20 black guys vs 8 college boys

DutchBBfucker

David is a freshman in college and lives together with 7 other college boys in a house on the edge of campus. Being 19 makes him the youngest of the group, 2 guys are 21, the oldest is 22 and the rest is 20. After classes all the boys have their sport activities. They all are part of the football or track team, except for David, he’s part of the swimming team. Swimming gave him a slim athletic body, and in combination with his long blond hair makes him popular with the girls. Most days he’s one of the guys that comes home last, but not today. Practice was cancelled because the pool needed some maintenance so he would be the first.

When he arrives home he sees that the door is open. He walks inside. The door slams closed and 4 big black dudes grab him and wrestle him to the ground. His hands are tied behind his back and they place a gag in his mouth. They pick him up and drag him to the dining room that is filled with more black guys. They place him on a chair. The leader walk towards him and grab his hair and pulled his head backwards and said: “Listen, i only have a few questions. Answer them truthfully and we be on our way. If you lie or start screaming i will knock your lights out. Okay?”. David nodded his head. The guy took out the gag and continued with “This makes talking easier. First question; My little sister Hope was here last weekend and got drunk. You remember?”. David answered “Yes i do!”. “Who brought here to a bedroom so she could lay down, and what happened in that room?”, the guy asked with a raised voice. “One of us and nothing happened!”, said David. The guy became angry and said loud “YOU WANT ME TO HIT YOU??? BOY, I WILL BREAK ALL THE BONES IN THAT PRETTY LITTLE FACE OF YOU!!”. David got scared and replied “Sex!”. Again the guy pulled David’s hair and said “WHO?”. David: “All of us”. Before the guy could say anything David continued “…but she wanted it! She asked the guy who brought here to the room to get the others. And when we came in the room she was lying naked on the bed and begged us to fuck her”. The guy was quiet for a bit and than said “I believe you! She’s alway looking for cock! But which of you filmed it? And don’t deny it! My nephew plays football in the same team and he told me that the video was shared in the whatsapp-group”. David hesitates to tell him, but the fear is stronger so he answers “Jason”. “Thank you… Now we wait for the rest… You all will get a lesson you won’t for get! And you can stop with looking surprised! Making a video and showing it around is bad, but you all played with her health…None of you cared enough to put on a condom!”. David was speechless. The guy said “So we going to return the ‘favour’…if you get my drift!”. The whole group started laughing.

Then they hear the door. The guy wrapped his muscled arm around David’s neck. “You call them… ask them to come into the dining room! If you scream or raise alarm i will break your neck!”. David did what he asked and called them. 4 guys walk in and walk right into an ambush. With their hands tied behind their backs and a their mouths gagged they are waiting what is going to come. After about ten minutes the rest of the guys arrive home. These 3 boys also are ambushed and bounded. The leader steps forward and start to tell them why they are bounded and gagged, and ends by saying “We are here to make sure that you will never fuck Hope… or any other chick!”. The boys are looking at each other not knowing what will come. “This is going to hurt so i will give you the option to take the edge off. Who wants a drink?”. All boys start to nod. The gags are removed and all boys get something to drink. After ten minutes the boys start to feel drowsy and go limp. “Time to get them naked, guys!”. The guys started ripping and tearing the clothes from the boys and revealing their ripped hot bodies. “To the showers with them, i want them clean”. After 15 minutes the first boys are brought into the living room with water still dripping from their straight virgin assholes.

There are mattresses on the ground and all windows are blinded. When all boys are in the room they are forced on their knees and held in a tight grip. Two black guys pick up a few things from the table. Then they walk to the first boy, and jams a finger covered in lube up the boys asshole. The boy wants to yell but can’t because of the gag. Then the finger is pulled out and a needless syringe is shoved inside and gets emptied. A liquid starts to fill up the boys ass and gives a burning sensation. After a few minutes a relax and horny feeling start to emerge that turns them into a sort of sex-zombies. When the boys are zoned out they start to inject their cock with a fluid which makes their cocks hard. The guys can see that the all boys have a good size dicks, but one off them is by far the biggest. David’s 9.5 inch rock hard cock in combination with his hot body, cute face and blond hair makes him stand out from the rest.

The leader walks towards David and says “You’re the first…”. He grabs him and throws him on the mattress. While he starts to undress he tells the other boys to take a good look, because they will be next. When he takes off his boxer an enormous black cock is visible. “You can call me Mister Big” he says laughing. David didn’t see the huge cock because he’s lying face down. He feels lubed up fingers exploring his hole and his chemmed-up brain says him that it feels amazing. The fingers start stretching up his ass and all he can think is ‘more’. David begins pushing his ass back on the fingers. Then the fingers are removed and the tip of the monster cock is placed against this hole. The black guy sets his hands on David’s shoulder and start to shift his weight on top of him. David’s ass is fighting against the pressure, but slowly gives in. The sphincter is stretched  to the max and the pain makes him scream. Another guy puts a weird smelling bottle under Davids nose and tells him that the pain will stop when he will inhale it deep. He inhales deep. Then the guy switches sides and tells him to do it again. This is repeated 3 times and by the last inhale the effect kicks in. David body feels like its floating and starts to relax. The huge cock starts to sink deeper inside David’s straight ass. David hears the guy whispering in his ear “Thats a good boy! Damn you took it all… all of the 12 inches! I feel my cock oozing precum! TIME FOR CHANGE!”. For the other black guys the signal to do the same. David feels how the cock slowly pulls out and get plunged back in. David moans and feels the cock pulling out a bit faster than the first time and plunged back in again. David moans louder. This makes the guy fucking him to speed it up every time he pulls back and with every plunge the moaning grows louder.

The room fills with screaming from the other boys that get ripped open. After a while these screams are replaced by moaning. After 15 minutes of hard piston fucking David feels how the dick get pulled out. David start to moan “Please put it back!”. The guy replies “Are you ready for me to change your future! To make you mine!”. David: “YES!”. The guy bends towards David and says “PROVE IT! Beg me to fuck you… beg to be mine… beg me to fill your ass with my super cum!”. David begins his begging “Fuck me! PLEASE! Mister Big, i need you cum deep in me… OWN ME!”. That was all Mister Big wanted to hear. He got a bag full with crystals, took 2 big shards out and placed them on the tip of his 12” cock before ramming it in. He started to fuck him hard and after 6 minutes he pulled out to flip David on his back and shoved it bag in. He stared right into the meth eyes of David and said “So your ready to become my slut?” …”Yes” said David… “A slave for cock and cum?” …”yeah i want it!”… “Feel my cum deep in your ass and melting my dna and yours together?” …”Fill my ass”. This was the trigger, he started groaning loud. Then he said “Yes! take my toxic seed. Feel how it enters your bloodstream and convert you!” before plunging his pulsating cock deep in David. At that moment David understood what was happening. Mister Big saw the panic in his eyes and grinned. “It’s done… your mine now… accept it!” he said before kissing David. David felt how the feeling hot cum filling his ass made him so fucking horny and how he wanted more. “I see that you want more!” said Mr. Big while pulling out. David nodded. “Get ready for your next lesson”.

Two guys came over and introduced them as ‘the twins’. David thought he saw double. Two hot black guys only a few years older than him with ripped bodies and both having a big cock just over 10 inches. “David, look around. See how your buddies are converted like you. And together you can convert others too!” said mister big. “David looked around and saw how his college buddies getting poz breeded.

Then he starts to fantasizing about converting others and he knew who he wanted. Someone from his team; Jack, a 18 y/o twink with black hair and a nice butt. He grab his phone send a text to Jack to come over and then told about his plan. After 10 minutes the doorbell rang. David opened the door naked and before Jack could say anything he was pulled in by David and overpowered by the Twins. Jack demanded to know what was going on. So David said he would tell him but wanted a drink first. “You can use one too” he said while handing over a glass. After the drink he said “This is whats happening… i discovered my true calling: a gay slut that wants only cock and cum! I never knew until now that i like you a lot! So i decided to let you discover your true calling today so we can be two sluts together”. “You are crazy” said Jack. At this time the chems in the drink started to work and Jack became limp. Jack clothes where removed and the twins took him into the shower. When they came back David wanted to give Jack a bootybump, but the Twins had a better plan. They tied off both arms of the boys, took a syringe, shoved it in a vein and emptied the content inside. At the same time the straps where removed and both boys started to cough. You could see that they where flying high. The Twins put both boys on their backs and started to lube up their asses. The cock easily entered David’s ass, but Jack’s ass was stretching to the max, and he started to scream. David took Jacks hand and said “Give in to it… join me in this experience!”. Jack looked over to David and their eyes locked. They moved towards each other and began to kiss passionately. Jack start to relax and the big cock sunk in completely. In sync the Twins started to fuck both asses. The boys started to moan loud. Grab our nipples and pinch them the Twins ordered. The boys started to pinch their nipples and the twins started to groan load. I’m cumming said the one fucking Jack’s ass. “This it is! Take it! Let him shoot his toxic load deep in you… become a poz slut with me!” said David. Jack didn’t know what to do, but then David said “I LOVE YOU!” and kissed him. All doubt went away and knew that this is his destiny.

The twin that fucks David asked him if he is ready for the next step. David nodded. So one twin laid down and let David ride his cock. But after a few minutes he pulled him towards him and the other placed his cock next to the other dick and started to push. David was stretched further then before and started to scream. Jack moved over to David and said “I want to see how both cocks fuck your ass! Together we change pain into pleasure!”. They started to kiss and at the same time his ass relaxed. He was impaled on two big black cocks. They started to slowly fuck the ass and with each stroke picking up speed. The ass got fucked so hard that David’s cock became harder and bigger then before. Jack saw this and started to suck on it. The Twins started groaning again and when one shouted that he was cumming the other one said “me too!”. Both cock started to fill up his hole. Jack started to pinch David's nipples and David body started to shake. His seed started to fill up Jack’s mouth. Jack did his best to swallow every drop of cum. While they took a break the other boys got filled up for a second time. Mister Big picked up the phone to call a friend, because he knew that David needs to get to a next level to become a real fuck slut. He told his friend about David and that he needed his help. “In about 30 minutes a friend of mine will come over and he will stretch you to your limit with his 14 inch big fat cock. I will prepare for you a double slam!”. David answers “HOT!”. Jack starts fantasizing what the the level would be after the 14” cock could be. And then it comes to mind: ‘stretching Davids ass by shoving his fist inside.

THE END or CONTINUE?

• Like 29
  • Upvote 23

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:49 PM, BAREBOYAMSTERDAM said:

let's go fuctherDavid is a freshman in college and lives together with 7 other college boys in a house on the edge of campus. Being 19 makes him the youngest of the group, 2 guys are 21, the oldest is 22 and the rest is 20. After classes all the boys have their sport activities. They all are part of the football or track team, except for David, he’s part of the swimming team. Swimming gave him a slim athletic body, and in combination with his long blond hair makes him popular with the girls. Most days he’s one of the guys that comes home last, but not today. Practice was cancelled because the pool needed some maintenance so he would be the first.

When he arrives home he sees that the door is open. He walks inside. The door slams closed and 4 big black dudes grab him and wrestle him to the ground. His hands are tied behind his back and they place a gag in his mouth. They pick him up and drag him to the dining room that is filled with more black guys. They place him on a chair. The leader walk towards him and grab his hair and pulled his head backwards and said: “Listen, i only have a few questions. Answer them truthfully and we be on our way. If you lie or start screaming i will knock your lights out. Okay?”. David nodded his head. The guy took out the gag and continued with “This makes talking easier. First question; My little sister Hope was here last weekend and got drunk. You remember?”. David answered “Yes i do!”. “Who brought here to a bedroom so she could lay down, and what happened in that room?”, the guy asked with a raised voice. “One of us and nothing happened!”, said David. The guy became angry and said loud “YOU WANT ME TO HIT YOU??? BOY, I WILL BREAK ALL THE BONES IN THAT PRETTY LITTLE FACE OF YOU!!”. David got scared and replied “Sex!”. Again the guy pulled David’s hair and said “WHO?”. David: “All of us”. Before the guy could say anything David continued “…but she wanted it! She asked the guy who brought here to the room to get the others. And when we came in the room she was lying naked on the bed and begged us to fuck her”. The guy was quiet for a bit and than said “I believe you! She’s alway looking for cock! But which of you filmed it? And don’t deny it! My nephew plays football in the same team and he told me that the video was shared in the whatsapp-group”. David hesitates to tell him, but the fear is stronger so he answers “Jason”. “Thank you… Now we wait for the rest… You all will get a lesson you won’t for get! And you can stop with looking surprised! Making a video and showing it around is bad, but you all played with her health…None of you cared enough to put on a condom!”. David was speechless. The guy said “So we going to return the ‘favour’…if you get my drift!”. The whole group started laughing.

Then they hear the door. The guy wrapped his muscled arm around David’s neck. “You call them… ask them to come into the dining room! If you scream or raise alarm i will break your neck!”. David did what he asked and called them. 4 guys walk in and walk right into an ambush. With their hands tied behind their backs and a their mouths gagged they are waiting what is going to come. After about ten minutes the rest of the guys arrive home. These 3 boys also are ambushed and bounded. The leader steps forward and start to tell them why they are bounded and gagged, and ends by saying “We are here to make sure that you will never fuck Hope… or any other chick!”. The boys are looking at each other not knowing what will come. “This is going to hurt so i will give you the option to take the edge off. Who wants a drink?”. All boys start to nod. The gags are removed and all boys get something to drink. After ten minutes the boys start to feel drowsy and go limp. “Time to get them naked, guys!”. The guys started ripping and tearing the clothes from the boys and revealing their ripped hot bodies. “To the showers with them, i want them clean”. After 15 minutes the first boys are brought into the living room with water still dripping from their straight virgin assholes.

There are mattresses on the ground and all windows are blinded. When all boys are in the room they are forced on their knees and held in a tight grip. Two black guys pick up a few things from the table. Then they walk to the first boy, and jams a finger covered in lube up the boys asshole. The boy wants to yell but can’t because of the gag. Then the finger is pulled out and a needless syringe is shoved inside and gets emptied. A liquid starts to fill up the boys ass and gives a burning sensation. After a few minutes a relax and horny feeling start to emerge that turns them into a sort of sex-zombies. When the boys are zoned out they start to inject their cock with a fluid which makes their cocks hard. The guys can see that the all boys have a good size dicks, but one off them is by far the biggest. David’s 9.5 inch rock hard cock in combination with his hot body, cute face and blond hair makes him stand out from the rest.

The leader walks towards David and says “You’re the first…”. He grabs him and throws him on the mattress. While he starts to undress he tells the other boys to take a good look, because they will be next. When he takes off his boxer an enormous black cock is visible. “You can call me Mister Big” he says laughing. David didn’t see the huge cock because he’s lying face down. He feels lubed up fingers exploring his hole and his chemmed-up brain says him that it feels amazing. The fingers start stretching up his ass and all he can think is ‘more’. David begins pushing his ass back on the fingers. Then the fingers are removed and the tip of the monster cock is placed against this hole. The black guy sets his hands on David’s shoulder and start to shift his weight on top of him. David’s ass is fighting against the pressure, but slowly gives in. The sphincter is stretched  to the max and the pain makes him scream. Another guy puts a weird smelling bottle under Davids nose and tells him that the pain will stop when he will inhale it deep. He inhales deep. Then the guy switches sides and tells him to do it again. This is repeated 3 times and by the last inhale the effect kicks in. David body feels like its floating and starts to relax. The huge cock starts to sink deeper inside David’s straight ass. David hears the guy whispering in his ear “Thats a good boy! Damn you took it all… all of the 12 inches! I feel my cock oozing precum! TIME FOR CHANGE!”. For the other black guys the signal to do the same. David feels how the cock slowly pulls out and get plunged back in. David moans and feels the cock pulling out a bit faster than the first time and plunged back in again. David moans louder. This makes the guy fucking him to speed it up every time he pulls back and with every plunge the moaning grows louder.

The room fills with screaming from the other boys that get ripped open. After a while these screams are replaced by moaning. After 15 minutes of hard piston fucking David feels how the dick get pulled out. David start to moan “Please put it back!”. The guy replies “Are you ready for me to change your future! To make you mine!”. David: “YES!”. The guy bends towards David and says “PROVE IT! Beg me to fuck you… beg to be mine… beg me to fill your ass with my super cum!”. David begins his begging “Fuck me! PLEASE! Mister Big, i need you cum deep in me… OWN ME!”. That was all Mister Big wanted to hear. He got a bag full with crystals, took 2 big shards out and placed them on the tip of his 12” cock before ramming it in. He started to fuck him hard and after 6 minutes he pulled out to flip David on his back and shoved it bag in. He stared right into the meth eyes of David and said “So your ready to become my slut?” …”Yes” said David… “A slave for cock and cum?” …”yeah i want it!”… “Feel my cum deep in your ass and melting my dna and yours together?” …”Fill my ass”. This was the trigger, he started groaning loud. Then he said “Yes! take my toxic seed. Feel how it enters your bloodstream and convert you!” before plunging his pulsating cock deep in David. At that moment David understood what was happening. Mister Big saw the panic in his eyes and grinned. “It’s done… your mine now… accept it!” he said before kissing David. David felt how the feeling hot cum filling his ass made him so fucking horny and how he wanted more. “I see that you want more!” said Mr. Big while pulling out. David nodded. “Get ready for your next lesson”.

Two guys came over and introduced them as ‘the twins’. David thought he saw double. Two hot black guys only a few years older than him with ripped bodies and both having a big cock just over 10 inches. “David, look around. See how your buddies are converted like you. And together you can convert others too!” said mister big. “David looked around and saw how his college buddies getting poz breeded.

Then he starts to fantasizing about converting others and he knew who he wanted. Someone from his team; Jack, a 18 y/o twink with black hair and a nice butt. He grab his phone send a text to Jack to come over and then told about his plan. After 10 minutes the doorbell rang. David opened the door naked and before Jack could say anything he was pulled in by David and overpowered by the Twins. Jack demanded to know what was going on. So David said he would tell him but wanted a drink first. “You can use one too” he said while handing over a glass. After the drink he said “This is whats happening… i discovered my true calling: a gay slut that wants only cock and cum! I never knew until now that i like you a lot! So i decided to let you discover your true calling today so we can be two sluts together”. “You are crazy” said Jack. At this time the chems in the drink started to work and Jack became limp. Jack clothes where removed and the twins took him into the shower. When they came back David wanted to give Jack a bootybump, but the Twins had a better plan. They tied off both arms of the boys, took a syringe, shoved it in a vein and emptied the content inside. At the same time the straps where removed and both boys started to cough. You could see that they where flying high. The Twins put both boys on their backs and started to lube up their asses. The cock easily entered David’s ass, but Jack’s ass was stretching to the max, and he started to scream. David took Jacks hand and said “Give in to it… join me in this experience!”. Jack looked over to David and their eyes locked. They moved towards each other and began to kiss passionately. Jack start to relax and the big cock sunk in completely. In sync the Twins started to fuck both asses. The boys started to moan loud. Grab our nipples and pinch them the Twins ordered. The boys started to pinch their nipples and the twins started to groan load. I’m cumming said the one fucking Jack’s ass. “This it is! Take it! Let him shoot his toxic load deep in you… become a poz slut with me!” said David. Jack didn’t know what to do, but then David said “I LOVE YOU!” and kissed him. All doubt went away and knew that this is his destiny.

The twin that fucks David asked him if he is ready for the next step. David nodded. So one twin laid down and let David ride his cock. But after a few minutes he pulled him towards him and the other placed his cock next to the other dick and started to push. David was stretched further then before and started to scream. Jack moved over to David and said “I want to see how both cocks fuck your ass! Together we change pain into pleasure!”. They started to kiss and at the same time his ass relaxed. He was impaled on two big black cocks. They started to slowly fuck the ass and with each stroke picking up speed. The ass got fucked so hard that David’s cock became harder and bigger then before. Jack saw this and started to suck on it. The Twins started groaning again and when one shouted that he was cumming the other one said “me too!”. Both cock started to fill up his hole. Jack started to pinch David's nipples and David body started to shake. His seed started to fill up Jack’s mouth. Jack did his best to swallow every drop of cum. While they took a break the other boys got filled up for a second time. Mister Big picked up the phone to call a friend, because he knew that David needs to get to a next level to become a real fuck slut. He told his friend about David and that he needed his help. “In about 30 minutes a friend of mine will come over and he will stretch you to your limit with his 14 inch big fat cock. I will prepare for you a double slam!”. David answers “HOT!”. Jack starts fantasizing what the the level would be after the 14” cock could be. And then it comes to mind: ‘stretching Davids ass by shoving his fist inside.

THE END or CONTINUE?

love be fucked, this is good oldfashioned lust, let's go further

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3