Pozzing (?) Dad at Thanksgiving

My boy and I were invited to my parents' house for Thanksgiving. They've always been strange around us together, and I thought why not give them one last chance. We flew to my parents' city a few days before Turkey Day to relax, and see some old friends.

My mom and dad were both at work the day before Thanksgiving, so my boy and I fucked like animals all over the house, our room, in my parents' bed, the kitchen, and I even fucked him raw over the dining room table. We've been sharing our assholes with a few friends, POZ, and POZ-friendly, for a few months now, and haven't been tested, and we totally get off on the chance that we might POZ each other. Anyway, as I was shooting my questionable load up my boy's ever-loosening hole, he shot his load all over my mother's antique tablecloth. I was mopping up his spooge when he suggested we try to line up some more raw cock for each other to enjoy. I remembered an adult book store on the other side of town, where I used to give head when I was in my teens. I had a naughty idea, and fingered his possibly-POZ load into my hole with two fingers and told him about some raunchy times I had at this bookstore growing up. We ran back to our room, donned black jockstraps, got dressed, and jumped in the car.

I thought it might be jumping at the bookstore, with all of the college kids home for the holidays, not to mention the Navy base nearby, but it was oddly quiet. No cars in the parking lot, only the booth attendant, who had been there forever. I wondered if he remembered shooting his load down my throat through a glory hole when I was in High School. I did. With our holes lubed with each other's cum, we went into neighboring booths and sucked each other through the hole. After a while someone finally entered the booth on the other side of my boy. Some guy stuck his cut wang through the gloryhole. My boy went to town on it, deepthroating this massive cock in one thrust. He was making gagging noises for the other guy's benefit, and with the way he was thrusting, he seemed to enjoy it, grunting and panting. I wanted a closer look, so I opened my door, and headed into the booth with my boy.

The john in the next booth shot a big wet load all over my boy's face and he swallowed as much of it as he could catch, wiping the rest off with his hand and fingering the rest of it into his gooey hole. Then, the guy lowered his face to the hole, so we could see his mustache and mouth. He whispered, “Feed me your cock. I haven't sucked dick in forever!” My boy, with his hard dripping tool, stood up and shoved as hard as he could into his new friend's mouth. This guy must have been a total amateur, and had trouble swallowing more than just my boy's head. My boy can be patient, but not when he wants to get off. He said, “Dude, this isn't working for me. Give me your hole.”

There were a few moments of silence, then the guy shuffled around for a second, thrust a wrapped condom through the hole, and backed up his sweaty hairy ass. My boy chuckled, and made a noisy show of unwrapping the rubber and rolling into onto his dick. I was so horny. I'd never seen my boy top in all of the years we'd been together. I'd seen him take dozens of cocks in his hungry hole, but never top. He was grinning ear to ear, and must have been really close to getting off, if he was willing to wrap up for it. In fact, it would be the first time in months that either one of us had used a condom. I looked at him and whispered, “What the fuck are you doing?” He just winked back at me.

He spit on the his wrapped cock a few times, and shoved his dick balls-deep into his new friend in one fell swoop. The guy must have not been ready to take dick as much as he was squirming, and grunting on the other side of the wall. There was also a bit of shit stuck to the condom as he pulled out. He thrust back and forth a few times, and whispered, “Dude, I can't keep it up with this fucking rubber. I'm taking it off, but I'll pull out before I cum.” Another wink. He ripped off the condom, and wiped some of the cum out of his hole onto his raw, possibly POZ dick, and shoved back in all the way.

Once they got a good rhythm going, this slutty bottom started in on the dirty talk. “Oh yeah! Gimme your raw cock. Fill me up with your spunk! Give me your babies!!!” That got me harder than a rock, so I lined up with my boy's cummy drippy hole, and slid right in when he pulled back from his new friend's raw hole. We barely missed a beat, and I let my boy do all the work, bouncing off my dick as he fucked this stranger through the hole. He whispered, “Dude, I'm gonna cum. Where do you want it?” “Deep in my cunt!,” we heard a raspy voice reply. “Here is cums! Take my load!!!” He thrust forward four or five times and shot his load deep in this stranger's guts, letting it seep in. I came immediately, and filled my boy's hole again, well lubed with a mixture of my cum, his cum, and this stranger's cum. My boy shuddered as his new friend went to work cleaning the cum and shit off of my boy's sloppy cock. I was so proud of him for topping, and so proud of him for being so sneaky to get his load in this guy.

A few seconds later, the guy on the other side of the wall shoved a folded piece of paper with a number on it, with a note saying, “Call me. Next time we can fuck face to face.” Then the phone number. We heard the guy zip up and his booth open. I peeked out as he was leaving, and saw a man about my height, walking away quickly.

The next morning, after breakfast on Thanksgiving Day, sitting next to me on the sofa, as we watched the goddamn parade with my parents, my boy wrote a text message to this guy's number saying, “My hole is hungry. Can you get away from your family?” He showed me his phone, winked in that filthy way of his, and clicked send. Imagine my shock when a few seconds later my Dad's work Blackberry went off. Had he not looked so flustered, then quickly left the of the room, I wouldn't have suspected a thing. A minute or so later my boy's phone vibrated with a response. “I NEED your cum. My gay son is here with his boyfriend. Should I try to arrange a four way?” My boy turned tomato red and handed me his phone. My Dad came back in the room as a I typed a response and clicked send. It read. “Dad, it will be a three-way. And you may get POZZED. Again.”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...