Face pics online

Modernleper

The other night I made a profile on  barebackrt and was adding pictures, all of them were kind of glamor selfies of my ass. I thought about adding a face pic, but as I’m really not out to anyone in my everyday life I decided against it. I know that it shouldn’t matter because anyone on that site obviously has the same interests as me, but I still didn’t feel comfortable posting one yet.

I was just wondering if you guys have face pics online? If so are you openly out to the world? Also, what do you think when you see a profile with no face pics? Do you care or are you less inclined to meet up with them? 

Guest RawSexAddict

Yes i put face pics online - like you say, if someone you know finds you there, they are there for the same reason!  I never hookup without a face pic, so i make sure to provide one myself.  Keep it locked if you don't want just anyone to see it. 

I am pretty out and proud on all my profiles.  

You could keep them closed/private and open them to those who ask or to those who you think you will actually be meeting up.  That saves the endless sending them by email or text, but they aren't open to a casual glance at your profile.  

Sometimes I don't care about a face and it's all about the ass, but I rarely do pump and dump hook ups.  I like my meets to be more than about friction.  And one of those things is the face of the man I'm going to have sex with for 90 minutes to two hours.

2 hours ago, RawSexAddict said:

Yes i put face pics online - like you say, if someone you know finds you there, they are there for the same reason!  I never hookup without a face pic, so i make sure to provide one myself.  Keep it locked if you don't want just anyone to see it. 

100%.

Again, confidence in yourself is key. You may choose to exclude showing face in an action pic, but it's just another way to show off the pigginess and depravity.

Yes, I put face pics online as well as full body photos. I am out at work and with others. I intentionally chose to live in a highly tolerant big city and stay with an employer who completely understands how gay men have sex.

13 hours ago, RawSexAddict said:

I really hate to say it, because it makes me feel like an idiot, but it never even occurred to me to put face pics as the private ones. It seems so backwards.

Guest RawSexAddict
2 hours ago, Modernleper said:

I really hate to say it, because it makes me feel like an idiot, but it never even occurred to me to put face pics as the private ones. It seems so backwards.

not backwards buddy - just helps to keep you comfortable with who you share them with is all. 

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I do partial face but that's all you're gonna get in public pics. If a guy wants to see my full face it's gonna be on Snapchat or in person. I don't want or need randos or stalkers tracking me down. With facial recognition shit's getting too real for my taste anyhow. Ultimately its a personal choice and I don't judge people who don't put a face pic up.

I have avoided using a face pic mainly because the camera does not love me. I’m not hideous, just somehow don’t take a good face pic no matter what I do. “A face made for radio.”

Eh, I’m not that good a cocksucker anyway. My ass takes much better pictures.

On 11/7/2018 at 12:09 AM, BBBoyfromTN said:

I do partial face but that's all you're gonna get in public pics. If a guy wants to see my full face it's gonna be on Snapchat or in person. I don't want or need randos or stalkers tracking me down. With facial recognition shit's getting too real for my taste anyhow. Ultimately its a personal choice and I don't judge people who don't put a face pic up.

I've had some success with partial face, either mouth down or even full face with sunglasses on, on the apps and sites like BBRTS.  I agree it's a personal choice and it may depend on where you live, your privacy concerns, your comfort with being out, your profession, etc....