How do you like to get choked(for faggots) or choke a faggot(for men)?

as a submissive slutty cumdumpster faggot and t-girl, i get fucked by lots of dirty nasty men that love to use,abuse and degrade trashy whores like me.a great way to show a faggot that you have no respect for it is to choke and strangle us.hard.i love it when men choke me with their cocks or wrap a belt or rope around my neck and choke me while they fuck me but my favourite is to feel the big strong manly hands wrapped around my throat strangling me from behind or while i lay blindfolded in a bathhouse sling.love it when i pass out and wake up with a different stranger fucking me.i even love it when one man strangles me while another fucks me. what is your favourite way to get choked and strangled cumdumps? tops, whats your favourite way to choke out a faggot while you fuck it?

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

Guest PowerTopper
19 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

as a submissive slutty cumdumpster faggot and t-girl, i get fucked by lots of dirty nasty men that love to use,abuse and degrade trashy whores like me.a great way to show a faggot that you have no respect for it is to choke and strangle us.hard.i love it when men choke me with their cocks or wrap a belt or rope around my neck and choke me while they fuck me but my favourite is to feel the big strong manly hands wrapped around my throat strangling me from behind or while i lay blindfolded in a bathhouse sling.love it when i pass out and wake up with a different stranger fucking me.i even love it when one man strangles me while another fucks me. what is your favourite way to get choked and strangled cumdumps? tops, whats your favourite way to choke out a faggot while you fuck it?

For you? A big heavy chain so you can get spanked with it too faggot

1 hour ago, PowerTopper said:

For you? A big heavy chain so you can get spanked with it too faggot

thats one of the reasons guys like to choke me with a belt too. so they can get me on my hands n knees and whip my ass then wrap it around my neck and fuck me doggystyle without moving me.but some guys like the hands on feeling of squeezing my skinny faggot throat and feeling me trying to breathe as they strangle me unconcious while fucking me lol 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I love one my stockings choking me whilst being fucked doggy style ,the top using the tightness to instruct me to work my kunt o pleasure him,the harder he chokes the more I work my kunt muscles to excite his cock,i have been taken to pass out many times IT IS BLISS

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

well i love wrapping a belt around the faggots throat and pull hard while i fuck it from behind.i can fuck hard like that and when they pass out the cunt loosens right up  but nothing beats wrapping my hands around its throat so i can feel it struggling to breathe and look into its eyes while it loses conciousness. i love that look in a young faggots eyes when its not sure if im going to let it live.but for a gangbang whore.i like to put the boy on a fuckbench and hang it with an actual noose while we all fuck it. just gotta let it breathe once in awhile lol 

strangle3.jpg

• Like 12
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, BoyStrangler said:

well i love wrapping a belt around the faggots throat and pull hard while i fuck it from behind.i can fuck hard like that and when they pass out the cunt loosens right up  but nothing beats wrapping my hands around its throat so i can feel it struggling to breathe and look into its eyes while it loses conciousness. i love that look in a young faggots eyes when its not sure if im going to let it live.but for a gangbang whore.i like to put the boy on a fuckbench and hang it with an actual noose while we all fuck it. just gotta let it breathe once in awhile lol 

strangle3.jpg

hope you would strangle a faggot trans as you fuck your death seed in

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, beanna said:

hope you would strangle a faggot trans as you fuck your death seed in

for a disgusting whore like you i would fuck you from behind,facedown ass up, hands cuffed behind your back with a plastic bag over your head and tied up tight with a belt around your throat

• Like 4
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 1

14 minutes ago, BoyStrangler said:

strangle3.jpg

you are a very good strangler daddy. i love it

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BoyStrangler said:

for a disgusting whore like you i would fuck you from behind,facedown ass up, hands cuffed behind your back with a plastic bag over your head and tied up tight with a belt around your throat

I would love to give you that pleasure

Last weekend while I was gang fucked I was getting it real rough from a hung guy while another shoved his thick cock down my throat, fed me poppers for a couple of minutes them pinched my nose so I couldn’t breath while I was high on poppers. It was incredible!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

my ideal strangling scenario is when the top ties of my erection at the base with polypropylene 2-3mm thick rope, then also my testicles, all so tight its impossible for me to deflate/ejaculate, then he gently wraps a stocking around my neck its so erotic as the stocking is placed around my throat

the top normally becomes erect at this point but I want to suck him fully erect, before he puts me on all fours, tightens the stocking instructing me that when he tightens the stocking around my neck that its a instruction to work my kunt muscles to please his cock inside me, the harder he tightens the more I have to work

when he is about to cum he tightens as hard as possible to increase his pleasure, the feeling as I pass out is sheer bliss impossible to describe in words, but knowing that as pass out the top can keep on strangling till he ejaculates, if I come round and he unties my balls/cock then I ejaculate immediately 

I have been taken this far many times, my neck severely marked for days after, severe rashes to my face, neck, chest and shoulders

I don't care if the top goes all the way and I never come round all that matters that his pleasure has been given

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Guest Bearman

I enjoy being fucked with a belt round my throat which the top tightens as he drives into me from the back with me on all fours and holds tights whilst he shoots his load deep inside..I have come round with the top wanting me to clean his cock with my tongue