How do you like to get choked(for faggots) or choke a faggot(for men)?

I had the opportunity to have a few breath play sessions with a hot slim ginger lad a few years back. We both took turns choking each other, or putting the other into a choke hold. It was an amazing feeling to do, and have done, especially when you feel your body starting to tingle and spasm without control. That said, as neither of us were that experienced with breath play we didn't push each other far enough. Would love to experience it again.

• Like 1

On 2/22/2019 at 1:08 PM, BoyStrangler said:

I always leave a bruise on your throat cunt.remember when I choked you unconscious then woke you up with a punch in the face that gave you a black eye? thats only a sample of what I wanna do to you slut.

yes sir.thank you for punching me in the face and giving me a black eye. its what faggots deserve.along with massive doses of hiv

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2018 at 7:05 PM, BoyStrangler said:

i like to put the boy on a fuckbench and hang it with an actual noose while we all fuck it. just gotta let it breathe once in awhile lol 

strangle3.jpg

would love you to put me in noose while you and you friends fuck me

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 7:05 PM, BoyStrangler said:

well i love wrapping a belt around the faggots throat and pull hard while i fuck it from behind.i can fuck hard like that and when they pass out the cunt loosens right up  but nothing beats wrapping my hands around its throat so i can feel it struggling to breathe and look into its eyes while it loses conciousness. i love that look in a young faggots eyes when its not sure if im going to let it live.but for a gangbang whore.i like to put the boy on a fuckbench and hang it with an actual noose while we all fuck it. just gotta let it breathe once in awhile lol 

strangle3.jpg

that would be a real pleasure to have that carried out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LittleCumSewer said:

i have had my neck in this mans noose while him and his buddies run a train on my ass. so much fun. can tell some of the guys fucking me would actually get off on snuffing me with their cock buried in my hole

being snuffed is the ultimate git a faggot bottom sub can give to any user

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, jerseyguyx99 said:

In missionary position while getting fucked. It's really hard to choke me, so tops usually get super sweaty trying to choke me out - and i love being covered in their sweat. 

try it in a sling. guys can really strangle the fuck out of you and still pound your ass as hard as they want.plus when theyre done using me, the next guy can slide in and start fucking me even if im unconcious.its hot waking up with a completely new stranger fucking you knowing that the last guy bred me and walked away without giving a fuck about some choked out whore.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2