Any good dating site for guys into piss play?

ltrhornypig

27 minutes ago, FelchingPisser said:

There is one...but I'm not sure how good it is.  I have spoken with men on it, never met one.  It's a small site, so the men are spread out over the world. 

Waterboys.com

It is run by the men who do Wet N Hot.

I have never met anyone on that site either; you can have horny chats though.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/29/2018 at 7:13 AM, FelchingPisser said:

There is one...but I'm not sure how good it is.  I have spoken with men on it, never met one.  It's a small site, so the men are spread out over the world. 

Waterboys.com

It is run by the men who do Wet N Hot.

I keep getting this message every time I try and log in.  I've contacted the site and never heard back from anyone

Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 10.05.43 PM.png

Edited by CamoPup
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, CamoPup said:

I keep getting this message every time I try and log in.  I've contacted the site and never heard back from anyone

I just logged on--and found my inbox is suddenly emptied having had over 100 left in it the last time I checked.  I'm guessing there are site issues.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, pigpozdad said:

I used to be on pissboi, but now I am just on scatboi.com cos most guys there are into piss n scat

Thanks for the advice. I will check that site out as well. Right now, I am not into scat. I guess I am willing to try as long as the other guy doesn’t make me eat it. Almost 20 years ago, while  I was rimming  a guy , he suddenly farted and some fluid got into my mouth and I got serious infection from it. Some kind of parasite .... what a bummer as that was my first time deep rimming someone. It took me weeks to recover ;(-. Now while I still get into rimming from time to time, the hole must be very clean.

Giardia

parasite. I had it long ago when some pig at The Eagle or Mineshaft was spreading it, not knowing he had it. Ironically, I got it second-hand from someone kissing all over me, after he had rimmed a few dudes.

Edited by pigpozdad

16 hours ago, pigpozdad said:

Giardia

parasite. I had it long ago when some pig at The Eagle or Mineshaft was spreading it, not knowing he had it. Ironically, I got it second-hand from someone kissing all over me, after he had rimmed a few dudes.

It wasn’t fun at all and put me out of action for close to 2 months if I remember correctly.