Brutal Weekend Vacation Fuck

Guest Cle216fkr

Guest Cle216fkr

I was in Indiana just for a saturday night. I was meeting friends for a party, but i came on the greyhound alone and  had a hotel room to myself. The party was alright, i got back to the room around 2am, horny outta my mind.

I got on grindr and starting browsing. I started talking to a guy, black, about 6 feet, skinny with a slightly muscular build, lots of tattoos. He's pretty to the point which i like, and after a few messages he's on the way. When he gets to the room he's quiet, plays on his phone, doesn't say much. I'm in no mood to wait so i reach for his crotch and start to unzip. I pull his dick out, its still soft but looks about average size. He puts his phone down and focuses on me as i start to suck him. He starts getting hard and immediately i see he's not average size. What i thought might be about 6 inches is now about 9.5 and hard as a coffee table. He's gets his hands involved and now he's full on fucking my face. I struggle a little but he's unrelenting. His dick is so stiff and he's driving it straight to the back of my throat. He flexes up just a little and i start to taste his salty cum in the back of my throat. I swallow every drop greedily and look up at him with puppy dog eyes while i slurp out the rest.

I notice he's still rock hard, not the slightest change. He tells me to get on my knees on the floor and proceeds to eating my ass, then we move to the bed. I hadnt thought about lube, so he rubs my hole with hotel lotion, sliding two long thin fingers in. He twists and rolls his fingers around inside me, occasionally smacking my hole, treating it like a pussy. I can't see but from the gushing sounds he's got me wet and sloppy, a mix of the lotion and my own juices pulled out. Without warning he starts to push into me. His dick is crazy wide and the pain is searing, but its so straight and im so wet he's balls deep in a few seconds. He starts to stroke my ass hard and steady, all i can do is stare straight with my mouth gaped open. I finally start to ease up and match his rhythm, and that's when things take a turn. His steady strokes turn into pounding. He's holding my arms back and ramming into me. I start to make little yelps like a scared puppy and squirm under him, but this just makes him moan and lick my neck. Im starting to tear up im in so much pain, but i never tell him to stop. Whatever testosterone i had was gone, he'd made me his bitch and resistance feels futile. He props me up on his dick and starts to bounce me like a toy. I swear i can feel him in my stomach. I ride him as long as i can until i fall to the side. Rolls me back over and shoves himself back into me. I almost scream but he shoves his fingers in my mouth. This dick that never gets soft even seems even bigger now and he's rougher than before, hate-fucking me. I feel myself release and think im cumming but my dick is soft and its actually piss. This monster is fucking the piss out of me. This goes on for an hour and a half, him switching between raping my hole and reaming my throat. Out of nowhere he calmly pulls out and heads to the bathroom. I stay in the same spot, almost like i don't have permission to move. Then it hits me,  this guy only came once from the blow job when he first got here? Oh god,  is he gonna want to fuck some more when he comes out of the bathroom? Can i handle anymore? Well imagine his surprise when he comes out of the bathroom and tells me he came in my threes times! Sneaky quiet cummer! I walk him out with my legs shaking and go back to the bed. The sheets are covered in cum lube and bloodstains. Probably the most brutal fuck of my life. Jerking off to it right now.?

I had a similar experience with a cowboy years ago.  He had me on my back with my legs up when he fucked me.  It was a great fuck, he had a big cock, and he was relentless.  Twice he slowed up while he was fucking me, and I thought he was about to cum both times.  But then he picked up the pace right away and went right back to pounding my hole.  Finally, he came and really thrashed around while he creamed my cunt.  By this time we'd been at it for an hour, and my back was screaming.  We were cleaning up in the bathroom when I told him that I thought there were a couple of times when I thought he was going to cum.  He grinned and told me he had, three times all told.  I had to see a chiropractor to get my back working right again.  He seems to have been one of those guys who moves on to the next guy after he's bred someone.  Too bad, I was more than willing to visit the chiropractor for the pleasure of being so thoroughly fucked.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Cle216fkr
51 minutes ago, bikeorcock said:

Very hot! I love getting the piss or cum fucked out of me like that. I also jack off after I’ve be brutally fucked. Hot!

I've jacked off thinking about it so many times...i couldn't do anything right after that though i just lied there shaking. There's another thing that happened right after but ill keep that my secret?