, and I begged him to get me on the list every time he brought it up. Especially since I'd never been to a party that big before.

The next time the party rolled around, I finally got my wish. In my email I had the invitation! And this was the annual "leather party".

There were some stipulations-- all guests had to be in some kind of leather gear, there was an entry fee of $20, and you had to show if you RSVP'd or else no more invites.

I RSVP'd "yes" and counted down the days.

The party was at night and about 2 hours away from where I lived. It really was out in the country some, and the house was indeed huge.

I signed in, gave the doorkeeper my $20, put my clothes in the designated area, and then began to wander.

There was fucking and sucking EVERYWHERE! It was a two-story house and every room had something going on. There were slings in the garage, along with glory hole booths. There were folks fucking on the deck. Bedrooms were being used for orgy scenes and the walk-in closets were dark hideaways for quickies.

I was overwhelmed.

I was also so fucking turned on by the scene! Leather daddies and bears and jocks Everywhere I looked. Harnesses, chaps, jocks, caps, hoods-- you name it, I saw it.

I was rather modestly decked out in a borrowed harness, jockstrap, and combat boots.

Eventually I managed to get my courage up (after a few beers) and I sucked a few guy's cocks in the garage area. I also found a guy willing to sneak into a gloryhole booth with me-- where after a bit of coaxing I bent over and took his raw cock.

This guy came quickly, and then said "Dude, don't tell my boyfriend we did this. We agreed that we wouldn't fuck raw tonight."

One fuck was all it took. Now that my pump was primed, I was horny and ready to go for more cock!

My only problem is that I was sorta shy when it came to getting fucked. I liked it to be just one-on-one, and most of the house was wide open to voyeurs. So I ended up wandering around a lot.

During my wanderings, I kept passing by the stairway to the basement which was open, but roped off. There was a red light on down there, but I couldn't tell much beyond that.

When I bumped into my fuckbuddy who got me on the party list, I asked him about the basement.

"Oh, that's a special fuck dungeon and it's by invitation only.". I asked who did the inviting, and it was the host (whom I hadn't officially met yet). So I asked my buddy if maybe he could wangle me another invite.

"Man, I don't know if you want that. It gets pretty hard core down there."

I said I'd come this far, why stop now? He said he'd look into it for me.

After that I wandered a bit more, sucked some more cock, and then eventually wandered upstairs. In the bedroom many guys were fucking on the bed and there was a guy getting fisted in a portable sling.

I stood next to a hot, leather daddy who was in chaps and a harness. I'd noticed this particular daddy all night so far, but he aleays just seemed to be watching. We watched the fisting together and jacked a bit. Eventually I leaned in close and asked if he liked to fuck. He said yeah.

I reached down, grabbed his cock, and said "I want this in me, but I like it a bit more private."

He led me to the walk-in closet which was pitch dark. I could hear two other guys going at it in there, and the smell of poppers and ass was intoxicating.

Daddy shoved me down and I started sucking his cock. It was a thick, uncut 7 incher and I was really enjoying it. Then he spun me around and started eating my ass. "Mmm, tastes like you've already taken a load tonight," he grunted. I said I had.

He then said he was gonna fuck some more into me. But before he did, he said he needed to lube me up some more. He fumbled around behind me for a bit, then I felt a small tube slide up my ass. Then he squirted the "lube" in me.

Then he positioned his cock behind me while i took a hit of poppers. Then he started fucking me. Hard.

After about 5 minutes of fucking, I started to feel funny. Light headed. Disoriented. At first I figured it was the beer and poppers, and having my head down while being bent over and fucked.

But it got worse. Soon my arms and legs got really heavy and lethargic and I was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open. Top daddy had a firm grip on my hips and was still fucking me.

Then I blacked out.

After that, the details of the night are really hazy. The next thing I remember is seeing a red lightbulb glowing above me, while I was getting both holes fucked in a sling.

I can remember feeling a cock thrusting in and out of my mouth and feeling a cock thrusting into my ass. At the time I thought it was one cock and found it odd that it was able to fuck me in two places.

The next thing I remember was seeing all these hovering faces around me. They were grinning and saying things, but it sounded like I was under water. There was just a rushing in my ears and everything was so foggy and thick.

I foun the rocking motion of the sling quite soothing.

I lost all track of time. Everything seemed to be in slow motion, but every time I looked down toward my feet, I would see a different face hovering there. And I could feel the slapping of hips against my ass, but it felt like it was coming from miles away.

Everything was so heavy- my head. My arms. My legs. At one point I knee thinking that I needed to escape and I tried to sit up. But several hands pushed me back down and then kindly fed me more poppers.

Then there is another blank stretch in my memory.

The next time I came around I knew what was going on. I was in the dungeon, in a sling, and being gang banged.

There were only 4 guys in the room at this point, one of them was my fuckbuddy.

"Dude, what's going on? What's happening to me?" I asked-- even though I really knew.

"You said you were looking for an invite to the basement. I guess the host took a liking to you-- mainly because you're such a novice. But he figured you might balk at getting knocked up by a ton of guys, so he... Sorta helped you along."

"You mean he drugged me?? Fuck this!! Get me out of here!" I begged.

"Why? It's too late. The party's nearly over and 20 guys have already taken their turn and cum in your hole. You might as well just let these last few finish up."

I stopped fighting. 20 guys had used my ass as their cumdump?? As I laid there, I felt the guy fucking me stiffen and groan an I knew that load 21 was shooting into me.

I asked my buddy for some more poppers, and let the remaining three (my fuckbuddy included) use my ass. I watched them each take a turn, but it was like I was watching someone else get fucked.

When my buddy finished up inside me, he helped me down out of the sling, and supported me while I climbed the stairs. He tossed me onto one of the fuckbeds in rhe first floor bedroom and told me to sleep it off.

The next thing I remember is waking up in late morning with a chalky mouth, a splitting headache, and a supremely sore ass. It also felt like I needed to take a shit something fierce.

I stumbled to the bathroom and sat down. And I swear a pint of cum ran out of my ass. It just kept flowing out of me, burning my raw asshole as it dribbled out.

I dressed quickly after that and drove myself that long 2 hour drive home. The whole time freaking out about being drugged... And raped. And used raw by that many guys. And I had paid $20 for it too.

Of course I also got hard thinking about it and gave my load to a stall wall in a rest area on the way home.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 22
  • Piggy 3

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest Ausbttmnboiraw

Only thing that’d make it better for me would be to getting slammed throughout and getting fucked and gangbanged on camera