How do you like to get choked(for faggots) or choke a faggot(for men)?

I love when a chub or super-chub guy lies on top of me so my chest can’t expand fully, then smothers me with their tits.  

Also enjoy when a guy is fucking me on my back and choked me with one hand and hits me in the face with the other while spitting in my face and mouth.  

• 2 weeks later...

I love choking on cock. Especially when the Top puts his hands behind my head and shoves my head forcefully towards him. I NEVER EVER resist or push back. The Top is always in control and he decides when I get relief. I make my body weak until the Tops decides idea to pull my head back. Sadly I still have a gag reflex but maybe someday my throat will be so bruised it can react anymore. 😊

I also loved being choked by a Top’s strong hands. Pleasing him is more important than oxygen for me. One time a Top choked me until I was unconscious for a few seconds. It was such a rush. No Top has done it again since but I’m sure another one will. 😅

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Choke-holds or a belt wrapped around my neck are probably my favourite ways to get choked (guys have done that to me during anon ass-up hookups before, not ever seeing their faces while they strangled me was a massive rush). 

But if they’re fucking me missionary and put their hands round my throat I’m not gonna say no - especially when they squeeze a little harder as they get close to breeding me.

And in more recent years I’ve been on the giving end of it and have choked (out) a few cute twinks ‘n otters while blowing my load in them.

On 6/10/2021 at 11:19 PM, RawBottomAriel said:

I also loved being choked by a Top’s strong hands. Pleasing him is more important than oxygen for me. One time a Top choked me until I was unconscious for a few seconds. It was such a rush. No Top has done it again since but I’m sure another one will. 😅

Yes! I long for that glint in a man’s eyes as you see him realize you’re not going to stop him.

I’ve been choked out since I was young, which very quickly made it a degrading need. I also love coming to and realizing the guy has already bred me and left me there like that. 😈

I love choking on cock. Especially when the Top puts his hands behind my head and shoves my head forcefully towards him. I NEVER EVER resist or push back. The Top is always in control and he decides when I get relief. I make my body weak until the Tops decides idea to pull my head back. Sadly I still have a gag reflex but maybe someday my throat will be so bruised it can react anymore. 😊

I LOVE YOU ... How I wish to travel just to fuck you as you deserve. Unfortunately I separated from my slave, he loved me to hang him and also used garbage bags to drown him better, sex is superior when a bitch is degraded by his top master.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2021 at 9:49 AM, Qdxxx said:

Yes! I long for that glint in a man’s eyes as you see him realize you’re not going to stop him.

I’ve been choked out since I was young, which very quickly made it a degrading need. I also love coming to and realizing the guy has already bred me and left me there like that. 😈

yeah! even better when you get choked out and when you come to a totally different stranger is fucking you and the guy that choked you out is long gone, leaving his load dripping from your used hole for the next guys lube. I hate when a guy is "choking me" but I can still breathe a little. l want the man raping my ass to do it like he's trying to snuff me. I know they think I'm worthless trash, so treat me like it.

• Piggy 1

On 6/13/2021 at 3:25 PM, kittyvoxxx said:

i was once getting used by two nasty daddies in their back yard. spun for days, he kept hanging me from a tree over and over

nice! I had a daddy that had a pulley system rigged to his ceiling above a fuckbench so him and his buddies could use an actual noose to hang me while they fucked me

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love being pinned down in a sleeper hold while while the top has his way with me.  The feeling of going dark and all you feel is his cock inside you.  Then the slow come back and regaining your senses as the top is blowing his load in my cunt.  Slightly confused but pure bliss.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 6/12/2021 at 3:54 AM, sithis said:

Choke-holds or a belt wrapped around my neck are probably my favourite ways to get choked (guys have done that to me during anon ass-up hookups before, not ever seeing their faces while they strangled me was a massive rush). 

Since the pandemic began, I started using a belt on myself, which very quickly became yet another addiction. 

I’m not sure how well it works for everyone, but I can control my gag reflex with pressure points. Look into it. 😉

- Di ❤️