Tops: If fucking is a contest, how do you know when you've "won"?

ErosWired

Before you rush to answer, "When I cum in his ass," let me explain the question.

I don't approach fucking as a contest, but as a service. Nevertheless, the act always becomes a test of my ability and endurance versus the stamina, drive, determination, and masculine physique of the Top, including the nature of his cock and his skill in using it. So far (I'm tempting fate here) I've never encountered a cock I couldn't take, but some of the men took more of a toll on me than others. Some men I can help to orgasm quickly and smoothly, but others...

At last CumUnion, a man fucked me with such fervor and so much enjoyment that he said at one point, "God, I could do this forever." This alarmed me, because my legs were already quivering from the strain and my inner muscles had just about given out from working his cock. My arms had grown too tired to keep my head from hitting the wall as he pounded me.

He didn't stop. He went on and on, and after a while, I realized I had stopped even making any sound, stopped resisting, With each thrust, my whole body shifted forward and back like a sack of grain. His cock  had free rein of my insides, churning them up at will.

I remember thinking, He won. He's totally beaten me. So this is what happens when you really, actually lose this game.

I don't know that he considered it a contest or a game at all. I don't have any idea whether he thought of it as "conquering" me or even realized how completely he had owned me. But I do know that there are Tops who do approach fucking with that kind of aggression. I know it because sometimes the way my sex sounds change instinctively will elicit an abrupt shift in aggression, especially if it seems as though I'm weakening. Then they press home their advantage, sometimes to an extreme. It's at this time when I will often feel a hand creep around my throat, or a hand clamp onto the back of my neck and force it down onto the bed so that I can't move while my ass is pile-driven.

I know from my time in BDSM at the hands of Dom Tops.

So, my question to all you Tops on here: If you ever feel that competitive, or even just aggressive sense toward the bottom, how do you measure that you've won?

I'm sure, for some of you, it's merely that you cum in his hole. But for others, is there a particular moment, sign, sound, movement, look? Are you never satisfied until you've broken him down utterly the way the guy at CumUnion did to me?

Let's hear it.

• Upvote 1

I never saw it as competition but I have seen when a bottom is broken. They would moan and squirm loud at first but when I hear silence from the bottom and no resisting to where I can literally hear my thrusts become more hard and aggressive slapping I know the bottom is broken. When it gets to that point the bottoms hole gets so deep. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Perhaps I've mischaracterized my question. I've never thought of sex as a competition either - I'm in it because I love to perform the service. But in so many of our conversations on this site, our language is colored with phrases that invoke dominance and aggression: taking, penetrating, stretching, filling, forcing, holding, pushing, pulling, smacking, beating, breaking. On the other side are phrases that speak of the reaction or response: resisting, relaxing, taking (passively), pushing (back), tightening, enduring.

It's exactly because a Top expects a response to his aggression that nobody likes a lazy bottom. To the degree that any act of male-on-male sex is an act of one male dominating another, it seems as though there must be some kind of inherent contest - but not necessarily in a sporting sense - involved. Contest in the sense of the comparison of one man's masculinity with another.

Obviously, this conjecture doesn't cover all instances. There are plenty of times when two men, and especially committed partners, are simply loving on an equal basis and none of this applies. But my personal experience has been that the great majority of men who breed me enjoy the sense of pitting their active masculinity against mine, and take great pleasure in overcoming my resistance. It is not a formal, or even acknowledged contest - more like something that remains from when we were more attuned to our animal origins. But it happens, at least with some Tops, and I know that they don't all enjoy finishing at the same time or the same way. One Top's "win" isn't necessarily the next Top's.

And maybe the feeling is rarer than I think it is, or maybe I just attract those types (I'm not complaining). Hell, if I were in one of those wrestling matches where the loser gets fucked, I'm the type of guy who would intentionally throw the match.

Still, any Top who wants to weigh in...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest cardoc49
On 11/1/2018 at 6:43 AM, macbbtop said:

I like to fuck until the btms active participation becomes passive endurance, or he admits he cant take any more (asking to stop, begging, tears), then as you know he has been broken (but you still have to finish)

this is such a beautiful and correct description macbbtop - its so focused: its a true TOXIC man like you that has this incredible knowledge and insight - THUMBS UP

i'm bottom with Men, but was married to a woman for many years and was always the Top with her.  i learned how to withhold/control my orgasm early on and would not come until i was satisfied with her orgasm/s. i learned her and her body well enough that i knew how to give her different and multiple orgasm and sometimes it would drive her nuts, she'd beg me to cum so i'd stop. 

I love your threads, they are all to show respect for tops and to promote true service from bottoms.

I do see and experience fucking as a contest. The supremacy of Tops over bottoms doesn't need to be proven, but it definitely is a pleasure to show it. Sometimes my competition is the hole itself or another top I'm fucking alongside with, but mostly myself.
If we Tops are feeling particularly aggressive, we'll want to break a bottom; that is, to make them reach a point where they no longer do anything to satisfy their man (be careful with that concept, though... holes should not even take credit for a man's pleasure; that lays on our own ability to choose good holes and work them), and instead they just try to resist until we finally finish with them.
I agree with the guys in that we can tell we've broken them when the bottom stops making sounds and all we can hear is our own thrusting against his asses. That is a beautiful sound. Also, I usually make them look at me in the eye when I fuck them, and their facial expressions change drastically: first they can show excitement with a little bit of doubt, then pleasure, then surprise, then fear that turns into terror and even sadness, and that's when they go silent and look like scared little kids. Also, depending on their pain threshold, we can see tears. I sure have. However, in my experience, tears ony come when the bottom surrendered completely, even if he's hurting inside. Now THAT is love and respect for Men.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, flacogedor said:

I love your threads, they are all to show respect for tops and to promote true service from bottoms.

I do see and experience fucking as a contest. The supremacy of Tops over bottoms doesn't need to be proven, but it definitely is a pleasure to show it. Sometimes my competition is the hole itself or another top I'm fucking alongside with, but mostly myself.
If we Tops are feeling particularly aggressive, we'll want to break a bottom; that is, to make them reach a point where they no longer do anything to satisfy their man (be careful with that concept, though... holes should not even take credit for a man's pleasure; that lays on our own ability to choose good holes and work them), and instead they just try to resist until we finally finish with them.
I agree with the guys in that we can tell we've broken them when the bottom stops making sounds and all we can hear is our own thrusting against his asses. That is a beautiful sound. Also, I usually make them look at me in the eye when I fuck them, and their facial expressions change drastically: first they can show excitement with a little bit of doubt, then pleasure, then surprise, then fear that turns into terror and even sadness, and that's when they go silent and look like scared little kids. Also, depending on their pain threshold, we can see tears. I sure have. However, in my experience, tears ony come when the bottom surrendered completely, even if he's hurting inside. Now THAT is love and respect for Men.

omg, i adore You.

I always lose after I have cum several times and my cock can't take any more but my bottom wants more and more.

I WIN when I have worn out my bottom and I am still hard and horny and need to cum again and again.

Either way its a win-win situation for me.. hehe

• Like 1

This 

On 10/31/2018 at 5:43 PM, ErosWired said:

So, my question to all you Tops on here: If you ever feel that competitive, or even just aggressive sense toward the bottom, how do you measure that you've won?

I'm sure, for some of you, it's merely that you cum in his hole. But for others, is there a particular moment, sign, sound, movement, look? Are you never satisfied until you've broken him down utterly the way the guy at CumUnion did to me?

Let's hear it.

With me, a Top has totally 'won' if He has me cum before He even starts fucking me... physically.  Psychologically, He is already fucking me if He has me touch myself and make myself cum before He penetrates me. He knows He is going to have me, even though physically i am done before He gets started. The whole time He is fucking me, He knows it's because i want Him even more than His cock.  Once He is done breeding me, He has demonstrated and  proven that He has control and that i am not going to seek another cock, but go home and curl up and sleep, His load inside of me.

• Upvote 1

On 12/11/2018 at 4:10 PM, flacogedor said:

^ This is definitely the Brass Ring as far as the kind of Top I find most satisfying to serve - a Top who masters me, takes control early, breaks me down, and takes everything from me that he desires. By the time I’m broken, I know he’s found what he wants in my body, and nothing is going to stop him from taking it, and I can just be glad to be the powerless offering to his Masculinity at that point.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 12/11/2018 at 2:10 PM, flacogedor said:

Being seen like this as a top moves your mind and body into the place he wants it is so powerful. It connects my cunt and my mind in a surrender and submission that is unconditional and longer lasting than your use of my fuck meat. Men whose eyes rarely leave mine as they drive me to a place that both terrifies and summons me like this are rare. It makes watching your face and feeling your body as you possess me and colonize my body with your DNA almost sacramental.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest swallow
On 11/1/2018 at 12:43 AM, ErosWired said:

Before you rush to answer, "When I cum in his ass," let me explain the question.

I don't approach fucking as a contest, but as a service. Nevertheless, the act always becomes a test of my ability and endurance versus the stamina, drive, determination, and masculine physique of the Top, including the nature of his cock and his skill in using it. So far (I'm tempting fate here) I've never encountered a cock I couldn't take, but some of the men took more of a toll on me than others. Some men I can help to orgasm quickly and smoothly, but others...

At last CumUnion, a man fucked me with such fervor and so much enjoyment that he said at one point, "God, I could do this forever." This alarmed me, because my legs were already quivering from the strain and my inner muscles had just about given out from working his cock. My arms had grown too tired to keep my head from hitting the wall as he pounded me.

He didn't stop. He went on and on, and after a while, I realized I had stopped even making any sound, stopped resisting, With each thrust, my whole body shifted forward and back like a sack of grain. His cock  had free rein of my insides, churning them up at will.

I remember thinking, He won. He's totally beaten me. So this is what happens when you really, actually lose this game.

I don't know that he considered it a contest or a game at all. I don't have any idea whether he thought of it as "conquering" me or even realized how completely he had owned me. But I do know that there are Tops who do approach fucking with that kind of aggression. I know it because sometimes the way my sex sounds change instinctively will elicit an abrupt shift in aggression, especially if it seems as though I'm weakening. Then they press home their advantage, sometimes to an extreme. It's at this time when I will often feel a hand creep around my throat, or a hand clamp onto the back of my neck and force it down onto the bed so that I can't move while my ass is pile-driven.

I know from my time in BDSM at the hands of Dom Tops.

Let's hear it.

Perfect description of sexual dynamics.