How do you like to get choked(for faggots) or choke a faggot(for men)?

the harder and the rougher the better, specially from guys who are super abusive and nasty. guys that tell me what a worthless piece of trash they think I am and how they wanna give me aids or how they know I'm an aids infested whore.the best is when men choke me unconscious while the fuck me and when I regain conciousness a totally different guy is fucking me and he's gone.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

the harder and the rougher the better, specially from guys who are super abusive and nasty. guys that tell me what a worthless piece of trash they think I am and how they wanna give me aids or how they know I'm an aids infested whore.the best is when men choke me unconscious while the fuck me and when I regain conciousness a totally different guy is fucking me and he's gone.

that's why you are one of my favourite fuckholes ever. Great bod but lots of sluts are hot. You're a pozzed up whore but lots of faggots are bug chasers. You clearly have no self respect but its easy to find boys like that. But most pigs are pussies when it comes to getting choked and strangled. Always begging me to stop and crying. But you actually beg me to choke you harder and when you grab my arms you're trying to make me strangle you even harder where most pigs are trying to breathe and enjoy getting choked unconscious. I can't wait to get my hands around your skinny cocksucking throat again slut. I like using the belt but with a boy like you I need to feel your throat straining for oxygen.https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2018_12/strangle3.jpg.eac50c1f118feb2e2d9f57e2a7ea593a.jpg PS-this little poz cumdump actually begged me to snuff it when I was fucking him at the bathhouse one time

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 2/19/2019 at 11:18 AM, BoyStrangler said:

I the most important thing is that you strangle it hard enough to make it lose conciousness.and dig in cause because sometimes it tries to fight you.thats even more fuuse you can feel the faggot fading.sometimes I tell the whore that I'm actually going to snuff it as they start to lose conciousness just to see the panic.i say stuff like "are you ready to die faggot?" or "I'm not gonna stop strangling you till you're dead faggot".I even told one slut "don't worry about how you just got aids cause I'm gonna kill you right now." lol (he still emails me all the time)its also fun to romance some little Twink into the bathhouse sling then I make it beg me to choke it out(cause they think they're gonna get a mild choking) then dump my load in it and by the time they wake up some random bathhouse trolls are fucking  poz loads up its ass

Just fucking hot. Love to be your faggot victim.

• Like 1

Being a 13 yr old teen who loved walking through the park, this is of course where I found m4m sex and the ability to get off multiple times a day. When I was 14 I ended up going to a guys house and found the more physical and emotional aspects, one was verbal degradation, bondage and then choking. Being choked as an alpha male is breeding you calling you a faggot was such a sexual high 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love being choked. Love being treated as a submissive whore to every extent. I like being slapped around, choked, called whore, faggot, bitch, slut and especially getting spit on and having men spit in my mouth. 

There’s also something very hot about being pumped with toxic seed and other bugs. There’s nothing more trashy than being used by a crowd of guys, spiting on me, pissing on me, slapping me, choking me and dumping bugs up my hole. 

I give my entire body to be used.

Edited by youngputa

• 2 months later...

Love reading this thread. I’ve only been lightly choked before but nothing major.  Would love to get a belt around my neck, choked unconscious  and pumped full of cum. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I can briefly say that they fractured my windpipe in a public bathroom because a 23 cm cock raped my throat but I'm also top and I like to drown them with my cock to leave the whores gasping for air and vomiting drool, although the use is also good of straps or hands lately my bitch prefers drowning with plastic bags, highly recommended from me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 2/19/2019 at 10:18 AM, BoyStrangler said:

I the most important thing is that you strangle it hard enough to make it lose conciousness.and dig in cause because sometimes it tries to fight you.thats even more fuuse you can feel the faggot fading.sometimes I tell the whore that I'm actually going to snuff it as they start to lose conciousness just to see the panic.i say stuff like "are you ready to die faggot?" or "I'm not gonna stop strangling you till you're dead faggot".I even told one slut "don't worry about how you just got aids cause I'm gonna kill you right now." lol (he still emails me all the time)its also fun to romance some little Twink into the bathhouse sling then I make it beg me to choke it out(cause they think they're gonna get a mild choking) then dump my load in it and by the time they wake up some random bathhouse trolls are fucking  poz loads up its ass

image.png.3a29c1f98e72b0eca50e72bb25a66565.png

Word of the day is knowing that you're very serious about strangling and you're not going to be cute and flirty with it, and knowing that I still need it 

• 1 month later...

In the throat swab position. Laying on my back with my head over the edge of the bed, him standing and fucking my throat. It's easy access to my throat for his hands. I'd also love to find two Dom masters and try this underwater while getting fucked in the ass. Gotta have goals!

• Like 1

On 12/19/2018 at 8:05 PM, BoyStrangler said:

well i love wrapping a belt around the faggots throat and pull hard while i fuck it from behind.i can fuck hard like that and when they pass out the cunt loosens right up  but nothing beats wrapping my hands around its throat so i can feel it struggling to breathe and look into its eyes while it loses conciousness. i love that look in a young faggots eyes when its not sure if im going to let it live.but for a gangbang whore.i like to put the boy on a fuckbench and hang it with an actual noose while we all fuck it. just gotta let it breathe once in awhile lol 

strangle3.jpg

How would you treat a trashy faggot whore like? 

Edited by BugChaserFromSwede
  • Haha 1