How do you like to get choked(for faggots) or choke a faggot(for men)?

I the most important thing is that you strangle it hard enough to make it lose conciousness.and dig in cause because sometimes it tries to fight you.thats even more fuuse you can feel the faggot fading.sometimes I tell the whore that I'm actually going to snuff it as they start to lose conciousness just to see the panic.i say stuff like "are you ready to die faggot?" or "I'm not gonna stop strangling you till you're dead faggot".I even told one slut "don't worry about how you just got aids cause I'm gonna kill you right now." lol (he still emails me all the time)its also fun to romance some little Twink into the bathhouse sling then I make it beg me to choke it out(cause they think they're gonna get a mild choking) then dump my load in it and by the time they wake up some random bathhouse trolls are fucking  poz loads up its ass

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, BoyStrangler said:

I the most important thing is that you strangle it hard enough to make it lose conciousness.and dig in cause because sometimes it tries to fight you.thats even more fuuse you can feel the faggot fading.sometimes I tell the whore that I'm actually going to snuff it as they start to lose conciousness just to see the panic.i say stuff like "are you ready to die faggot?" or "I'm not gonna stop strangling you till you're dead faggot".I even told one slut "don't worry about how you just got aids cause I'm gonna kill you right now." lol (he still emails me all the time)its also fun to romance some little Twink into the bathhouse sling then I make it beg me to choke it out(cause they think they're gonna get a mild choking) then dump my load in it and by the time they wake up some random bathhouse trolls are fucking  poz loads up its ass

wished you could choke me and go as far as your desires want to

• Haha 1

Yeah, BoyStrangler, you're basically saying all of my deepest fantasies! And that's one way I dream of going when it's my time.

When I'm not only poz, but wasting away with full blown AIDS. Have a fucker like you pounding my hole bloody for hours (after a ton of other AIDS fuckers have used me), strangling me, blast your toxic seed deep in my destroyed hole, and keep on squeezing until I'm finally gone.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, shinelover said:

Yeah, BoyStrangler, you're basically saying all of my deepest fantasies! And that's one way I dream of going when it's my time.

When I'm not only poz, but wasting away with full blown AIDS. Have a fucker like you pounding my hole bloody for hours (after a ton of other AIDS fuckers have used me), strangling me, blast your toxic seed deep in my destroyed hole, and keep on squeezing until I'm finally gone.

Can’t think of a better way to go forward to the forever after !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

for me the benchmark of a good strangling by a man or group of men is A.when I lose consciousness and B.whenit leaves a dark bruise on my throat.something fun nobody has mentioned is when one guy is strangling me and another guy or series of guys are fucking me. and of course getting strangled by one guy while another guy or guys fistfuck my ass. when I pass out guys can get their whole forearm up my ass to the elbow

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/19/2019 at 12:18 PM, BoyStrangler said:

A belt is a great choking tool, drag the whore around the house, fucking different strains into the bitch

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

for me the benchmark of a good strangling by a man or group of men is A.when I lose consciousness and B.whenit leaves a dark bruise on my throat.something fun nobody has mentioned is when one guy is strangling me and another guy or series of guys are fucking me. and of course getting strangled by one guy while another guy or guys fistfuck my ass. when I pass out guys can get their whole forearm up my ass to the elbow

What a poor excuse for a bottom ?

On 2/20/2019 at 5:01 PM, PowerTopper said:

A belt is a great choking tool, drag the whore around the house, fucking different strains into the bitch

would love to use a skinny little faggot like @LittleCumSewer with you.i bet you know how to trash a whore. would be fun to see who can degrade it more, use it harder or hurt it more.you into choking a bitch or hitting one.i once gave that poz cumdump a black eye when I fucked it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 2/20/2019 at 12:09 PM, gangbangsuperstar said:

I always leave a bruise on your throat cunt.remember when I choked you unconscious then woke you up with a punch in the face that gave you a black eye? thats only a sample of what I wanna do to you slut.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BoyStrangler said:

I always leave a bruise on your throat cunt.remember when I choked you unconscious then woke you up with a punch in the face that gave you a black eye? thats only a sample of what I wanna do to you slut.

yes sir.i remember. I loved it.guys thought it was so hot that some guy I had never seen strangled me unconscious AND gave me a black eye by punching me in the face while he fucked me.thank you daddy.yes I know all the nasty stuff you would love to do to me. I know you would probably snuff me if you could get away with it.i love it when you tele you want to strangle me to death while you fuck my sloppy fuckhole.i love what a worthless diseased whore you think I am sir. I love men like you and @PowerTopperthat treat me like trash.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, BoyStrangler said:

this is what a real man does!

2 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

yes sir.i remember. I loved it.guys thought it was so hot that some guy I had never seen strangled me unconscious AND gave me a black eye by punching me in the face while he fucked me.thank you daddy.yes I know all the nasty stuff you would love to do to me. I know you would probably snuff me if you could get away with it.i love it when you tele you want to strangle me to death while you fuck my sloppy fuckhole.i love what a worthless diseased whore you think I am sir. I love men like you and @PowerTopperthat treat me like trash.

You are trash, don't ever try to dignify yourself and think you in any way are a man @gangbangsuperstar 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

would love to use a skinny little faggot like @LittleCumSewer with you.i bet you know how to trash a whore. would be fun to see who can degrade it more, use it harder or hurt it more.you into choking a bitch or hitting one.i once gave that poz cumdump a black eye when I fucked it.

I want to snuff her, dressed like a tranny, but im not sticking my raw cock in that slime bucket ? 

I've pissed on the whore that's it

• Like 3

On 2/19/2019 at 6:18 PM, BoyStrangler said:

I love that sir it s the way I want to die !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2