Most stupid...

muscmtl

22 hours ago, BlondBttm said:

Guys that say they wanna hook up, then ask you to get them (pills, meth, weed... whatever) then ghost you...

Yeah. Absolute bane of online hookup scene. I don't really like the online thing much because of this, prefer to go to cruise lounges or bathhouses, there's much less bs to have to tolerate. 

• Upvote 3

Guest Tallpike13
On 10/30/2018 at 10:09 PM, Pozbtm4breeding said:

Kind of simple but on bbrt guys with NEGATIVE ONLY on their profiles....really?! If the guy truly conforms to this, how does he ever meet another guy on this site

I wonder the same thing

Proclaimed 'non-stop bottoms' and 'total' bottoms - IDK what that may even be these days - having most of their provided pics being of his dick and not the ass. If wanted dick (on occasion), I would have looked at other places.

Subs reaching out to tell that we 'should' do something. Oh honey, where to begin.

'Anon' people insisting on all stats and true pic to hook up. Better yet, a face pic vs. none of their own.

Bottoms at the baths with head turned away from the door (yet bare ass is in full view with an open door) only to say that 'they are okay and don't want anything'.

No-limits bottoms telling what they won't do because it's nasty or beneath them. Oh well.

I believe technology today is allowing the faggery (and other humans) to show its absolute worst - just because one's fingers can peck into a keyboard through some fancy swipes, that completely disables any comprehension to what is being said. Add your favorite meds to this flight of ADHD fancy. And after a decade or so of such practice in common acceptance, the result is on full display now so that very few people even register this as .. odd .. or .. undesirable. Atrophy of a basic brain function to follow a train of though - you just have to follow the action on some screen, nothing else is needed. I'll be just such an imagineer for a quick second here - and at the next click (turn, swipe, street, page, site - insert your other favorite option - I'll find something new and exciting and fabulous, of a handsome Prince Charming of the minute, on a tall white steed, with a big dick or a juicy ass, or both. Oh, god - both! Just another one yet to one better!!

No effort needed, there will be a new app for that.

Are we just showing age?

3 hours ago, skinster said:

Proclaimed 'non-stop bottoms' and 'total' bottoms - IDK what that may even be these days - having most of their provided pics being of his dick and not the ass. If wanted dick (on occasion), I would have looked at other places.

Subs reaching out to tell that we 'should' do something. Oh honey, where to begin.

'Anon' people insisting on all stats and true pic to hook up. Better yet, a face pic vs. none of their own.

Bottoms at the baths with head turned away from the door (yet bare ass is in full view with an open door) only to say that 'they are okay and don't want anything'.

No-limits bottoms telling what they won't do because it's nasty or beneath them. Oh well.

I believe technology today is allowing the faggery (and other humans) to show its absolute worst - just because one's fingers can peck into a keyboard through some fancy swipes, that completely disables any comprehension to what is being said. Add your favorite meds to this flight of ADHD fancy. And after a decade or so of such practice in common acceptance, the result is on full display now so that very few people even register this as .. odd .. or .. undesirable. Atrophy of a basic brain function to follow a train of though - you just have to follow the action on some screen, nothing else is needed. I'll be just such an imagineer for a quick second here - and at the next click (turn, swipe, street, page, site - insert your other favorite option - I'll find something new and exciting and fabulous, of a handsome Prince Charming of the minute, on a tall white steed, with a big dick or a juicy ass, or both. Oh, god - both! Just another one yet to one better!!

No effort needed, there will be a new app for that.

Are we just showing age?

Amazing... my hero

Was just arranging a breeding with a top...

Him- show me your cock

Me- why?

Him- I need to see what will breed me.

Me- YOU are breeding ME. That's why you replied to my profile, isn't it?

Him- yeah, but I want your load in me.

Me- can you not read? (My profile od that site states I'm bottom only and that will not change)

Him- you fucking aggressive wanker, queens like you need to fuck off away from me.

Me- wow! Bye, take care.

Him- you cunt.

WORDS FAIL ME. ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

How about the guys who tell you that "you are so amazingly hot" and "I want to feel you deep inside me." But you look at their location, and they are miles from you, sometimes different states not near you, or even different countries. Still they tell you to "come over," as if you have their address and it's just a quick trip across town.  DID YOU NOT FUCKING LOOK AT MY PROFILE??? Think about the reality of this, dumbass. I'm in Illinois - you are in Spain. How the F am I supposed to just ... ugh!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Being contacted by other bttm guys who are totally convinced they will be the special one to turn you from a bttm to a top.

In my more versatile days, met a guy who really wanted to be tied up and used - went on and on about it - but when it came to it insisted on 'pretend knots, not really tied'.

Guys who are dead keen to meet, but when you try and arrange something there is always a last minute emergency why they can't. Best example of this is a guy who wanted to meet and was messaging for several hours - when I agreed and offered to drive over he said he was expecting the cable TV/internet guy and didn't want to play in case he showed up in the middle of it. Three hours later he was on at me to meet again, "for play, and maybe you can help me get my internet working?"    

I firmly believe many guys (especially on mainstream apps like Grindr) are more into the fantasy of meeting and not into the reality. A bit of wank fodder before going to sleep maybe? Hm. That's why I prefer visiting venues where guys are generally there for a reason. 

• Like 3

On 11/1/2018 at 9:04 AM, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

The guys who chat you up:

Them: damn I need that hole.

me: it’s ready to be used.

them: location?

me: I only fuck raw.

them: damn. I use condoms.

me: i never do.

them. Damn I want you.

me:....

them: i wish you would let me fuck you with a condom. 

Me: I actually am allergic to latex. 

—-

note: I really am allergic to latex. I’m not just using it as a line.

I'm allergic to latex too. And I found out the hard way...not fun.

I got a lot of "Anon is really hot, can i see a face pic?" no..no you can not. i have photos of me on my profile in puppy gear and anon listed for a reason.

I get it so often too. its more annoying than when people message you and call you a freak or tell you you are going to hell for being into weird shit (which is highly amusing coming from other gays. XD)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1