A Motel 6 adventure

Oldercumslut

Today is the first hotel adventure since I started PreP.   Got room for the day.

Load #1 - didnt’ even wait for me to clean out.   He needed it now.  Young guy. Early 20s.  Nice 7” cock.   Sucked him for awhile, then he pushed me to the bed.  Face down, ass up and he took me balls deep in one push.  I wasn’t quite ready for that.   After two stroked he blew his load.   I could feel him pulsing in me.  He pulled out and said he needed that.  :)

I’ve put out add where I could.  Let’s see how many loads I can get today.

p.s. Didn’t even ask about status.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Count me in with you bud, very soon!  I already have the PrEP from my doctor, and am just waiting for the last blood test results before I can start.  Hopefully I'll hear today and can being taking pills.  From thereon I can finally fulfill the destiny I've always known I was meant to - serve, service, and take any and all cocks.  So instead of carefully crafted hookups it will be baths, clubs, motels, etc.  We're finally on a roll, bud.  Oink!!

• Like 1

Motel 6 can be so much fun. Usually very sleazy; sets just the right mood. I check in at least once a month. Nice, it's only a few blocks from my house. Can go back and forth as needed. This one has parking right in front of door. A few months back was waiting for cock to arrive. Had door ajar, and I was in the ass up position on the bed, face in the pillow. Maintenance guy opens door and asks if everything is OK. I freak. I just say yeah everything is Ok and he just responds back that door shouldn't be left open. He stands there for a few seconds and then asks, "is that ass available for anyone?" I just say, yes sir!!  Ended up with a 8 inch beer can thick cock in me. He left a nice load as lube for the next guy. Now when I check in, I walk around looking for him. Just nod and he comes by in a few minutes. This way I know my hole is nicely stretched out and prelubed for all takers.  Usually start around 10 in the morning, get that married lunch crowd. Things slow down during afternoon, then the married ones stop by on the way home from work. Great way to spend the day!!  Have done other hotels; Motel 6 just has that sleeze factor, those hard beds, and thin towels ?

• Like 6
  • Upvote 5

Anyone been to the Dunes Motel in Hollywood, CA lately?  If so, please let me know how it is.  Is there cruising action there itself?  Or do you have to "import" all of your fucks from ads on BBRT, etc?

Also, what's another good site to join and post on for hookups besides BBRT??

Thanks guys!  Oink!!

28 minutes ago, atllkg said:

Motel 6 can be so much fun. Usually very sleazy; sets just the right mood. I check in at least once a month. Nice, it's only a few blocks from my house. Can go back and forth as needed. This one has parking right in front of door. A few months back was waiting for cock to arrive. Had door ajar, and I was in the ass up position on the bed, face in the pillow. Maintenance guy opens door and asks if everything is OK. I freak. I just say yeah everything is Ok and he just responds back that door shouldn't be left open. He stands there for a few seconds and then asks, "is that ass available for anyone?" I just say, yes sir!!  Ended up with a 8 inch beer can thick cock in me. He left a nice load as lube for the next guy. Now when I check in, I walk around looking for him. Just nod and he comes by in a few minutes. This way I know my hole is nicely stretched out and prelubed for all takers.  Usually start around 10 in the morning, get that married lunch crowd. Things slow down during afternoon, then the married ones stop by on the way home from work. Great way to spend the day!!  Have done other hotels; Motel 6 just has that sleeze factor, those hard beds, and thin towels ?

Wished all motel 6 were like that everywhere, would be a steady customer for sure!!

The one by me is haven for homeless and panhandlers with a mix of druggies thrown in.   Clean but prettty steady place. Abut 7 months ago I had door cracked,  blindfolded, ass up.   Hear someone come into room and after some rushing of clothes felt a hard one pushing at my back door.   Was average size, hard and he did a good job.

after he left I looked at my phone and there was a message from the guy who I was expecting.    He wasn’t going to be able to make it.   To this day I have no idea who that was that actually fucked me.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Made reservations for the next month.  Now if only I was a young slim twink.  :)    I've started looking at apps to keep track of contacts and loads.  I've got the spreadsheet, but I'm interested in native IOS and Android app for keeping track.  I would prefer to do it when it happens than remember to update when I get home.  CSV output to be able to import into the spreadsheet.

Never really done it before but I'm finally setting up a to go bag.  Lube, a few toys, etc.   I also got a packet of bar towels from SAMS Club.    Motel 6 isn't known for being generous with towels.

My second fantasy would be to find a top to "whore" me out.  blindfolded, secured to a fuck bench.  But that is in the future.

Of all the posts I've read over the past year or so, this thread on sleazy motels just keeps me primed. Decided to really slut it up and let myself get whored out. Just as mentioned above, wanted to be blindfolded and shackled to one of those luggage bench in hotel rooms. I only know one real local Dom top who'd enjoy overseeing a scene like this. Messaged and he was all in after he got off work but had to be home by 7 or so. He's about 45 mins from me so decided to get a motel closer to him. Found a real sleaze place and checked in around 11 AM. Decided I could get a few cocks during lunch, rest up and be ready for my buddy to shackle me to the luggage bench now converted to a fuck bench. Posted on Doublelist and had replies in a few minutes. Had 3 guys lined up for lunch time. Left door ajar, me stripped down and on my knees. To keep this short, all 3 showed up and I ended up with 3 loads down my throat.  During the afternoon I had emailed with guys giving them the room number. 4:30 buddy shows up, puts me on the bench, ties me up to the legs of the bench and then he fucks me with just spit. He's one mean Dom and treats me like the slut I want to be.

Buddy shoots  a load deep in me and is having me clean his cock off when there's a knock at the door. Buddy opens door and tells the guy the slut hole is all lubed up for him. I can't see a thing and my heart beat is in my throat.  I start to feel this cock up against  my ass and the guy says he needs some lube. Buddy says, just push in; he's all lubed up way down where it counts.  Searing pain as this guy shoves past the ring but he does hit the load that's in me and as he thrusts in and out I'm getting very nicely lubed. Then out of nowhere, this guys blows a load in me. Couldn't have been more than 2 minutes. 

He just says, got to pee.  Buddy goes, that's cool this slut needs cleaned up. He unties me, leaves blindfold on, gets me up and takes me to the bathroom and puts me in the tub. Both of them start peeing all over me. I've got my mouth open trying to catch some and my cock is jumping all over. Both of them finish up peeing on me and buddy pulls me out of the tub, no towel, no drying me off. Takes me back to the bench. The other guy leaves and buddy tells me he's leaving the door open for the next one.

I'm not sure if someone else is coming or not. Haven't check my emails or text. Here I am covered in piss, striped down, ass up on a bench and no idea how open the door is. Some time goes by and buddy goes out to smoke. Then I hear him talking to someone and he says, yep the cum slut is in there, he's loaded up. Next thing, I have some finger poking in my hole and a deep voice goes you sure are lubed up. All of a sudden, there's a tongue in my ass and this guy is going I'm going to eat every load out of you. Time just stands still while this guy is tonguing my hole, making sucking sounds and sucking those loads out of me. Then it stops. A few minutes go by and I'm not hearing anything.  My buddy finally speaks up and says he needs to go soon. He pulls the blindfold off me. Has me deep throat his cock and then he pulls on his shirt to go. I ask him about the last guy and didn't he want to fuck.  Buddy goes, oh that's that's my brother he  loves to felch. I texted him and had him come by to take care of your ass. 

Just got to love these sleazy motels. Interesting, I can run ads on BBRT, A4A and nada........post on Doublelist and the closet tops find their sluts.  In a small town one needs to find a way. And it's odd, Doublelist doesn't even have my town listed. Need to post in Orlando that's 50 miles away. 

Bench.jpg

Edited by atllkg
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Wasn't a complete loss.  Got two loads this AM before I checked out.

1st was a younger, early 20's black guy with a nice 7"  No finesse just shove it in and pound away but he left a big load.

2nd was a guy my age.  White.  Took a bit to get him hard, but once he was hard his average 6" kept hitting my prostate perfectly.  I didn't think he was ever going to come and was actually getting bored when he bottomed out and grunted.   When he pulled out cum ran down my leg.

So all in all, not a total waste.

Got reservation already made for next Friday.  The family will be away so I'm going to try a night and since it's a Friday, who knows,  Maybe this fat white ass will get lucky..