PA and my hole

atllkg

Got a married neighbor in my building that I service a few times a week. He stops by and just tells me to get on my knees, he pulls out his nice PA cock and has me deep throat. Attached a pic of him.  I've gotten used to the all the metal and manage to keep my teeth from getting chipped. There's nothing remotely passionate or anything about these encounters, it's him getting his nut. In no way does this guy even want to see cock. Once I pulled my cock out to jerk and he went soft immediately. He has said he only uses my mouth so he can last longer with his wife. Works for me......  Yesterday, he said next time he comes by he wants my ass. He says he hasn't fucked a guy and is curious about how it feels. Then he adds in he wants me to wear panties and to shave my ass if it's hairy. I'm a pretty masc guy and panties aren't in my game plan. The ass shaving can be fun; think he wants the panties so he won't see my cock.  However, the idea of this PA cock in me gets me thinking I'll do anything to try it out.  Question: I am very tight, can a guy that doesn't get fucked often handle a PA? 

Pierce.jpg

• Like 3

Great question, bud.  I haven't taken a P.A. yet; well, at least that I'm aware of.  But wouldn't say no if someone has one.  So let's find out together.  I'd love a neighbor/guy like that who just comes in and gets down to business.  We all know that I need it and he wants it, so manimal fucking and breeding is just natural.  We're not looking for love, just cocks.  Oink!

I have sucked and been fucked by a couple guys with PA's. The first guy I sucked and fucked had piercings much like the size of the ones in the picture. I didn't mind them all that much. It would get a little distracting feeling the metal hitting my teeth during oral but with anal I didn't really notice much.

The second guy I sucked and fucked with a PA had a large metal ring. I really didn't like oral with him because no matter how hard I tried unless his cock was past my teeth and in my throat the metal would really hit my teeth hard. Now with this large PA I did notice and could feel the ring especially if he pulled his cock out or was really close to pulling out and then pushed it back in. He fucked me doggy hard and fast and I could really feel myself getting wet and I asked if he had cum yet and he told me no. I reached back and felt the wetness and when I pulled my hand up so I could look my fingers were covered in blood. When I told him we stopped and he pulled out and his cock was covered in blood and my hole was covered in blood.  His PA must have caught on my hole when he was fucking me hard and fast and tore the head of his cock where the ring went through. We stopped fucking and got cleaned up. Don't know if I was cut, I don't think I was but there was a significant amount of blood on both of us. I asked him if he had noticed the blood and he apologized told me he did but he didn't want to stop because it felt so good. I was a bit concerned because he said he is Poz on meds and undetectable. That happened 6 months ago and I have gotten test three times since that encounter the last being a week ago and I am still neg.

Well the buddy stopped by late afternoon on Saturday. He sent a text saying he'd be up in a few minutes. I had a feeling during the day he'd be up and actually had cleaned myself out some. Did one quick flush before he got here.   Decided to get some Vaseline way up my ass in case I needed some extra lube. I wanted something with some real substance to it to help lubricate the metal.   He shows up as usual, pulls his cock out and drops his pants to the floor. I get on my knees like this is going to be one of our regular sessions. Deep throat him for awhile, he's stiff as usual. Then he pulls out. Grabs me by one ear, pulls me over to a chair and forces my head down into the seat while I'm still standing. He pulls my shorts down and sticks two fingers up me. Then I see he's come prepared. He pulls out some KY (must be his wife's choice sure not mine) lubes up his cock and starts to slide in. He's actually being very gentle. I'm tight as hell and he gets the head in with the large ring and I sure can feel that. Then the smaller ring starts to go in and he pulls back and adds some more lube. He really is taking his time and slowly pushing in but not forcing. All of a sudden I realize this guy knows what he's doing. This isn't that frantic male BJ, this guy is really into fucking. He starts talking a lot of soft things like  it feels so warm and tight. He starts to bite my neck and ask if I'm ok.........this from my alpha guy??  Then I just open up and he must have felt it.  He starts increasing the thrust, the speed and depth. The friction from the large ring is really working me into a frenzy. Then I start spewing cum from my cock and he's pumping away.  While I'm cumming, I'm pleading with him to blow his load in me. One deep thrust and I could count 4 ribbons shooting in my hole. He just stays in me for awhile. Then like nothing has happened, he says "get on your knees and clean this cock off." He was still pretty hard and his cum was all over the hardware. He instructed me to clean each piece and there better not be any cum on him.  He was still hard when he packed up his cock and hardware, and as always  he just leaves.  Thanks guys for the info and to give  me the nerve to try this out.  Wonder if it's going to be his usual thing now or if he was trying something new.  We'll see.......  Again, thanks for letting me know this isn't too scary.  BTW, getting fucked with a PA is lot easier than wondering if your teeth are going be cracked :-D

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Remember the first time I took a guy with a PA...was so freaked out and worried, but quickly realized how great it felt in my ass. He had big O gauge one that make me cum like crazy...must have shot three loads while he was fucking me...gave me the most intense orgasms I've ever had. Ever since I've been trying to hook up with guys with PA's but not many have them. A couple guys I know got them so that it shreds condoms when they fuck...dunno if that's true or not but I did see one time where a guy with them wrapped to fuck this hot twink. The condom must have torn while he was fucking the twink as it was broke when he pulled out. He didn't tell the twink which was hot as fuck cause that meant when he blew his load it seeded the twink's hole. He just threw it on the floor (was at an ABS) and moved on. I fucked the twink next (tore the tip of my condom so I seeded the twink too) and let the guy with the PA fuck me raw and breed me.