How do you like to get choked(for faggots) or choke a faggot(for men)?

Love a man to put my ankle over his shoulder and pin me down and put his hand on my throat and put his weight on it, I put an arm on his shoulder and when I pass out it will fall…. He keeps fuckin and when I wake up I usually nutt and try to fight him off till I get my hearing.

• 3 weeks later...

Getting fucked from behind and his arm choking me out, or gloved hand pinching my nose and covering my mouth. Doesn’t really matter as long as it is someone who might get carried away and doesn’t stop until it’s too late. And then just keep fucking meuntil he dumps in me and then tells others to go fuck me for the last time.

On 12/19/2018 at 2:05 PM, BoyStrangler said:

well i love wrapping a belt around the faggots throat and pull hard while i fuck it from behind.i can fuck hard like that and when they pass out the cunt loosens right up  but nothing beats wrapping my hands around its throat so i can feel it struggling to breathe and look into its eyes while it loses conciousness. i love that look in a young faggots eyes when its not sure if im going to let it live.but for a gangbang whore.i like to put the boy on a fuckbench and hang it with an actual noose while we all fuck it. just gotta let it breathe once in awhile lol 

strangle3.jpg

Me too?

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think you're a proper cum pig without loving the feeling of being completely used.. and choking, face fucking until you gag, spanking and ropes... That shows your top that you are serious and really a cum dumpster pig whore

On 12/19/2018 at 7:05 PM, BoyStrangler said:

well i love wrapping a belt around the faggots throat and pull hard while i fuck it from behind.i can fuck hard like that and when they pass out the cunt loosens right up  but nothing beats wrapping my hands around its throat so i can feel it struggling to breathe and look into its eyes while it loses conciousness. i love that look in a young faggots eyes when its not sure if im going to let it live.but for a gangbang whore.i like to put the boy on a fuckbench and hang it with an actual noose while we all fuck it. just gotta let it breathe once in awhile lol 

strangle3.jpg

Love that! 
So far I have only experienced mild … but definitely something to develop with the right person!

I’m with the men who opt for a noose here.  It’s on the extreme end of breath play and takes a lot of care and trust but a proper brief suspension hanging with a noose can be very intense and erotic.  So long as the bottom is bollock naked, hands tied behind his back, and hoisted up by the top to kick for a few seconds with his spunk dripping out of his arse while the top has him on his “gallows”

• Upvote 2

I had this as a first experience the other day , I meet a guy as I’m new to being a bottom and as we was getting in to it I felt a belt out over my neck and next thing I’m being hammered from behind while the belts strangling me , the next thing is I remember  waking up and my hand completely restrained and my legs in a bar and this alpha daddy really owning me 

• Piggy 1

• 2 months later...

Has a bottom: 

A choke collar tight with a chain on it or the best is when the top takes his belt off slaps my ass hard with it and puts it around my neck so he holds it has he is fucking me.

Love the rush you get when its tight then loosens up! I sometimes will have a big orgasm. 

I have before got choked out for a second or a little more as he fucks me!

• Piggy 1