Bareback Group today

Guest LutonBottom

Guest LutonBottom

I was invited by an older (70s) guy I’ve been chatting to on fabguys to attend a group meet at his friends flat today.

I knew from looking at his profile and the profiles of guys who had attended previous meets that plenty of barebacking happened at these groups, but he messaged me with the details and said that should I require condoms, bring my own. Obviously the implication was that if I didn’t, bareback was going to happen!

I was nervous in the days leading up to it, and couldn’t decide how to play. I love bareback, love to feel a raw cock in me, but conflicted about the risks. Part of me thought about not going!

Well in the end, I went and I played! Was nervous as hell, but got in and stripped down as quickly as I could, leaving my bag with my clothes - condoms safely left hidden away so I wouldn’t be too tempted to grab for them. Immediately a mouth was on my cock, and I soon had a cock in my mouth! I was then kissing a young, twinky guy who came over to me. There were about 10 guys, mostly older than me (I love old guys!), all completely naked and everyone was sucking, kissing, wanking or being fucked - and nobody was using rubbers! I knew I shouldn’t be there, and I definitely shouldn’t be playing raw, but it felt so good to be a piggy slut with these guys!

The guy who invited me was keen to make sure that my cock and mouth got plenty of action and eventually my arse too!

I spent much of my initial time there bent over sucking any cock that was made available to me. At one point I had a young south Asian guy’s cock in one side of my mouth, and my host’s in the other side as a big, beary guy slide his meaty cock into my hungry hole!

Sadly, I had struggled to clean out this morning, so wasn’t comfortable getting fucked properly, but at least 3 cocks found their way into me, albeit briefly for each one!

After an hour or so, I realised that being bottom and my arse being out of action, I wasn’t enjoying myself as much as I wanted to, so I called it and headed home. 

I’ll be going back next time they have a meet like this, hopefully to get fucked properly! Can’t wait to be a little piggy slut in amongst all those old, horny, sleazy guys!