How do you like to get choked(for faggots) or choke a faggot(for men)?

• 3 months later...
On 3/2/2021 at 2:50 PM, BugChaserFromSwede said:

I love to get strangled hard with anything, strangled with hands rope chains belt anything goes, really wonderful to have a nose that’s hanging from the sealing around the neck so just the toes are touching the floor mean while I get fucked like a trashy slut 

I have done the noose thing while on a fuckbench. the trick is to have it rigged up to the ceiling so guys can pull you off the bench and actually hang you while fucking you

• Like 3

On 3/2/2021 at 2:50 PM, BugChaserFromSwede said:

I love to get strangled hard with anything, strangled with hands rope chains belt anything goes, really wonderful to have a nose that’s hanging from the sealing around the neck so just the toes are touching the floor mean while I get fucked like a trashy slut 

I would love to wrap my hands around your faggot throat and strangle you unconscious while l pound your hole fuckboy. You ever get strangled with a belt and can you take an entire forearm up your ass?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I have done the noose thing while on a fuckbench. the trick is to have it rigged up to the ceiling so guys can pull you off the bench and actually hang you while fucking you

Some time I have my feet’s tied to getter and two ropes from the feet’s one going rope down to a loop in the floor then up to the knee crease and the other rope goes to a loop in the ceiling when someone pulls the rope they pull my feet up from the floor while the other rope that is tied in the knees pulls me down so the noose get really tight around my neck, past out several times fast when they do it

Edited by BugChaserFromSwede
  • Like 2

On 11/3/2018 at 4:47 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

as a submissive slutty cumdumpster faggot and t-girl, i get fucked by lots of dirty nasty men that love to use,abuse and degrade trashy whores like me.a great way to show a faggot that you have no respect for it is to choke and strangle us.hard.i love it when men choke me with their cocks or wrap a belt or rope around my neck and choke me while they fuck me but my favourite is to feel the big strong manly hands wrapped around my throat strangling me from behind or while i lay blindfolded in a bathhouse sling.love it when i pass out and wake up with a different stranger fucking me.i even love it when one man strangles me while another fucks me. what is your favourite way to get choked and strangled cumdumps? tops, whats your favourite way to choke out a faggot while you fuck it?

Well, everything you said, is exactly what I like. I like being choked by strong hands until I pass out. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BoyStrangler said:

I would love to wrap my hands around your faggot throat and strangle you unconscious while l pound your hole fuckboy. You ever get strangled with a belt and can you take an entire forearm up your ass?

I really would love you to do that to me really show me what a useless trash whore I am nothing else but a fuckhole to be used as the top pleases 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

Some time I have my feet’s tied to getter and two ropes from the feet’s one going rope down to a loop in the floor then up to the knee crease and the other rope goes to a loop in the ceiling when someone pulls the rope they pull my feet up from the floor while the other rope that is tied in the knees pulls me down so the noose get really tight around my neck, past out several times fast when they do it.. 

Guest sissyslut90

Hands and a belt are what I like around my neck, but when I'm getting strangled by a top twice my size it's not up to me 🙂

Get taken deep out into the woods naked with my arms tied behind my back, nose  in strong brown rope that is tied to trees, and forced to stand on some kind of stool or something then you take the noose around my neck tighten it then kick away what I stand on, you have a hood on you so I do not see you, gloves, preferably someone else who films everything

• Like 1