How do you like to get choked(for faggots) or choke a faggot(for men)?

Guest FatSnuffPig
21 hours ago, beanna said:

being snuffed is the ultimate git a faggot bottom sub can give to any user

God how I'd love a superior man to snuff me. Hang me from the ceiling as i get impaled on his arm and  you neck is stretching 

This thread’s got me rock hard! I was once strangled in a club in Manchester by a hot master using his belt, didn’t quite pass out but wasn’t far off. Ultimately I want to do my last dance at the end of a rope with a big knot so there’s little chance of it being loosened in time. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I haven't had the experience yet of getting choked while I was getting taken. I have a female friend who used to tell me how her husband would occasionally wrap a belt around her neck and pull it as she was having an orgasm and how having to try and get air at that moment would intensify her orgasms. I have since then thought about it being done to me. The thought of it is a huge turn on for myself. 

Guest takingdeepanal
1 minute ago, bivergent said:

takingdeepanal- Unfortunately she is married and doesn't play with anyone but her husband.

Sad loss for the kinky world! 

On 4/7/2019 at 5:55 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

i have had my neck in this mans noose while him and his buddies run a train on my ass. so much fun. can tell some of the guys fucking me would actually get off on snuffing me with their cock buried in my hole

Id love to have a go with it and let them choke me and take their turns on me!

I love being choked and strangled whilst im being fucked.  Coming to whilst still being fucked is an amazing feeling!  Also love just being strangled by a Top who isnt fucking me but just wants to demonstrate His power!  Tied, bagged and fucked is also an amazing euphoric feeling!  Would love to have a belt around my throat with the Top pulling it tight as He fucks me or a noose!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 4/20/2019 at 10:05 AM, subslut88 said:

Id love to have a go with it and let them choke me and take their turns on me!

yeah i love it when im getting gangbanged and all the guys get into strangling me while they take a turn fucking me. a new set of hands wrapped around my throat with each new fucker. or on my hands and knees with a belt around my throat. also hot when one guy is fucking me and a different guy is fucking me. i recently had a group of guys using me and they kept saying dirty stuff about how they wanted to snuff me cause im such a dirty aids infested tranny whore.one guy said "im gonna strangle you to death and then im gonna keep fucking you till i blow my load in your hiv infested cunt" between stranglings they got me to beg them to snuff me and tell them what a dirty aids infested, std filled tranny whore i am. fun group. i like men that arent afraid to hit a bitchboy

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Guest FatSnuffPig
On 4/21/2019 at 7:12 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

yeah i love it when im getting gangbanged and all the guys get into strangling me while they take a turn fucking me. a new set of hands wrapped around my throat with each new fucker. or on my hands and knees with a belt around my throat. also hot when one guy is fucking me and a different guy is fucking me. i recently had a group of guys using me and they kept saying dirty stuff about how they wanted to snuff me cause im such a dirty aids infested tranny whore.one guy said "im gonna strangle you to death and then im gonna keep fucking you till i blow my load in your hiv infested cunt" between stranglings they got me to beg them to snuff me and tell them what a dirty aids infested, std filled tranny whore i am. fun group. i like men that arent afraid to hit a bitchboy

I just blew my load from my pathetic cock reading that.

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 7:12 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

I also would beg them to snuff me hoping one of them actually did

• Like 1

Guest dale3
On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 2:05 PM, BoyStrangler said:

well i love wrapping a belt around the faggots throat and pull hard while i fuck it from behind.i can fuck hard like that and when they pass out the cunt loosens right up  but nothing beats wrapping my hands around its throat so i can feel it struggling to breathe and look into its eyes while it loses conciousness. i love that look in a young faggots eyes when its not sure if im going to let it live.but for a gangbang whore.i like to put the boy on a fuckbench and hang it with an actual noose while we all fuck it. just gotta let it breathe once in awhile lol 

strangle3.jpg

Fuck yes that's how I want it. Hands bound behind me, noosed and fucked.  A belt pulled tight always makes me cum and to feel the personal touch of a top using his hands to choke me is always a turn on. Nothing though beats the power and image of a noose being placed over my head and around my neck. The finality of it

Edited by dale3