Most stupid...

muscmtl

Two things I absolutely "LOVE" Even before I was Poz. 

Sero-sorters

Me: (In Profile) I Only Fuck.Raw

Him: Hot Man! You're Clean Right?

Me: Don't really care.

Him: Yeah, But I mean... you're tested right?

Me: Did you even read my profile?

Him: Poz Me Daddy...

Him: Are you.clean?

the above was from a real A4A conversation

-or How about clingy guys that leave you 100 messages on a site. angnget pissed because you don't answer right away.

or Explaining basic gay knowledge or fetish terms to someone who should know these terms asked upon their stated kinks. 

Got a lot of these 

Aaaaand the hits just keep on comin’!

26-year-old on Grindr:

”You into yngr?”

Me: “Age doesn’t matter to me at all. I serve any man who wants me. If you want my ass, it’s yours.”

Him: “I mean fucked-up picture swspping”

Me: “No. Sorry, not into that. I’m busy having sex with people.”

He blocks me.

~~fume~~

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Got a message from a guy I've chatted with on grindr but haven't yet met up with saying he can host. Told him I'm not free for the next couple weeks due to work and family commitments. He sends me the same 2 cock pics he's already sent me and says "I'm horny."  I say that's lovely but it doesn't change the fact that I'm not available. 

Like the mere sight of his magic penis and knowing he's horny will change my availability. 

• Like 1

You guys are amazing and all your stories are just the best  so keep them coming.

This is just a quick word to say on how much breedingzone is THE best thing on the web.  All these stories  everyone sharing and agreeing: only on breedingZone.

Nothing like Facebook. I created a series of Scruff fails on my Facebook page and of course,  tones of backlash.

So big shout-out to our fearless leader rawTOP ???for creating and maintaining breedingzone. Just imagine life without it 

okay time for more most stupid

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, muscmtl said:

This is just a quick word to say on how much breedingzone is THE best thing on the web.  All these stories  everyone sharing and agreeing: only on breedingZone.

Nothing like Facebook. I created a series of Scruff fails on my Facebook page and of course,  tones of backlash.

Agreed. Social media is more toxic than AIDS. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My a4a profile makes it clear I only like bareback, and am into doing some 'extreme' stuff by normal standards. Thus far my stupidest interaction has been a guy who hit me up, and after about 2 hours of us chatting, the first moment I mentioned having previous partners the guy said i was too used up at 25 for him. Like, my profile openly says i like anon sex and group sex, did you expect the purist maiden in all the realm? 

Aside from that, I mostly get the idiots that dont understandn I work mids 6 days a week can't hookup reliably but one day a week, yet hit me up 6 times a night asking if I'm available 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I find it Most Stupid when people refer to having sex as "sleeping", especially by guys in this site. C'mon, the use of the word "sleeping" is for people who are offended by sexually charged words.

I've read in this site comments like "I'm afraid to go to the clinic because I slept with so many guys at the bathhouse the other night."  Most stupid!

• Like 1

On 11/9/2018 at 3:08 PM, tallslenderguy said:

OMG, LMFAO.  i have encountered just about every one of these and sometimes have gotten to the point that i am paranoid.  I start forming conspiracy theories in my mind like some religious cult has fake guys on gay sites just to frustrate us. 

For me, one of the worst is when a guy chats you up and asks for your address then ghosts. I cannot count the number of times that's happened. I got to the place with some guys where if i suspected (more paranoia) they weren't legit, i wouldn't give my address, but a cross street, then tell them to text or email me when they got there and i'd give them the address.

sigh, i do miss cruising on location.

This is smart

okay here’s my current #1 gripe: stupid married straight dudes.  Out here in the far exburbs of DC, I keep finding married straight dudes that want to get fucked bareback. And they ask my status!!! Lucky for them I am neg, on Prep and honest.  Pozzing them would be like shooting fish in a barrel (almost literally) 

BUT

The stupid thing that drives me NUTS is how they all seem to think if they take dick in their hole, they are the “woman” in our dynamic.  Over and over I have gotten “Well once you used me, you can get me off by . . . “ or  “You can suck me off after you cum in me.” Like fucking and busting a nutt in them is a favor they are doing ME and they expect to be worshipped, or cajoled, or served, or warmed up, or gotten off in return!!

Holy fuck I like men, not women. And they way these men must be treated by their wives like they should be grateful for a hole to fuck!!! omg  poor slobs no wonder they stray.

I am struggling with how to clarify my position on this up front. I ask “How do you like to cum?” and if the answer is something like “Once you cum, you can get me off however you like.” or something like that  REJECT!!!!

The equivalent  . . .if I cum in your hole dude, I’ve done the work and made myself cum. Reciprocity is ”here’s my hand, you can use it to masturbate.”

Married straight dudes acting like women.  Fuck that.

I mean dont fuck that. 

• Upvote 1

Not funny stupid, just wtf stupid:

Guy on Grindr: “Sup”

?Me(answering only because I’m trained to service anyone): “Hi there! How are you?”

Guy on Grindr: “I’m bored”

Gnn...GNAH! Really? Your best opener is that your brain can’t stimulate itself? Oh, no, wait, I get it - this is actually a clever ruse to lure me into saying something like “Let’s do something about that” because you’re 1) Too fucking lazy to think of anything or 2) Too shy to suggest hooking up yourself, and 3) Assume that I naturally equate “bored” with “horny”.

Nitwit.

If a guy tells me he’s bored that instantly signals to me that he’ll be bored even if he’s fucking me, and I’m not even going to try to save that lost cause.

I don’t do bored. Hard limit.

• Upvote 1

Guest nelly26

Wow this thread is hilarious. I’ve experienced all of these situations from being on Grindr, CL, Doublelist, Jackd and A4A. Glad I’m not the only one that experienced this and some of you are hot so I guess no one is immune to the fuckery! 

I will admit that I did do some stupid shit myself but it was out of revenge because I was annoyed (so I don’t really think it’s stupid). Some really good looking top visiting my city hit me up on Grindr to fuck bare. I was excited cause he looked good (he was visiting from Oman) so I cleaned out, the whole 9. Then later on he never shows up - typical. Then the next night, he hits me up about coming over. I’m like sure. Neither of us mention the previous night and I give him my address, except he actually does head over because I can see the Grindr distance getting smaller. The only thing is that I gave him the wrong floor of my condo building (because I was annoyed and petty from the other night). Once he realized, I think he texted some bullshit like, “Wow that’s weird,” but I thought his response was ironic given the fact that he ghosted me the night before and seemed to think that that was ok. 

Anyway, 90% of these men are a hot ass mess and have issues. This is one of the few threads I’ve read on this website that I actually believe because everyone can relate. Some other threads here I truly believe are fan fiction and exaggerated (I get downvoted whenever I express my opinions in those lol). This thread also had me thinking that a lot of the “I met my boyfriend on Grindr” is either fake, or they are both very young and haven’t  been dating long, or they had to go through A LOT of bullshit on these apps until they found their “boyfriend”.

Edited by nelly26