Which do you prefer

dirtycumlover

I'm in a monogamous marriage for now. It's great, knowing I'm coming home to my faithful husband and only having great sex with him. Don't think I can do this forever as I want to suck dick (he doesn't care for bj's, just fucking my ass) and I miss tasting cum. For now it's working. 

Guest Tallpike13

Rather have sex with a lot of people. I'm in a open relationship and I still have sex with a lot of people, and send my partner pics or videos of me breeding guys sometimes we play together, but mostly I fly solo. I don't anyone who wants to be in a monogamous relationship. Think they're clingy, jealous, and territorial.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Lots of people. I mean...that's what I've been doing for as long as I have been having sex. Why would I change now? I've tried being monogamous and honestly...it didn't work. I'm just not wired that way.

This was a tricky one, and for a while I was of two minds on the subject! On one hand, I really wanted to just be a sleeve for guys to use. I just loved it so much. It was so dirty, and exciting. 

But after a certain point, it wasn't fulfilling me anymore. I really craved some kind of real connection with someone, and maybe some hope of sharing a calm future. Being a cumdump for everyone in town just didn't fit in with that. So I gave it up for one good fellow. And I've been much happier ever since.

1 hour ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

Lots of people. I mean...that's what I've been doing for as long as I have been having sex. Why would I change now? I've tried being monogamous and honestly...it didn't work. I'm just not wired that way.

Exactly the same for me. I have a bf now and his sex drive is so low, like only interested in fucking once or twice a year. I’m the total opposite and fuck around with other people 3-5 times a week. 

I believe in monogamous relationship, but it isn’t for me. I need to know more and more new cocks, etc. My fuckbuddy lives with me temporarily, we fuck every day but neither he nor I don’t think that is enough for us. We try to find guys for threesome, and I also need to have sex with others without (!) him. I have to work a lot, so I don’t have enough time, therefore I haven’t been to saunas or cruising bars since months, but I also miss that feeling. You know, when lots of strangers, unknown guys unload in you. 

So, I can imagine myself in a relationship but only with a guy who needs the same. With whom we let us fuck with another guys alone, go to saunas alone as well as together and so on. A real open relationship. 

• Upvote 1