How do you like to get choked(for faggots) or choke a faggot(for men)?

I have to admit i have never been chocked or even had a man hand around my neck while being fucked but would love to feel his power and domination  over me as he fucks me.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BBBlondie

With one bare hand, holding me down and choking me while he fucks me, my arms and legs spread wide, tied down, naked, and he lets all his friends fuck me raw, shooting cumload after cumload in my hot ass - and I love it l. Then he too slides his cock inside me, and fucks me and squirts his sperm into my cumsloppy, spasming, gaping hole really hard, and he leaves me there, dripping cum, spread wide, tied up- an open invitation for anybody to fuck and breed me more, and they do

46ED86D0-C089-40BD-8986-4904299F74DA.jpeg

Lying on my back on the bed (or table, counter) with my head hanging over the edge so he has access to my throat with his cock and easy access with his hands. Choking me with his hands as he chokes me with his cock pushing in deep... if I am tied down at the time, even better. I love being at a Dom's mercy, and would love to do this while wearing a spider mouth gag, so there is no reflexively closing my mouth.

• 1 month later...
Guest dale3

I like to get choked or strangled by hand. Seems more personal and would give more pleasure to whoever is choking me. If not that way then always wanted to be hung by a noose

20 hours ago, dale3 said:

I like to get choked or strangled by hand. Seems more personal and would give more pleasure to whoever is choking me. If not that way then always wanted to be hung by a noose

Have you had a belt used ? Getting fucked doggy style belt around neck being pulled by top as he plows you pulling the belt choking and bruising the neck !

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, manseeker said:

Have you had a belt used ? Getting fucked doggy style belt around neck being pulled by top as he plows you pulling the belt choking and bruising the neck !

I fucking love that! have had lots of men do this to me. I like it best when they really choke me hard and fuck me like they hate me while telling me what a worthless whore I am. love it when men leave a nice bruise on my skinny faggot neck. have also had guys do this to me with a rope.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/14/2021 at 6:43 PM, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

Lying on my back on the bed (or table, counter) with my head hanging over the edge so he has access to my throat with his cock and easy access with his hands. Choking me with his hands as he chokes me with his cock pushing in deep... if I am tied down at the time, even better. I love being at a Dom's mercy, and would love to do this while wearing a spider mouth gag, so there is no reflexively closing my mouth.

love this, especially when the Top says, "so much for your fucking safe word now faggot"

I like to be choked by random dudes while cruising. Its hot af. Like fucking hell, take my ass by force please. I fucking respect that. 

On 5/20/2021 at 12:30 PM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

I fucking love that! have had lots of men do this to me. I like it best when they really choke me hard and fuck me like they hate me while telling me what a worthless whore I am. love it when men leave a nice bruise on my skinny faggot neck. have also had guys do this to me with a rope.

It was a noose not just a rope you piece of trash faggot 

Enjoy may 2-4 whore @Aidsbaitbdsmlr-688450-MjjqZ83C0t.thumb.jpg.59861585a5b077398e07f682d63b27b5.jpgx-graffiticumdump.thumb.jpg.6641315563cc9c8d4d35512453823a7a.jpg.2f1bcb33cb67847a3af2ca316368e36a.jpgbdsmlr-97352-mIh6cf3F7C.thumb.jpg.800eae28580944a79d95b0b4bfce373a.jpg1016923034_ZomboMeme17092020210643.jpg.29faa634a32fc47fe793adc8588d4ca6.jpgIMG_1039.thumb.JPG.ec39fe60380fd6aae5dac73323188b16.jpeg.ed68490d57b4324a5adb6f913af52625.jpegScreenshot_20201110-045123_Chrome.thumb.jpg.65e59c00fa27a2ea727be45f6dbdfbff.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Breath play can be incredibly erotic, at least for me. Was introduced to it young. I love having a man’s big strong hands wrapped around my throat, squeezing, looking me right in my eyes. Sometimes that flicker of realization in his eyes as he realizes what he’s doing pushes me way over the edge.

Someone experienced in breath play, that forces my air to run out right in that moment of orgasm, is pure eye rolling ecstasy.

And I’m sure that having men wrap things around my neck like belts and zip ties has made asphyxia and specifically a noose such an intense turn on for me.