How do you like your bottoms ass to be?

Guest neg4charge

I like my bottom’s crack to be completely hairless. It would be good if he were cleaned out, pre-lubed and the hole relaxed. As a top, I carry a dopp kit, which includes a douche bulb, lube shooter, lube, small and medium butt plugs for tight hole stretching, and Imodium pills to limit the bottom’s need to take a dump. If the bottom is hot with a shaved ass, I have the tools to prepare him for a fuck.

• Like 2

Whether I want hairy holes or not, I don't really care. But I don't like the way many bottoms handle their hole, especially when I'm ready to shoot. They start moving their ass, tightening their hole, all with the intention of squeezing my load. I don't like it so sometimes I pull out right after I shoot. I like and open hole, something a top taught me many years ago: "Open up" he used to tell me when he was shooting. So I learned and now I open up when the top is shooting, something I want the bottoms to do when I fuck and breed their holes.

Guest neg4charge
3 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

Whether I want hairy holes or not, I don't really care. But I don't like the way many bottoms handle their hole, especially when I'm ready to shoot. They start moving their ass, tightening their hole, all with the intention of squeezing my load. I don't like it so sometimes I pull out right after I shoot. I like and open hole, something a top taught me many years ago: "Open up" he used to tell me when he was shooting. So I learned and now I open up when the top is shooting, something I want the bottoms to do when I fuck and breed their holes.

This is completely fair! I don't top often but even before I cum if a guy is moving around so much that it makes me pop out it's annoyin!. I usually tell them to be still and take it at that point. Especially if he were to make me miss his hole right before I shoot that's a major no-no. Now that being said when a top has just unloaded in my ass I LOVE to show him the kind of ass muscles I have to milk those last drops out without moving my hips. Puts my fellas on the moon and keeps them coming back ??

1 hour ago, neg4charge said:

... Now that being said when a top has just unloaded in my ass I LOVE to show him the kind of ass muscles I have to milk those last drops out without moving my hips. Puts my fellas on the moon and keeps them coming back ??

When I'm being bred I want the entire load in my hole and I want them to stay pumping cum until there's no more left. But because I know that the sensitivity of the cock increases once the breeding starts but not in the same way for everyone. While the breeding is taking place some guys want the bottom to squeeze hard and milk their load out. Not all tops react the same while shooting and the case that comes to mind is a top who fucked me bare for many years and every time he came he would start trembling and asking me not to touch him. With him I learned to open up my hole as wide as possible so he wouldn't pull out too soon. I didn't mind the not touching but I did want his load. Now when the tops starts to shoot I always open up at first and gently squeeze my hole seeing if he needs more pressure or not. One can tell from the moaning.

I now tell the bottom right away to open up his hole when I dump my load, so that way I can also go deeper to deliver my poz load.

• Like 1