How do you like to get choked(for faggots) or choke a faggot(for men)?

14 hours ago, URS2USE said:

i drove over to a couple's house that i met on a different sight.  i walked in, we all introduced ourselves and sat down with some wine.  They were both smoking pot and were well into feeling the effects. i wasn't there more than 15 minutes when one of the guys said that we should get naked.  They were both in just robes, so that was easy for them. i was dressed in shoes, socks, shorts and a button-up shirt.  After dropping their robes, both guys came over and started helping me undress.  Once undressed, one guy forced me to my knees and stuck his cock towards my mouth.  Being a good submissive (and horny as Hell!), i started sucking it, as the other guy started to lube up my ass, first using one finger, then two, then three.  i found myself moaning on that cock in my mouth.  After a few minutes of this, the guy took his cock out of my mouth and put me over the back of the couch, ass-up.  His partner reached over to take my belt from my shorts, balled up on the floor.  He handed the belt to his partner, who by this time had slid his cock deep into my ass in one single push.  i felt the belt crack on my ass, not once, but twice, and i loved the pain and the sting. Each time the belt struck my ass, my mancunt would tighten from the pain...this just made him fuck harder and deeper...i was in ecstasy...getting my mancunt pounded AND being whipped by a belt...at the same time!  Then the whipping stopped and i felt the belt being placed around my throat and pulled tight, the buckle digging into my neck.  Every time he would slam his cock into me, he'd pull back on the belt, restricting my breathing even more.  i started to feel light-headed and was gasping for air.  He then slammed his cock into me and started to pump his man juices deep into my ass, and as he did, the belt loosened around my throat.  i could breathe again!!  It was my 1st time being chocked.  i fucking loved it!!!!  Later that night, i also took my 1st (and only) chem-piss fuck, but that's a story for another time and forum!@

i know that feeling and love it too, need more choking scenes !

On 8/9/2022 at 9:16 AM, Njn0mc said:

So love when a top is fucking me and grabs his belt and loops it around my neck backwards( i had once it locked when i was choking) and pulls hard and thrust hard and fast as im choking..

I will cum hard as he releases and still fucking.. so hot!!

yes! this is great. like I love the feeling of a mans hands wrapped around my skinny, frail throat, literally strangling the life out of me, while he jackhammer fucks his huge cock balls deep, in and out of my pussy, while he spits in my face and tells me what a worthless, disposable, dirty whore I am before he blows his load into my guts, but when they choke you from behind with a belt or a rope while I’m down on my hands and knees on their floor like a dog, it feels so much more dehumanizing. I like it best when guys make me pass out and I wake up with a new guys fucking me or someone pissing in my face or someones arm up my ass to the elbow.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

The thought of a top fucking me, looking at me with determination and choking me (but not to the point of passing out) gets me hard.  Add spit and slapping my face....mmmm

• 1 month later...
On 11/7/2020 at 9:23 AM, LittleCumSewer said:

yes daddy. I realise I am a worthless pozzed up faggot whore. I should be getting fucked all day every day by hiv positive men. especially by the most toxic men with high viral loads, low cd4, multiple strains, unmedicated, med resistant, and full blown aids. whenever any man tests positive for hiv or any other std they should be sent to fuck me up the ass and blow their loads in me.1338691323_dirtyshirt.jpg.44c0205a358d04d741fd27d09dbe843c.jpghearingaidboy.thumb.jpg.e2e5d77f99fbaeb7b80936f42e9710d8.jpgconvertme.jpg.cd9e9c15b470340a3deed584fc64975a.jpgmiasspzlods.jpg.4098263ed30f57e6b8d6b9a6e6b6210f.jpg1809929402_peachtg.thumb.jpg.e88c141a4a8f010c7bb63503e386b29e.jpgstdluv.jpg.42fb9a0b9e6f0214aac4e600e6b6d4a0.jpg20200517_180316.jpg.8159a868a72a4431a38b11b5f2f1f4bd.jpg

i wish i was you

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Love the idea of a faggot being choked as it is being impaled. Being told that it is about to receive the gift of poz seed at the last moment and blacking out at the moment it feels the man shooting his huge load inside. The last thought would be wondering if it will ever wake up again and that even if it did, it's days are numbered and it will forever be a pozzed up and diseased hole for others to use.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2019 at 10:06 AM, BoyStrangler said:

would love to use a skinny little faggot like @LittleCumSewer with you.i bet you know how to trash a whore. would be fun to see who can degrade it more, use it harder or hurt it more.you into choking a bitch or hitting one.i once gave that poz cumdump a black eye when I fucked it.

I had a Mexican macho type beat my ass for two straight hours this past week. It was the first time I let a guy beat my ass. I was in heaven. He left bruises on the inside of my mouth and a black lip, hand prints where he gripped my neck and kicked and pummeled me all over my body.

One of the perks of living in Los Angeles is having a wide pool of men to sink into the depths of depravity with. It's one of the only things that makes me hard anymore (not that I actually use my dick during sex anymore).

My goal is to do a cumdump session where nobody in my IRL life knows in there and I post my room number and hotel info publicly so that aggressive, violent men have a passive bitch they can sexually violatewhile as they beat my ass relentlessly. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2023 at 6:07 PM, socalbttm said:

I had a Mexican macho type beat my ass for two straight hours this past week. It was the first time I let a guy beat my ass. I was in heaven. He left bruises on the inside of my mouth and a black lip, hand prints where he gripped my neck and kicked and pummeled me all over my body.

One of the perks of living in Los Angeles is having a wide pool of men to sink into the depths of depravity with. It's one of the only things that makes me hard anymore (not that I actually use my dick during sex anymore).

My goal is to do a cumdump session where nobody in my IRL life knows in there and I post my room number and hotel info publicly so that aggressive, violent men have a passive bitch they can sexually violatewhile as they beat my ass relentlessly. 

I know exactly what you are talking about , I love being beaten and used rough , possibly raped . Leaving bruises , welts and destroyed hole  and throat.

On 4/29/2023 at 2:06 PM, toxicwriting said:

Men are far too respectful when fucking me usually.   I love being choked, slapped and spit on when fucking, but rarely get that type of use. 

luckily for me most of the men who fuck me have no respect for me whatsoever and tend to be the kinda guys that enjoy degrading whores so they tend to treat me like a cheap, dirty, worthless whore, and I often get bruises on my face and my throat from how hard they strangle me. plus they use me as an ashtray and a urinal and do stuff to me they couldn’t do to anyone they think of as a person rather that a used object. I have actually gotten black eyes from fucks 4 times lol.

Screenshot 2023-05-18 at 12.53.11 PM.png

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/18/2023 at 12:53 PM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

luckily for me most of the men who fuck me have no respect for me whatsoever and tend to be the kinda guys that enjoy degrading whores so they tend to treat me like a cheap, dirty, worthless whore, and I often get bruises on my face and my throat from how hard they strangle me. plus they use me as an ashtray and a urinal and do stuff to me they couldn’t do to anyone they think of as a person rather that a used object. I have actually gotten black eyes from fucks 4 times lol.

Screenshot 2023-05-18 at 12.53.11 PM.png

i love it rough too the rougher the better the harder they slap me and choke me the more i worship them .

On 11/4/2018 at 11:51 AM, LittleCumSewer said:

thats one of the reasons guys like to choke me with a belt too. so they can get me on my hands n knees and whip my ass then wrap it around my neck and fuck me doggystyle without moving me.

That is exactly the way i was 1st choked and how i have loved it ever since!  He took the belt from my pants, beat my ass red, then wrapped it around my neck and used the belt to hold onto while he slam-fuck my asscunt...!

8 hours ago, URS2USE said:

That is exactly the way i was 1st choked and how i have loved it ever since!  He took the belt from my pants, beat my ass red, then wrapped it around my neck and used the belt to hold onto while he slam-fuck my asscunt...!

I love when a top using my belt as a choker.. I did once had an issue when he didn't reverse it and it locked in as I was choking and almost panic when it stayed tight as he let the belt loose and i was about to pass out.  He quickly grabbed it and got it unhooked. As it loosen up the rush made me blow a big load.. lol

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Like 2